Greed Vs Lose....
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2191 Collapse

Greed vs loss ka quotation hum use nahi kar saktey hain kiyoun key yeh both sath sath chaltey hain means key ap greed ka word use karo ya loss ka mien samjhti houn key ik he baat hai coz greed ki waja sey loss to pata hai na so ap ik he word use kar saktey hain.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2192 Collapse

going to the branches of different currency pairs when reading someone's post with the forecast, remember the last decision for you, and it's your money, I think the best to teach it rakes advisers a lot and the bumps on the forehead or a hole in your pocket are stored for a long time

• #2193 Collapse

Greed sy hamary andar negative impact ko waja sy negative soch paida hoti hai aur ham jald bazi sy kam letu hain jis sy hamy loss b ho sakta hai.aik acha trader greed sy bachta hai aur khud ko positive raktha hai aur fresh mind sy kam karya hai ye us k kamyab hona ka raaz hota hai aur loss sy bach kar acha trader banta hai.
        • #2194 Collapse

I like to industry along with eurusd and also gbpusd.. that offers very good chance to focus on an effective strategy after which it deal with.. Exchanging is dependant on creating many optimistic mastering after which it focus on the concept where one can have some suitable perception of the marketplace that is certainly what's required keep the right notion of functioning appropriately.

• #2195 Collapse

yes dear when we take a profitable trade its agreed us to make some more profit from this and then its continued till end and if we are ontinoulsy making profit greed and some other things make us proudy and we feel the end of the world without me this cause main resons of losses
            • #2196 Collapse

bhai lalach buri bala ha ye e baat ye story hm childhood se suntay aa rhay hain k lalach ka nuksan hi ha faiida nai ha is liay aap ko lalach nai krna chahiay aur sabar se kam krna chahiay trading krtay waqt
              • #2197 Collapse

forex ki trading business mein hamein chahye kay fully hardwork karein aur emotions ko door rakhein taky loss kam say kam ho aur greedy mat banein it is better for you in forex.
                • #2198 Collapse

forex treding minbhum ko greed se Loo's bhi ho salta hy par pihr bhibia biznees min agreed bujat hi zyda best hy is lie is buznes min him ko agreed ka buhat hi zyda lyal ralhna cahye
                  • #2199 Collapse

Hamen hamesha apne emotions ko or greed ko control kr k hi trading krni chahye ta k hamen loss hone k chances bht kum ho jaen or hamari profit ration burh jae q k laluch krne wala hamesha loss ma hi jata hy.
                    • #2200 Collapse

I've got inadequate strategy with regards to your problem to fix this issue yet i truly do certainly not imagine and so. Zero there isn't a any kind of on the internet task or maybe expert wealth creation business helping to make a lot more reduction in comparison with Fx business.

• #2201 Collapse

We all need knowledge in the forex business that is because your forex organization is a single business during which we can't ever successful devoid of the needed knowledge that is why it is vital for us to get acquiring with the needed knowledge that can make all of us successful

• #2202 Collapse

I think good fx trading knowledge and also experience can be quite very essential for each forex traders so our nation hardwork and also paractice repeatedly and forex capital is usually important for the forex speculator firsh we need forex investing experience next forex knowledge.

• #2203 Collapse

For beginners I would suggest to start with just a cent account. The same live account, but the ability to play a little money and low postures, than will be created pressure on deposit and psychology.

• #2204 Collapse

if you the beneficial trade then you definately get the harder profit from it because this will depend upon your hard work that the amount of you have the capability of dong your trade about it.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2205 Collapse

dearg ap ko is business me 1 bat yad rakhni chay k ap ko is me lalach nai kanra agar ap is business me lalach kary gay to ap ko buhat ziada loss hony ka nuqsan hota hai .ap ko lalach ky bager hi kam karna hai agar is me porofit karna chaty hai to pa ko greed nai karna kary gay to ap ko loss ho ga bas ye ap ko bi to pata hai k lalach buri bala hai .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X