Scalping is better for beginner's .
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

my spouse and i realize its good fro them to help trade short Just like scalping IN ADDITION TO have low risk AS WELL AS small profits then will certainly get much confidence but they Should never over trade and get target to acquire goo d success
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

Main nay abii tak es option k bare mai sirf suna hy mai ne khud abii tak experience nhn kii es liye mai ne ap se yehii bolon ga k fil hal ap apnii trading mai aur normal aur manual trading pe concentrate karain aur baqii cheezon ko chor dain ta k ap ko loss na ho,

• #63 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely. but i know that this forum is very best
        • #64 Collapse

jee bhai app sahi keh rahay ho new traders ko long term trading ki taraf nahin jaana chahiye kyun kay us kay liye app ka experience bhi ziada hona chahiye aur app ka account ka balance bhi ziada hona chahiye.
          • #65 Collapse

yes. in the forex market, experience is more important for the traders all time. in the trading market, if the traders have more experience then they can understand more. successful traders must...
            • #66 Collapse

Scalping is better for beginner's but for understand the trend with a small lot for minute 1 to 5 or 10. Never trade a big deal. If u fail to understand the trend you lose more if the lot is big.First you practice with small deals then when you be come a trained one then make big deals gain more profit.
              • #67 Collapse

scalping is the short term trading that have more risk in it and you have short time in trading and in my view it has more potential to loss and requires more experience and heavy knowledge.
                • #68 Collapse

i think this is not true,scalping is not a true form of trading and it can give profit as well as loss to wash your account, so we need to learn and practice the basics of trading through this forum and make you realize that without scalping we can learn as well
                  • #69 Collapse

Scalping is the best technique that should be used by the new trader in the business to secure them selves from the risk factor of the business so that they may able to succeed in the business.
                    • #70 Collapse

scalping aik boht hi khatarnaak mode of trading hai aur is say hamesha hamain bachna chahiay aur hamesha analysis kr k aur bharpoor planning k sath trading krna chahiay
                      • #71 Collapse

G scalping theek hoti hai ager ap kay pass thora knowledge hai yani ap new start hai to ap scalping kar saktey hai or thore thora profit earn kar saktey hai forex mein bohat say log hai jin ka capital low hota hai woh zeyada tar scalping hi kartey hain
                        • #72 Collapse

You Are right for newly traders in Forex scalping is better because these are beginners and can easily trade with low risk and also get low profit in this type of trade and after they gain better knowledge and have experienced traders then they can do all type of trading with high level of risks also.
                          • #73 Collapse

traders in Forex scalping is better because these are beginners and can easily trade with low risk and also get low profit in this type of trade and after they gain better knowledge and have experienced traders then they
                            • #74 Collapse

Forex trading main beginner agar apney trading scalping main karain to ya on kay leya zayada bahter ho ga is leya kay is sayon ko jald profit b mil jaya ga jis ssay on key earning b ho jaya gey .
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

bhai amin scalp free acount use krta hoon mujhe us ka nahi pata aur investment se kuch nahi hota is mein experience kaam ata hai jis se kameyabi hoti ahi is liye learn krain jitna ho skta ahi aur experience gain krain

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X