Scalping is better for beginner's .
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

Well, is it difficult for newbie? of course, it is! Like you said "...Scalping is complex and should not be taken by anyone who don't have any previous understanding of how scalping works..." In my opinion, scalping is easy to understand or easy to learn. So why many peoples fail in it? Its because we need much time to test and research our system in it and of course, our emotion need to learn harder than our brain in it.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

newbies ke lie scalping krna theek rahta he kiu ke ak toh new hote hen second market ki bhe itni achi samaj nahi hoti ke woh achi trah trade kar saken ya market ka trend achi trah samajne lag jaayn is lie scalping se kuch na kuch daily earn karne ko milta rahta he or shok bhe brta jata he
      • #78 Collapse

yes scalping is good for new traders as we can learn from short term trades by earning from small investments and getting success and in this way we can get enough experience to trade on large investments.
        • #79 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: sahed ramim پيغام ديکھيے
          Scalping is better for beginner's but for understand the trend with a small lot for minute 1 to 5 or 10. Never trade a big deal. If u fail to understand the trend you lose more if the lot is big.First you practice with small deals then when you be come a trained one then make big deals gain more profit.
          dear bro You Are right for newly traders in Forex scalping is better because these are beginners and can easily trade with low risk and also get low profit in this type of trade and after they gain better knowledge and have experienced traders then they can do all type of trading with high level of risks also...................!!!!!!!!!???????
          • #80 Collapse

i think best way is the learning to reduce the loss, because learning is the power of the trader in forex market. And demo practice is the best and great way to reduce the loss in real trading account.

• #81 Collapse

here are many waasy to get the some money but if you cant get the control all the greed then you cant get the better reults i m seen the many things that are need to be the best ,i m loved the forex that chnages all the things ,if you are seen the forex as better then you have to be the best by the reduce the loss by the lo

• #82 Collapse

g meray bhai agar ap kah raahay han to ho ga kin k me is field me new ho aur mujhay isfield k baray me koi itna khas nai pata aur ap ko pata ha to bta den.
                • #83 Collapse

The fact is forex scalping for beginners takes advantage of naive and gullible ... a profitable trader including, in order to be more specific regarding the shortness of the transactions, we need to explain that scalping forex transactions.
                  • #84 Collapse

dear ap ne bilkul theek kaha hy ke Scalping is better for beginner's wo is lie ke agar ap forex ko join karne se pehle proper knowledge r experience hasil kar laite hain to ap ko ap ki marzi ka profit earn hota hy
                    • #85 Collapse

G han dear mai ap ki baat sey agree ho new member ko sca,ping hi karni chaye jaha kahi thorda sa profit mily trade close kr deni chahye and jahan loss bardh raha ho tu waha bhi apni trade ko clsoe kr dena chahye ta ke ap apney aap ko sav rakh sakey.
                      • #86 Collapse

scalping best nai hai manual tradings chi haia ur forex aik risky business hay aur yeh aik worldwide business bhi hay isi liye log is ko sekhty hay takay woh forex mein kamiyabhi hasil kar layn aur lifetime is say good money make kar sakay lekin is mein loss bhi hota hay isi liye ap ko care karna hoga sab ko is mein .
                        • #87 Collapse

Asalam alaikum brother blkul sahi kaha ap nay kay pehlay small deal ka sath trade open karna chaiay jab tk hum perfect selh nahi latay or lalich to blkul bhe nahi krne chaiay jab tk aache trading na sekh lain.
                          • #88 Collapse

No dear scalping is not a good for the beginner because scalping is dangerous for the new traders. Only those are trader perform the scpung they are expert in the fore market.
                            • #89 Collapse

jab humain trade main kam karna hay mery khyal main to humain simple trade kari ho gi humain demo min practice karni ho gi ta kay humain kam karny main asni ho saky loss km ho
                              "The mind is everything, What you think you become"
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

g nahi forex trading mien gar ap scalping karenge to apko phir is mien bohat big loss hsoakte hian is liye ap is mien long term trading karen to hi is mien ap kamiyab hosakte hain.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X