Scalping is better for beginner's .
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

scalping new traders k lye thek nahi hy is lye k ager ap ko loss howa to big loss ho ga or ho skta hy k ap ko forex ka account finish bhi ho skta hy is ly ap ko is sy bachna chahye
      • #18 Collapse

emotions and greed are the worst enemies of the forex trading business. If the trader has enough knowledge and good trading skills but do not have control on his greed and emotions then this may lead him to the loss of money.
        • #19 Collapse

gee ha bilkul new traders ke liye scalping bohut acha hai is ke madad se traders ko trading mein kafi help milti hai or kafi faida mand sabit hota hai begginers ke liye
          • #20 Collapse

scalping is better for beginner it is a good business and helpful demo acocunt .every man can do the forex. Finally we will must be success with in Forex business very soon.As Forex is our profession.so it is a better but for understand the trend with a small lot
            • #21 Collapse

Scalping k zarye profit nikalna koi mushkil nhi but its not a perfect trading strategy my advice for every one before any trade try in demo when you are perfect with trends then hit the trade on real account its best strategy of my trading life.
              :mad:Don't Be Greedy At The Time Of Trading:)Follow Trend And News and Trade Minimum Risk With Technical Analysis!:cool:
              Always welcome for any help about Forex trading here is My Facebook profile ...
              • #22 Collapse

Nopes I don't think so that scalping is best for newbies just because in scalping traders have to earn profit in quick time for which they also needs to take decisions quickly which is quite hard and for which traders needs to be experienced. So it would better for traders to do trade for some longer time period.
                • #23 Collapse

scalping is the best technique that should be used by the new trader in the business...to secure them selves from the risk factor of the business so that they may able to succeed in the business....
                  • #24 Collapse

Scalping is very good for beginners because through scalping the new traders can easily earn good profit.Scalping is the best way for beginners to make good money and then deposit it again for long term trading in forex business.
                    • #25 Collapse

that's true dear brother scalping is best for new users,i am not familiar withy scalping about half hour ago but now i understand it and also understand that how can we apply it in trading field,,
                      • #26 Collapse

also get low profit in this type of trade and after they gain better knowledge and have experienced traders then they can do all type of trading with high level of risks also..ye b newbies k liye achi stratgy hai k wo market k running yani market jab high volatility ki condition me ho.
                        • #27 Collapse

ap ki bat kafi had tak theek hy k new traders ko scalping sy starting karni chahiay or thory thory profit me trade close kar leni chahiay phir ahista ahista jab confidence build up ho jay or account bhe bara ho jay tab long term trading karni chahiay beshak learning ho lekin confidence build up hony me time lagta hy new traders k liay scalping best hy
                          • #28 Collapse

no dear in my point of view it is not the best for the new traders if the new trader want to get the success then trade in the long term bases it is the more batter idea for you ,and it is the more good way
                            • #29 Collapse

scalping is better for beginner's.forex is a international business and very easy.he can remove greed because greed end your balance. so yo be come a trained one then make big deals gain more profit.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

ap nay thk kha hai jiss nay b scalping k sath kam kar lya samjho k us nay sub cheezon ko samjh lya aur kar lya ku k short term trading me hum zyada earn kar sakty hain.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X