Who is the stronger USA or EURO ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

Dear sir i think usd are very strong currency and it is best pair that can give you good profit and has fast movement and you can easily find its fundamental to get success in trading....
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

it is the stringer usa or euro Greed is very dangerious for Forex market.we should avoid it always time and should learn more by demo practice.real account is a very helpful.so ihere a lot of news some times it is news mixed
      • #48 Collapse

it is the stronger usa or euro Greed and emotion are very harmful for Forex business I think forex is a very smart business.i know forex can change your life and income.so in this period i here a lot of news smoe times it is news mixed and not right may be we are most felling
        • #49 Collapse

it is the stronger usa or euro I think gold and silver are highly speed metal in Forex trade. Forex is a part time business.some people can be trade long time I think this.so there are a lot of strong news but the question the trading now this
          • #50 Collapse

mery bhai men forex trading business men new hoon men ny forex trading business abhi suru kia hy will be liy jmujhy pairs ky strong or maybe week ky bary men kuch pata nahi hy men jub trading suru karn ga or perhaps mujhy pata chaly ga ky USA zayada strong hy ya EURO to men ap ko zaror batao ga
            • #51 Collapse

I believe USD is many unchanging in the want run value does not entity either USD or EURO is writer soprano but its irresolution is care. I also intimate that since forex trading is clipped run playing no one plans to regard forex for a lifelong run but to head price disagreement in improvident run USD is many evaporator thus more chances for profit but the peril of decease is also there.
              • #52 Collapse

in my point of both are strong currency i think usd are very strong currency and it is best pair that can give you good profit and has fast movement and you can easily find its fundamental to get success in trading

• #53 Collapse

forex trading main USA ke currency ziada strong hai usd dollar ak international currency hai forex trading main har trader start he usd say karta hai aur wo forex trading main dollar par investment kar kay achi earning karta hai forex trading main sub say ziada expensive investment gold par hoti hai aur us kay bad usd par
                  • #54 Collapse

usd se jada stronger euro hai kyuke euro ka rate bhi jada hai market me isiliye hum yeh keh sakte hai euro usd se jada srtong hai.

• #55 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new
                      here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer
                      of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely. but i know that this forum is
                      very best....thanks
                      • #56 Collapse

ache study ki hai ap ne. waisay to euro to bohat he storng hai usd k mukabalay may lkain aj kal usd bohat storng ho raha hai aur eruo week say week 2 month may euro takriban 13000 point neechay gir chuka hai matlab sell ho chuka hai to khud sochay filahal kn si currency strong hai
                        • #57 Collapse

basically, in the trading market, traders can trade in the market with time of ill. last week, i was ill but, some time i trade in the market with very lower amount of lot size in the market. but, it..
                          • #58 Collapse

well united power kabhe apni currency k stocks ko down hony day sakta ha nai q k dunaia k bray millioners and investors like bill gates jab tak us main hain USD kabhe down nai ho sakta esliye USD ki he sabsay zaida value ha.
                            • #59 Collapse

my dear both are the more valuabel to any whewr in the workd but i think the msot valuable to any one hat the is thusd becaseu the this cirrenct is moving all over th work and nto a specific plat fornl
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

ye do alag alag currencies hain jin pay hume kam karna hota hai aru in ko hume samjhna hota hai k kesay hum nay kam ko karna hai aur kesay hum nay isay seekhna hota hai yaha pay he.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X