What is an Expert Advisor?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1111 Collapse

"

Expert advisory mean auto trading i wish trading with robot and i don't believe in auto trading because if robots utilize good and provide acquire then no poorness to learn Forex honorable get mechanism and play to acquire money but in real life its not possible.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1112 Collapse

"

An expert advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader Platform. An expert Advisor can just advise traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically execute the trades on a live account.

"

• #1113 Collapse

"

An expert advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader Platform. An expert Advisor can just advise traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically execute the trades on a live account.

"

• #1114 Collapse

"

Expert advisory mean auto trading i wish trading with robot and i don't believe in auto trading because if robots utilize good and provide acquire then no poorness to learn Forex honorable get mechanism and play to acquire money but in real life its not possible.

"

• #1115 Collapse

"

"

• #1116 Collapse

"

"

• #1117 Collapse

"

"

• #1118 Collapse

"

Adviser expert can consult just which trades the traders or programmed to automatically execute the trades can live for. The experts that some of the men of the software use was made of small pieces of information can be flexible to take into account, which is available in the meta trader platform.

"

• #1119 Collapse

"

"

• #1120 Collapse

"

"

• #1121 Collapse

"

Adviser expert can consult just which trades the traders or programmed to automatically execute the trades can live for. The experts that some of the men of the software use was made of small pieces of information can be flexible to take into account, which is available in the meta trader platform.

"

• #1122 Collapse

Expert adviser jaisa k aap ne khud kaha aik software hota ha jis ki madad sa aap auto trading kar sakte hein aur expert advisers bahut si iqsaam ya mukhtalif trading strategies pa banae huwe hote hein bahut sa traders expert advisors use karte hein aur iss sa profit bhi banate hein magar mein iss ko use karne k haq mein nahein hoon aur na kabhe use kiya pichle taqreeban teen salon mein.
                          • #1123 Collapse

Ea expert adviser hota hai ak automatically trading robot hota hai jo k ak trader ki tarah ya ap keh skty ho expert trader ki tarah trading krta hai apko kuch krna nhi prta sab automatic hota hai mgar ye risky hai agar apka robot loss deta ho to account wash bhi ho skta hai

• #1124 Collapse

Expert Adviser ki raye b forex me bahot ehmeyat rakti hay agar ham expert adviser or sath me forex news ko follow karen gey to hamy faida ho sakta hay
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1125 Collapse

"

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X