What is an Expert Advisor?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1156 Collapse

"

Adviser expert can consult just which trades the traders or programmed to automatically execute the trades can live for. The experts that some of the men of the software use was made of small pieces of information can be flexible to take into account, which is available in the meta trader platform.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1157 Collapse

"

An expert advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader Platform. An expert Advisor can just advise traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically execute the trades on a live account.

"

• #1158 Collapse

"

Adviser expert can consult just which trades the traders or programmed to automatically execute the trades can live for. The experts that some of the men of the software use was made of small pieces of information can be flexible to take into account, which is available in the meta trader platform.

"

• #1159 Collapse

"

An expert advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader Platform. An expert Advisor can just advise traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically execute the trades on a live account.

"

• #1160 Collapse

"

"

• #1161 Collapse

"

Expert advisory mean auto trading i mean trading with goggle and i don't expect in machine trading because if robots job healthy and furnish vantage then no beggary to take Forex just get goggle and commencement to garner money but in real life its not possible.

"

• #1162 Collapse

Jee may ap ke baat say mukmal tor par agree karta hu ap nay bilul theek kha hay expert advisor WO hee hota hay Jo market Kay bary may mukmal tor par janta ho or is ko is k bary may mukmal exprince ho to wo hee is business say acha earn kar sakta hay isk master ko market Kay ups and downs k bary may mukmal pata hota hy
                • #1163 Collapse

"

"

• #1164 Collapse

"

"

• #1165 Collapse

"

Expert advisory mean auto trading i mean trading with goggle and i don't expect in machine trading because if robots job healthy and furnish vantage then no beggary to take Forex just get goggle and commencement to garner money but in real life its not possible.

"

• #1166 Collapse

export advisor aap ko boht milain lekin me aap ko aik tareeka btaon ga us k through aap chalian to kamyab honge ..pehle google se candal stick chart k hr pattern ko seekhain youtube pr bhi is k kafi tutrials ha us k demo account ki practice krain 3 month jis hr cheez ko practice k tor pr karain jaise money management or daily k goals bna kr un ko chieve krna ..agar aap ye sb kuch kr lain to aap zaror kamyab honge ...INSHALLAH
                        • #1167 Collapse

"

"

• #1168 Collapse

ak aucha or best expert man wo ha jo auchi tara sa tarding karna janta ho jo apna loss ko bi profit ma badl ly so asa hi log ak auchy or good expert man hoty ha hamy dosro ko expert ni dykhna cheya balky kud ko is qbil bana cheyua k ham bi ak auchy or expert tarder ban jaya ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
                            • #1169 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1170 Collapse

....Forex me insan ko intahai sabr se kam lena prta ha es me jitna zyada sabr se chlo gy utna zyada kamyab ho gy like as slow and steady wins the race. Is me emotions p bht kabo rkhna prta ha. Phly ap demo pe trade kry us k bad bonus or phr real investment ki trf aye. Ap din me 20 dollr se 40 tk aram se kma skty ha agr sabr se chly to....

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X