What is an Expert Advisor?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1081 Collapse

"

MY expert advisor is for the all bew members 1 every new members should maximum one years hard demo practice and on the forex market greed and emotion control because forex market is all time movement business .

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1082 Collapse

"

dear the expert advisor is the nothing but the way of the auto trading there are many robot in the market through which you can trade auto that is the right it is the best way but if you find the good expert advisor

"

• #1083 Collapse

"

MY expert advisor is for the all bew members 1 every new members should maximum one years hard demo practice and on the forex market greed and emotion control because forex market is all time movement business .

"

• #1084 Collapse

"

Expert advisor simple mean a automated way of trading, it is a robot that automatically open trade for you even when you are not around to do that, you do not have to do anything but as a new trader i do not advice that you start your trading career with robot but that can be costly at the long run

"

• #1085 Collapse

"

"

• #1086 Collapse

"

dear the expert advisor is the nothing but the way of the auto trading there are many robot in the market through which you can trade auto that is the right it is the best way but if you find the good expert advisor

"

• #1087 Collapse

"

"

• #1088 Collapse

"

"

• #1089 Collapse

"

"

• #1090 Collapse

"

Expert advisor simple mean a automated way of trading, it is a robot that automatically open trade for you even when you are not around to do that, you do not have to do anything but as a new trader i do not advice that you start your trading career with robot but that can be costly at the long run

"

• #1091 Collapse

"

"

• #1092 Collapse

"

"

• #1093 Collapse

I think an expert advisor for me so bad and I don't like it and it's very bad for me and I prefer to do the trading and manual trading in a way that's very appealing to me and make me happy.

• #1094 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1095 Collapse

"

An Expert Advisor is a piece of software scrawled specifically for the MetaTrader Construction. An Skilled Adviser can righteous apprize traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically finish the trades on a live account.

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X