What is an Expert Advisor?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #931 Collapse

"

Expert Advisor is a software which hepls the traders. This program helps traders to gain knowledge as well as market informations. This is very helpful for the traders.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #932 Collapse

dear brother expert advisor ek auto trading system hai jiss ko hum log robot bhi keh saktey hai or akser log robot trading kehtey hai forex me hum robot trading say auto trading karwa kar profit earn kar saktey hai akser robot kafi risky hotey hai is liye her robot par trust karna nai chahiye
      • #933 Collapse

"

Expert advisory mean auto trading i mean trading with goggle and i don't expect in machine trading because if robots job healthy and furnish vantage then no beggary to take Forex just get goggle and commencement to garner money but in real life its not possible.

"

• #934 Collapse

"

Expert advisory mean auto trading i mean trading with goggle and i don't expect in machine trading because if robots job healthy and furnish vantage then no beggary to take Forex just get goggle and commencement to garner money but in real life its not possible.

"

• #935 Collapse

Expeet advisor is a piece of software written for the Meta trader platform.Advisor expert can consult just which trades the trader or programmed to automatically execute the trade can live for .The experts that some of the men of the software use was made of small pieces of information can be flexible to take into account ,which is available in the metatrader platform...
            • #936 Collapse

well wese to ap nay jo kaha ha wo theek ha aur mery opinion mein expert advisor wo hota ha jo is business mein complete expert ho jo is k barey mein sb kuch janta ho aur jo ap ko is mein success hasil krny mein help kray.
              • #937 Collapse

"

Adviser expert can consult just which trades the traders or programmed to automatically execute the trades can live for. The experts that some of the men of the software use was made of small pieces of information can be flexible to take into account, which is available in the meta trader platform.

"

• #938 Collapse

"

Adviser expert can consult just which trades the traders or programmed to automatically execute the trades can live for. The experts that some of the men of the software use was made of small pieces of information can be flexible to take into account, which is available in the meta trader platform.

"

• #939 Collapse

Very good information shared. But Expert advisors aksar fail ho jatay hain aur log loss kar bethaty hain.
                    • #940 Collapse

G haan kafi sarey log is software ko use bhi kartey hain but yeh is mien main problem yeh hit hai key jo kuch is mien basics feed hoti hain us base per kaam karta hai and forex trading mien is tarah sey hota nahi hai key hamesha he un key mutabiq ho jis waja sey pir is mien loss bhi ho jata hai.
                      • #941 Collapse

"

"

• #942 Collapse

"

"

• #943 Collapse

"

"

• #944 Collapse

I think an expert advisor for me so bad and I don't like it and it's very bad for me and I prefer to do the trading and manual trading in a way that's very appealing to me and make me happy.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #945 Collapse

Yes brother you are saying right in post , expert adisor bilkul trading mian honay chaiye kyun kay trading day by day advance hoti ja rhi hai ic liye hmhen ksi achay expert advisor se sikh kay he trading krni chaiye

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X