Lack of knowledge can be dangerous in Forex trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #361 Collapse

the price of the pair strongly about the level of 173.00 after it maintained its stability above the pivotal support and stable at 169.80, as is evident by drawing attachment, combine the key indicators support the bullish bias to observe steady trading above SMA 55, which makes us so expect more positive trading today pending touching the price of the summit level achieved recently about 175.40.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #362 Collapse

The price of the pair achieved a clear breach of the level of 173.70 trades yesterday to continue his attempts to price the positive scoring 174.30 level, so expect continued control upside bias for the period until the next test for the price level and the key resistance level of 175.40 goal.

• #363 Collapse

we can see that the pair has closed it's daily candle above 1800.00 . so , that's means that up trend is expected and the pair might head to 1850.00 and then 1865.00 ,but also the hourly correction is expected before continue in the up trend

• #364 Collapse

I think we will see further landing on gold and if price can break level 1750 ,price will continue landing to 1702 but if price succeed to close above resistance of 1815 we will see more rising to 1844

• #365 Collapse

Jee haan bhai kam knolwedge ka hona kafi noqsaan de hota hai hume kam knowledge ki waja se kahi bhi loss ho sakta hai is liye hum is kaam ko seekh kar hi karna chayye.......
            • #366 Collapse

Very nice thread i like it but because i'm new here i dont know the answer this increase my knowledge and i appreciate this i seek many thing from this thread but as concern to answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.But this forum is good i like this .
              • #367 Collapse

g ha maray bhai knolage ma zara si b kami ap k lie bohat bara khatra sabat ho sakti hy kiu k forex ma galti ki koi gunjaish nai hoti is lie apko chahie k ap forex ma mukamal ,malumat hasal karay then ap ak kamyab business man ban saktay hy
                • #368 Collapse

gee bilkul i think knowledge is the key of success without knowledge we can do nothing so first seek knowledge mera khyaal ma agr hum na ye business start kia hy to is ka bara ma hmara pas info honi chahya is ka lea humen apna kisi senior sa guid line lana chahya ya phr is kee websites sa is ka about knowledge collect krna chahya
                  • #369 Collapse

very good post i really appreciated but i m new at her so cant reply but i think that its best for us to gain knowledge
                    • #370 Collapse

fgwetrhcvasdffb'
                      • #371 Collapse

yes brother lack of knowledge is dangerous in every filed of life hamy ager kese bhi cheez kay baray may complete knowledge bna ho to hamy loss he hota hay say we should wait and get appropriate knowledge and work more more and more safe
                        • #372 Collapse

very nice post i like it but im new at here so i cant reply but know that your forum is best to learn
                          • #373 Collapse

G haan jis tarha kisi b field me knowledge ki bohat ahmiat hai waisay hi forex trading pe ager knowledge ki kami ho tu nuqsan dai ho gi. Is se aap ki earning pe bohat asar hoga. So behtar or xiada knowledge e forex trdaing pe kaam ati hai.
                            • #374 Collapse

konwlage acha ho to luck bhi acha ho he jata ha luck or konwlage ko best karny k lea mahnaat karna parti ha mahnaat k bager luck best ho he nahi sakhta q k jis kam ko sakh kar samj kar na kia ho us kam ma sa loss hi milta ha

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #375 Collapse

Bhai jaan forex main knowledge ki kami sach main dangerous hay q kay forex main aap ko knowledge ki kafi zarorat hoti hay jis kay zariye aap ko reply karne main asani ho.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X