Lack of knowledge can be dangerous in Forex trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #331 Collapse

yes dear jab ap ke pass knowledge nahi ho ga too app kaisy is main kam kar sakain gy app market ko analyse kasiy karain gy app ke pass knowledge ho ga to he app kamyab ho sakty hain

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #332 Collapse

lack of knowledge is very dangerous so if you try to trade with little knowledge then it can be very harmful for you as you can loss your money

• #333 Collapse

you will thing that you are a pro and will be a millionaire in no time. So with that little experience or knowledge you will try to risk you capital and open trades with high lots. And the result is loss and frustration which can causes your account to blow. So don't trade if you don't have practice

• #334 Collapse

yessss!!! lack of knowledge is very dangerous bxs forex is totally depends on exerience
          so ap jitna knowledge get karen gy utna he ap ko faida ho ga
          so knowledge is vry important

• #335 Collapse

Pakistan forex forum ek behtreen site he students ke leay jo ke is site ke zarae ghar bethy he income earn ker sakty hain or apne education ke expenses bhee khud he utha sakty hain iske sath students ko ek acha experience bhe hasil hojata he or knowledge bhe increase hoti he ke online work ke zarae kis tarah se income earn ker sakty hain.
            • #336 Collapse

Some people in the Forex currency trading is little understanding or impress others, they realize. Some may be more practical in the operation of the power of his thought, and to understand their behavior can be detrimental to or can be irritating.
              • #337 Collapse

dear friends hum bagair sochy smjy or with out knowledge hum forex trading ko join kr lety ha or with out knowledge of forex trading hum bohat sa loss kr lete ha apna es leye zarori ha k jub jum forex ko join kry to es se pehly es ki information or es k rules ki study kry taky profit ho sky hamy
                • #338 Collapse

Some people have little knowledge of Forex currency trading, or to impress others, they understand. Energy operations may be more practical for some of their thoughts, and their behavior can be understood to be harmful or irritating.
                  • #339 Collapse

They understand that some people, there is little knowledge of the Forex currency trading, or to impress others. Energy operations may be more practical in their thinking, and their behavior can be understood to be harmful or irritating.
                    • #340 Collapse

g dear forex aik best business hay or as e elm ki boat zida zrurat hoty hay to as leya humay zida say zida elm hasil karnay chw or as me luck per atmad nai karnay chw qk as tara luck to kabhi kabhi chaltay hay
                      • #341 Collapse

hello dear you are saying right my dear lack of knowledge is a very much danger thing in the forex trading business if we do not have knowledge so my dear we have to face a lot of problem during the trading my dear we should do work hard to learn it .
                        • #342 Collapse

without learning ya knowledge forex ma kam krna bot dangerous hy ap na theek kha hr business ki trah forex ka knowldge b hona chay k ap ko pata ho k market ki condition kia hy or kia ho skta hy to ap forex ma profit bana skty hen
                          • #343 Collapse

i am agree to you k lack of knowledge i very dangurois in forex agar aap k pass knowledge nai hai to app forex main loss hi karay gay or aap ko koi profit nai ho ga is liay knowledge hona buaht zaroori hai
                            • #344 Collapse

Yes ofcurse lack of knowledge of forex trading is harmful because online trading is n0t s0 easy.So lack of knowledge for trading is harmful you may suffer from loss.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #345 Collapse

ha ye to aapne sahi kaha hai agar aapne pass knowledge nahi hai to aapko bahut hi jyada loss ho sakta hai to aapko demo account abana kar ussi me trad karana hai taki aapko bahut hi jyad aprifit mile aur aap kabhi loss me na rahe aur forex me bina practice ke koi bhi insatn expert nahi ban sakta hai aur nahi koi proifti karta hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X