Lack of knowledge can be dangerous in Forex trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #316 Collapse

for starting trading in forex we need to get maximum experience and we should take alot time for practice and if we do not do this then a little mistake will give us big lose.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #317 Collapse

g han app ne thek kaha ha aur mein ye zarori bat samjta hun k forex mein hamare pass ak acha knowledge aur experience ho to phir humen acha trend hasel ho sakta hai
      • #318 Collapse

this is the true the forex is the great busienss for this we have to make the sucesss in the forex busienss we have to need the strong knowledge and the experience in the forex busiensss then we can make the good tarding otherwise we can lost the our money in the forex busiensss so we should be make the good earning in the forex busiensss then we can learn and the earn money from this
        • #319 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of thraeds but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely but i know that this forum is very best
          • #320 Collapse

ge friend aap thek keh rahe ho forex trading karne ke liye aap ka industry aur trading ka knowledge hona bohat zarori hai is ke begair medium aap trading karte ho to wo aap ke liye bohat difficulty create kar skati aur aap trading ma bohat ziada expiration be worsen kar sakte ho.
            • #321 Collapse

sir ji her kam risky hota hai agr aap mehnat ni karo gy tu apko is me samaj kesa aya gi mehnat ka bagar kuch ni milta so jatni ho sakay aap is me mehnat karo aur phr dekho apna maza
              • #322 Collapse

yes lack of knowledge is dangerous in forex trading . A qoute is " A little knowledge is a dangerous thing".with lack of knowledge you cannot work proerly and effeciently so you have the knowledge of it.
                • #323 Collapse

dakhain koi be aissa business nahi hai is dunia main jis ko app bina experience ke kar sakty hain is liy forex main be app without experience nahi kam kar sakty hain is main bohat he ziada risk hotya hai kabhi be ap ki aik be ghalti app ko loss karwa sakti hai

• #324 Collapse

lack of knowledge is vry dangerous.in forex.....
                    so plz firstly work on demoooooo
                    its very usefull for every oneee

• #325 Collapse

g ha lack tu hay likn sab se zida dengrios hay hum are knowledge forex tradign me jitne zida earn ho ge kr lo knowldge ho ge tu app forx trade se profit earn kare ge sir
                      • #326 Collapse

yes lack of knowldege will make our account in danger, that the reason why we need to learn before we trade on real account by leaning and improving our trading skill we will get more save in our trade and i'm sure this all trader want is by save trade and good profit
                        • #327 Collapse

ji han dost knowledge ki kami ki wajah se forex me nakami milti hai is lye nakami se bachne ke lye pehly he forex ko learn kar lene me he hum sab ka faida hai .
                          • #328 Collapse

experience bht zada zaroori hai ap ka decission apko aasmaan per b bethaal skta hai or zameen pe b laa skta hai to zaruri hai k demo account pe jitni practise ker skten hain hon utni karen ....
                            • #329 Collapse

yes lake of knowledge can cause danger for the earnign money and our bonus because lack of knoledge have to take us to the big loss and for forex trading business members get experience and to remove this error of lack of knowledge
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #330 Collapse

info is really dangerous because with little knowledge you will thing that you are a pro and will be a millionaire in no time. So with that little experience or knowledge you will try to risk you capital and open trades with high lots. And the result is los

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X