The main cause of losing confidence on trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #796 Collapse

This indicator represents the changes in the level of retail prices of basic basket of consumer purchases. So this is the index of the most important indicators that affect the inflation in the country. Inflation is directly related to purchasing power of the currency within the borders of the state and this affects its position in the international markets. If the economy grows normal circumstances, the high index of consumer prices could lead to an increase in interest rates basic. This in turn leads to an increase in the attractiveness of currency.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #797 Collapse

does not exceed $ 300 billion per day, that is, it needs to be a half years for the New York Stock Exchange to reach the size of the currency market and an important learning Forex well
      • #798 Collapse

i do not agree with you that any trader will love forex trading bussiness,not all traders love this bussiness especially trades who lose lot of money bro. peoples who lose money in this bussines and leave this bussiness usually will hate forex trading bro

• #799 Collapse

man can fight with other but can not fight with him self.Man becomes greedy when he need to full fil his demand.i agree that we should avoid greed but it is too much tuff job for trader

• #800 Collapse

can be described as a t 1.5037 (or in other words, if the offer price of 1.5034 and 1.5037 price request), in this case the difference in points (spreads) 3 points (Pips). Simple points difference ensures that the trader entry and exit of deals better
            • #801 Collapse

he took a deposit and merged in one day. I was very disappointed with this. And only after that he changed his mind and began to listen. But after a year and a half, he decided that trading is not its theme, so now I'm looking at this forum of like-minded, it helps develop.

• #802 Collapse

jab koi trader trading me consistently loss karta hai to wo apna confidence losing kar deta hai is lye forex me trading karty huy ap have patience rakhen is lye ye sab se main reason hai losing confidence k
                • #803 Collapse

Yes traders ka confidence loss karny ki main reason yehi hai.Traders market me bohat zaida time spend karty hai.Traders jis say boring feel karty lagty hai.Traders ko jab loss hota hai tu bhi in ka confidence loss ho jata hai.

• #804 Collapse

• #805 Collapse

it's things that you should keep in mind that the news related to Bpsoq Forex often arrive too late a way that may prevent the achievement of taking full advantage of them, often, when the opportunity for traders ordinary to get to know the news of economic important, it will have been analyzed by many professional traders and financial institutions which increases their vulnerability to personal and institutional biases.

• #806 Collapse

Foreign exchange trading is already an opportunity to achieve wealth, but at the same time is also an opportunity to lose our money, we can make this wealth if we know how to deal with ForexAs one trader said, the successful Forex trading seems Kaltqat funds from the ground.

• #807 Collapse

Three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then do the deal to determine the size of the commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.

• #808 Collapse

When you think about the different types of investments, of the economic conditions that affect the currency. Most traders rely on fundamental analysis in determining the timing of entry and exit from the market and also to complete their vision about the market formed some of the fundamental analysis that.

• #809 Collapse

In a similar way to retain one of the currencies in which the price decline for a long time may become financially handicapped in the end. Understand the forex market and faith in your ability to judge the trend will bear fruit if you keep Jrotk, while continuing to insist on the wrong times may lead to disastrous mistakes

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #810 Collapse

Could be you previous experience in the forex markets and you have experience in how to trade, and mechanism of action, Fmaalak only direct trading and without the need for help or a education options available previously mentioned, but always can get support and gain more experience if you need to, there are opportunity to join the trading platform of our own.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X