The main cause of losing confidence on trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #646 Collapse

forex main loose aur profit hota rahta hai par es main kosis karay day by day mind se trading karay aap k liye best ho ga aur es main kosis kary greedy na karay aap k liye best ho ga thankful for question

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #647 Collapse

The first thing you should put in mind when trading forex news is that the news itself may represent only limited importance. The most important factor here is rolling analysis of this news. Remember that investors may Astkhalson different connotations of the same News

• #648 Collapse

The daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars.Usually it is seen on the Forex it carries a significant risk for investors,but in the current economic climate has become a more attractive option. Forex is not for the faint of heart, but investors are highly skilled and appropriate tools and knowledge of proper market can be successful. Work is important to manage risk

• #649 Collapse

The daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars.Usually it is seen on the Forex it carries a significant risk for investors,but in the current economic climate has become a more attractive option. Forex is not for the faint of heart, but investors are highly skilled and appropriate tools and knowledge of proper market can be successful. Work is important to manage risk

• #650 Collapse

In Forex market we have to control our mind at first. Forex trading is mind business. So, we have to keep our mind free from the greed. Greedy trader will not be able to get success so easily. So, we have to try a lot to make success from Forex market.

• #651 Collapse

Technical evaluation, a good evaluation from the marketplace circumstance based on the preceding alterations involving costs. Utilized in this specific evaluation Albianh visuals that echo cost alterations for the selected occasion and they also combine complex evaluation along with standard

• #652 Collapse

Technical evaluation, a good evaluation from the marketplace circumstance based on the preceding alterations involving costs. Utilized in this specific evaluation Albianh visuals that echo cost alterations for the selected occasion and they also combine complex evaluation along with standard

• #653 Collapse

This indicator released from month to month, lies the significance of this specific indicator, especially with regard to currency traders foreign currency because it identifies the strength of consumer shelling out and the strength of the financial system. This indicator is very useful because as well as issued and identifies various kinds of consumption which have been modified throughout seasonal indications. The incredible importance of this indicator also utilize it to consider other indications and by means of him we can assess this direction from the spot marketplace.

• #654 Collapse

forex main loose honay ke waja es main greedy aur jaldbazi na karay aur daily market ku watch karay aap k liye best ho ga uar es main cool mind rahay thankful for question

• #655 Collapse

This indicator released from month to month, lies the significance of this specific indicator, especially with regard to currency traders foreign currency because it identifies the strength of consumer shelling out and the strength of the financial system. This indicator is very useful because as well as issued and identifies various kinds of consumption which have been modified throughout seasonal indications. The incredible importance of this indicator also utilize it to consider other indications and by means of him we can assess this direction from the spot marketplace.

• #656 Collapse

Constant loss is the main cause of losing confidence in forex trading. Sometimes when my accounts get ban in insta also discourage me a lot and I really wish to leave trading. I always work hard here and in the end if I violate any rule and I lose my account I get disappointed here and lose hope and my confidence.
                        • #657 Collapse

yes i agree with you all traders need to control your greed because in mine see in forex trading just greed is one thing who give you huge loss. because if you going in wrong trend then you handle it but if you use heavy volume and you have total 100pips for taking risk its very bad idea.
                          • #658 Collapse

Dear kisi bhi life k kam mein confidence boht hi important thing hai. humein confidence ko lose nai hony diana chahiye. just confidence hi apko success ki taraf ly kar jata hai. or confidence or emotions ki best involvment hi best trader bnati hai.
                            • #659 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #660 Collapse

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X