The main cause of losing confidence on trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #766 Collapse

Forex traders that they can realize their profits, The leverage is one of the most dangerous things in the field of forex which is calculated by how much you will gain or lose from one point in the deal, a double-edged sword must be careful and good management of capital

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #767 Collapse

It can be said that the self-learning forex option is a good way to gain experience in trading, and the reason is that this method allows him the opportunity to learn and rely on himself in accordance with the right foundations, and with the help of the guide file in the trading mechanism, where the company offers this option depending on previous experience, where they can get a copy for beginners (new traders), or advanced package (anyone who has previous experience in Forex trading), and in general, the education option Almatienaspahak reading

• #768 Collapse

demo app ko contest main hisa lena hota hai jo winner hota hai us ko trade karney k liye bpnus diya jata hai wo trade kaar k jo profit karey us ko with lay sakta hai
        • #769 Collapse

events and economic data associated with currency traded analysis process. Fundamental analysis is used not only in Forex but is part of the financial planning and forecasting processes. There are a number of concepts are the main parts of the process in the forex fundamental analysis are as follows: interest rates, central banks meetings and decisions, any economic news. Fundamental analysis is the most natural in the construction of expectations in the forex market the way

• #770 Collapse

Reply With Quote Reply With QuoteIn future, i want to improve my income from forex business. At this time, i can earn 3 - 5 % capital per months, and i really want to improve it. I know i need learn more to improve my knowledge and experience.

• #771 Collapse

Technical analysis is the analysis of the market process relying solely on digital market data, quotes, online trading. Among these things, you should check the company's website, and help service and customer support. It must also examine the trading platform and price advantages and differences that Atihoha to their customers. And to have superior customer service

• #772 Collapse

Assalam u alikum friend jee haan hamara confident loss hone ki ek khaas wajah yeh hoti hai k hum jab los me jaane lagty hain to humein lagta hai k ab loss e bahar nahi nikal sakty hain, iss liye us time humein hope nhi chorrni chahiye or trading ki practice continue rakhty hue loss se niklna chahiye.
                • #773 Collapse

smooth concepts this clea so that the rolling start active dependence on what It has the correct information.

• #774 Collapse

Buhat saare reasons hai jin kee waja se aek trader apna confidence khatak ker leta hai ees liye , traders ko chahiye ke woh over confident hote huwe trading naa karein qu ke over confidence mein hum wrong decision se trading kerte hain aur loss hota hai ....
                    • #775 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price

• #776 Collapse

Training mechanism, called (one to one), are based on the basic threaded investor education in circulation according to the correct standards, and by a crew of Mahtervinwalmokhtchin staff in this area. While the mechanism (hand, however) on investor education through free training courses through the Internet, so as to include to provide him with a copy of the PDF for the basics of Forex and exclusively educational files.

• #777 Collapse

Forex mein agar aik trader full confidence se trading karta hay to us ki trading bohot achi hoti ha lekin loss honay par confidence lose ho jata ha and trader pressure mein aa jata ha, jis se wo ghalat faislay kar sakta ha.
                          • #778 Collapse

insaan kay ppaass jab aik cheez ka proper knowledge hota hi to woh apnay aap ko bara confident samajhta hi q kay he knows about the respective thing aur jab bhi knolwdge na ho ya is cheezz kay baaray main mukhtasir si maloomat ho to insan sure nahi rahta yehi hisaab trading main bhi hain aap confident hoon to market ko behtar analyze kar saktay hin.
                            • #779 Collapse

they know what we think, and then they act contrary even steal our money,with significant influence usually drives the pair a certain currency with a number of points can be predictable. Thus, when you trade forex news will be critical to select the appropriate Asdarat Trade News
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #780 Collapse

asalam-o-alikum ap jub trading kar tha ho to ap ko confidence hona chaya trading mai ap apna losing confidence karay gay to ap ki trading nahe ho gai q kay trading karay waqat ap ko apna ap par confidence hona chaya trading kar tha howay.................

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X