What is your opinion about forex trading.???
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #526 Collapse

Any Forex trader, like others need to be professional tools for trading. One of these vital tools that do not imagine is indispensable Forex broker especially on the Internet, Forex broker on the Internet - is a company engaged to provide you with market data truth also to connect your trading orders to the forex market
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #527 Collapse

Exactly same as you, forex is a very largest online trading business in the world, you can earn handsome money from it, you just need of good knowledge and experience, so do the practice and learn it properly for becoming a professional trader, then you can change your life from Forex.
      • #528 Collapse

a day except on weekends,any trading from 22:00 GMT on Sunday (Sydney) until 22:00 GMT on Friday (New York);
        • #529 Collapse

Check it- scale production of goods costs. GDP measures the total value of all goods and services produced in a country with M2 money supply calculates the total money supply of a particular currency.
          • #530 Collapse

Forex market is characterized as a 24-hours. It begins "Forex Day" in the city of Sydney in Australia and travels around the world via the "Tokyo" and then "London" and then "New York," according to Time running Bhsabh.oimkn choose the most active timeThings common between Forex and stock markets or other markets, trading markets,
            • #531 Collapse

It offers a full range of tools that will help you find and compare and search for all available Forex companies.So this is the index of the most important indicators that Could be you previous experience in the forex markets and you have experience in how to trade, and mechanism of action, Fmaalak only direct trading and without the need for help or a education options available previously mentioned, but always can get support and gain more experience if you need to, there are opportunity to join the trading platform of our own.
              • #532 Collapse

Mental games are a type of social interaction and who the participants trying to catch each other's heads. Concept hat you need for your money it would be difficult to obtain without incurring losses. You can also control it by using a limited amount of money
                • #533 Collapse

So if you have mastered all the possible ways to analyze the market and become able to do accurate predictions of the behavior of the forex market in the future, you however may not be able to earn any money without following a sound strategy for the management of capital .adarh capital in Forex (as in the other of financial markets) is a complex set of rules that the rolling developed in order to fit the style of his business and the amount of money allocated by the trade .adarh capital plays an important role in achieving profits in the forex market; therefore do not reduce their value. For more information on capital management
                  • #534 Collapse

Also, with low profit margins relative comparison with other markets of fixed income; and the use of leverage to enhance profit margins and loss and with respect to the size of the account.
                    • #535 Collapse

its good and knowledge full thread. dear all the newbie does not leave the forex. I think its about 20 to 30% strength. those who join the forex only with greed and only one aim of earnings. they don't concentrate on learning, improve the knowledge and become experienced so they become hurry and start real so they lose the money and become disappointed trader and leave the forex. those who work hard they remain in forex and earn.
                      • #536 Collapse

• #537 Collapse

I do not know my real money as a test would be a pity, it is better if I was not sure about your trading system is running a demo account and its salt than their hard earned money. In principle, this account has been created in order to learn on it and check its capabilities

• #538 Collapse

Bhai log , mein bhee ees topic ke related yeh kahoon gee , ke forex business ka mere yehee opnion hai ke yeh best online high profitable business hai jis mein hum jitna paisa chahien earn ker sakte hain aur yeh hum home se bhee ker sakte hain ees ke liye koi high education hona zarooree nahee ....
                            • #539 Collapse

Another tool that can be used when traders hold open positions is the stop-loss order. This order allows traders to determine how much the rate can decline before the position is closed and further losses are accumulated. Therefore, if the GBP/USD rate begins to drop, an investor can place a stop-loss that will close the position (for example at 1.7787), in with my forex trading as business. I am totally independent here for trading and also I am gaining profit from here regularly. I can trade anytime and earn much and more which helps me to improve my lifestyle. before forex trading I was unemployed. I had no income then but now I earn more 200$ per week. As a students Its enough for me. So, I am feeling happy to be myself a forex trader.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #540 Collapse

Sir main to yahi kahooon ga kay jab taikk ap log is may kuch information hasil na ker lay ye isay seekh na lay to ap log is may enter na ho to acha ho ga is may apka loss bach jaey ga or apko ilam ho jaye ga kay apnay ye kaam kese kerna hai thank u

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X