What is your opinion about forex trading.???
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #571 Collapse

Forex trading is not that easy, all Forex traders before entering this market believe that they will become rich very quickly and will be able to achieve $ 20,000 in a week or two,

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #572 Collapse

Traders see-even from Mahtervan- allow losses to fester; Phipprmon trading transactions, but they do not know when t

• #573 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value of a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable

• #574 Collapse

Mental games are a type of social interaction and who the participants trying to catch each other especially in times of recession because they give clues about the interview moves in emerging markets. For example, when you use a housing index IAS360, some markets that have not been analyzed by other indicators along the lines of S & P / Case-Stiller actually growing, which may in turn indicates the renewed growth may support the market in general may appear something that would have been ignored by housing indicators, which are limited.
          • #575 Collapse

• #576 Collapse

stock prices. Forex traders also can achieve both in the ascending or descending trends profits. Forex Trading may be dangerous, but with the ability to configure

• #577 Collapse

g han bhai jan forex aik bht hi acha business haijis se insan ghar bethe hi money hasil kar sakta hai lakin is main insan ko mauharat hasil karni parti hai agr insan k pass skills hain us ko experince hai forex k mutaliq to wo aik acha trader ban sakta hai ap is se achi trading kar sakte hain or ap ko profit bhi hota hai is se
                • #578 Collapse

Everything, of course, can be, and after a time on certain strategy is already looking quite different. And the novice trader always has an opinion that every new strategy he thinks it's the fact that I needed and, finally, ended my search.

• #579 Collapse

S & P / Case-Stiller (for example numbers May be released in the last week of July), the IAS360 index numbers are released with a time lag of one month (for example numbers May be issued at the beginning of July). With the release of the report in early, it will be more appropriate and gives the opportunity for the investor to make better trading decisions

• #580 Collapse

I like forex trading to solve a financial problems of a trader. Trader es kam mn maharat hasil kar k apni income mn izafa kar sakty hain. Aur es k lye apko kisi office, industry ya kahen aur jany ki zrorat nahi hai. Yeh kam ap ghr Baithy kar sakty hain.
                      • #581 Collapse

• #582 Collapse

Hum lucky hain keh hamain yeh opportunity mili hy keh hum forex trading sey profit kama kar apni life ko behtar bana sakain. Yeh aik profitable business hy aur yeh hamarey present aur future ko secure kr sakta hy. Hamain is opportunity ko zaror avail krna chaheye aur is sey apney hissay ka profit lena chaheye. Yeh hamari iife ko easy bana sakta hy.

• #583 Collapse

Currency decided Elly end up being easy to examine as well as Alasebred in which a lesser amount of These specs are mixed together within the greenback plus the european foreign currency within the beloved with the european plus the yen, My partner and i notice well throughout tradingThe day-to-day number of currency trading throughout the foreign currency market approximately 3 trillion bucks.
                            • #584 Collapse

janab mera Forex trading k iss business main yeh opinion hae k Forex trading ek buhat zada profitable business hae or hum iss business main kaam karkay buhat achi earning kar saktay hain.. yeh sabsay acha online business hae or dusray businesses ki tarhan yeh bilkul bhi fake nahin hae.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #585 Collapse

Bhai jaha tak mera kheyal hai forex ko main to aik bohat hi acha online business kahu ga kyun ke meri nazar me forex trading business jesa koi bhi business nahi hai kyun ke forex business aik aisa business hai jis me ham thore time me zeyada pesa kama sakte hain kyun ke is me ham zeyada invest kar ke zeyada profit earn kar sakte hain kyun ke is me investment ke hisab se hi profit bhi hota hai..S

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X