What is your opinion about forex trading.???
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #511 Collapse

greed is the most difficult thing to handle in my trade, more bigger capital that i use for trade more greed appear in my mind, so i got difficult to handle account with big capital in it, to control my greed i only use small capital to trade and make some trading account
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #512 Collapse

mera is kam k baray me jo opinion kehta hota hai wo yehi kehta hai k sochnay k say he kam kiya kare sochtay rehna he hume sub kuch sikha sakta hai jitna hum seekhtay chalay jae gay utna he scuh me kartay rehnay say hume apnay liye sub kuch bata sakta hai.
      • #513 Collapse

With many kinds of buying and selling, there are several problems all traders are likely to face which will prevent them from maximizing their results. For just one, near the PC all day long to create trades when market conditions change takes additional time than an average Joe needs to spare. Just about everyone has lots of different ways to fill our own time. Plus, this is completely impossible related to Forex trading that is active 24 hrs each day. You cannot monitor the marketplace every hour during the day by hand.

• #514 Collapse

If you're a trader you must understand distinction between buying and selling foreign exchange and stock buying and selling. You cannot make much cash from stock exchange in recession time, which isn't exactly the same in forex trading because if the cost fall or increases you may still make the profit.

• #515 Collapse

S & P / Case-Stiller (for example numbers May be released in the last week of July), the IAS360 index numbers are released with a time lag of one month (for example numbers May be issued at the beginning of July). With the release of the report in early, it will be more appropriate and gives the opportunity for the investor to make better trading decisions

• #516 Collapse

the markets in New York and London overlap from eight in the morning to twelve pm EST the United States. The London and Tokyo markets are working together in the period of three in the morning until four in the morning EDT. Sydney and Tokyo markets overlap from the seventh to the second pm am EDT. This overlapping of hours is the best time for trading where trading volumes (liquidity) in the top grades.

• #517 Collapse

forex main trading kay liay hamain kuch muskil hoti to zaroor hay mager ham jald he ias ka hal nikaal laitay hain jaisay kay ham forex main say ager experience kay sath trading karain to ham kuch he dair main acha kama saktay hain yahan say
                • #518 Collapse

Currency rates play certain laws. First assigned value And truth before I woke in zones but afternoon and lost too much on the market , had great opportunities I was sleeping . I think that times of trading in london and new york, and the principal to take profits. the market may vary very much the trend also. giving to have good profits.Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
                  • #519 Collapse

This indicator represents the changes in the level of retail prices of basic basket of consumer purchases. Among these things, you should check the company's website, and help service and customer support. It must also examine the trading platform and price advantages and differences that Atihoha to their customers. And to have superior customer service

• #520 Collapse

Assalam u alikum friend jee haan bilkul forex ek acha business hai jo sab k liye hai isse students females har koi join ker sakta hai or iss me mehnat ker k earn ker sakta hai, iss liye humein bhi iss me hard work kerna chahiye or dosron ko bhi iss me mehnat ka kehna chahiye.
                      • #521 Collapse

Forex trading is not that easy, all Forex traders before entering this market believe that they will become rich very quickly and will be able to achieve $ 20,000 in a week or two,
                        • #522 Collapse

Preferably majority of investors trading in the forex market may be due to many of the features that may be found in this market is not found in other markets, because the many advantages
                          • #523 Collapse

can be described as a t 1.5037 (or in other words, if the offer price of 1.5034 and 1.5037 price request), in this case the difference in points (spreads) 3 points (Pips). Simple points difference ensures that the trader entry and exit of deals better
                            • #524 Collapse

Mere khayal se forex trading bohat hi fit work hai iss jaisa aur koi kaam na to koi hai na hi ho skta hai kyun kay forex trading online work hai islye ap ghar main baith kar kaam kar sktay hain aur iss work main koi bhi hum par hukam nai chala skta hum apnay boss khud hain.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #525 Collapse

it's not that simple, but needs to Forex commitment, work and effort and time. The majority of traders do not know what they want from this market but as soon as they read one of the topics that speak Antdaol currency and needs to be a great experience

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X