"Demo And Live Trading experience?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1306 Collapse

The link between the currencies is Danoa and therefore may be changed at any moment. Know the relationship over the past few days, and then compare it with the degree of the relationship in the long run, for example, to transfer during the past year. If the correlation coefficient in the short term significantly different than in the long term, this may give you the opportunity to tradeFundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the "real"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1307 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value offlag Each candle assimilation time and time periodsharp price on the chart and also important candles learn well so trading can be a good

• #1308 Collapse

When you include acquired every one the net and can trade foreign currencies within just a few moments anytime, anywhere Coaching process, referred to as (one in order to one), depend on the basic threaded buyer knowledge throughout circulation using the correct expectations, as well as by way of a producers connected with Mahtervinwalmokhtchin personnel in this field. While process (hand, however) about buyer knowledge through totally free courses over the World wide web, to be able to include to deliver your ex that has a content with the PDF FILE for your essentials connected with Forex trading as well as specifically educative documents.
        • #1309 Collapse

The Swiss franc account refers to the debtor's side to 101 500 francs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,456 (1,500 francs / 1.0303), which accounts for about 14.56% of the capital or the amount of the main deposit.

• #1310 Collapse

you have to face and beat your mind and know how to make the right control on the bad feelings to get the success , without it you will never success because the Greedy will lead you to lose

• #1311 Collapse

forex ke buosiness me success hasil krny ke kcoh rules hoty hen or hume wo foellow krny chaaahye ta ke hum is me tiome se achi trading kre or is se acha profit bana saky or wo rules demo me practice bhi hy
              • #1312 Collapse

hanji bhi jan demo account pr hum lofgo ko bohat experience ho jata hy jb hum log forex ki market ma new new aty hy asa hi hota hy jb hum log demo account ka use shod kar hum ko real account apr kam krty hy Live Trading experience zada hota hy
                https://t.me/pump_upp
                • #1313 Collapse

There are many ways in order to learn from them and here in the forum in the education section you'll find what you want and then search for videos deployed for Forex

• #1314 Collapse

a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable

• #1315 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate on a daily basis and will continue to be the forex market has remaining funds more than what I have the New York Stock Exchange every day!Forex Trading now play a vital role in the global economy,

• #1316 Collapse

Sales of foreign currency exchange-traded futures grew to proceed with rapidly in recent years Options,of a comprehensive picture of the economic conditions that affect the currency. Most traders rely on fundamental analysis in determining the timing of entry and exit from the market and also to complete their vision about the market formed some of the fundamental analysis that.

• #1317 Collapse

The daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars. And for comparison recall that the size of the New York Stock Exchange Activities of the sharesdoes not exceed $ 300 billion per day, that is,

• #1318 Collapse

salam bro demo account and live trading are the same kion kai ye hi hotay jis mai demo trading mai hum practice karty hain jis mai loss profit real mai nahi karty
                            • #1319 Collapse

Jb ap forex trading me demo account me kam krte hain to us se ap ko achi khas paracitce ho jati ha jis se jb real account me kam krte hain to loss se bach jate hain
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1320 Collapse

G mry bhai jan domo or real trading experince men bara farq ha kun demo men jo humain experince hota ha us se humain thora bahut ilaam ho jta ha trading k bary lakin loss or profit k bary sahe pta nahi hota jab real tading krte han tou humain trading k sary roles ka pta chlta ha or hum aik achy trader ban jate han.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X