"Demo And Live Trading experience?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1276 Collapse

It is interesting to hear from forum members how well they have been performing since the start of their forex career. As for my own achievements, I think I've become less aggressive as it cost me a lot of money, maybe I'm more disciplined now because I wake up earlier than I used to.as a beginner in forex trading business I have not yet had the achievement but I will prove that a beginner can become a professional in forex trading because I am very interested in the forex business.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1277 Collapse

Market knowledge and the capacity to absorb the related analysis is only way to access the Forex Trading, but without the availability of courage to compete effectively and risk for your money in this process will never become a successful traderHuge amounts of money in the market currently always change, which would cause huge quantities of contradictory emotions; fear and excitement and anxiety are examples to name a few. The battle against the emotions of the completion of a successful transaction is one of the major obstacles that must be overcome if the art to be able to end the trader trading on profit deals large amounts of money. If you can these emotions or even use it during Forex trading, then the bright future in this field will be waiting for you, but failure to do so will probably cost you the loss of a large sum of money will end the lingering desires to advance in the world of currency trading is always busyLogin at the right time is one of the things that you should do it properly,

• #1278 Collapse

Technical analysis is the analysis of the market process relying solely on digital market data, quotes, online trading. Among these things, you should check the company's website, and help service and customer support. It must also examine the trading platform and price advantages and differences that Atihoha to their customers. And to have superior customer service

• #1279 Collapse

even you are working on live account and very good trader you need demo account to check new plans so that your money did not lost and you gain experience on demo account. demo account is too much important in forex trading so that you need to learn new things in forex trading to earn good money
          • #1280 Collapse

There are many ways in order to learn from them and here in the forum in the education section you'Traders use these trading information (such as past prices and trading volume) along with mathematical indicators to make decisions for businesses. This information is usually displayed on the graph directly from the market itself to determine and decide when to buy and when to sell a certain support

• #1281 Collapse

Greed is the only culprit that are making people losers. Almost all the mistakes done by traders are caused by greed. Due to greed we start trading against the trend, we open big lots trades and we do over trading. Greed is something that should be controlled strictly. Fighting against greed is the best option for success.
              • #1282 Collapse

I have recently begun to give special importance to the levels of support and resistance, first seen when the first wave, and we are waiting for the pullback pulled her Fibo grid can also decide to what level will be rolled back, and we will stop thus reducing to a minimum. The main thing to be able to figure it out.

• #1283 Collapse

first aap demo mae kam krn agr pasand aae to phr aap live account mae jae nae to na sahi.

• #1284 Collapse

live account mae jany sy phly demo test kr ln.

• #1285 Collapse

Asslam o alikum mere bhai g han forex men trading karny sy pehly hum ko chay k hum demo accunt per iski prictice kry is sy hum ko bohat feda hoga or hum ko trading karny ka pata chly ga ye bohat acha online kaam hai is sy hum ko bohat feda ho ra hai.
                      • #1286 Collapse

While learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and concern amounts therein

• #1287 Collapse

demo trading ka experince he live trading par chalta hai jis ka zarye traders kamyab hote hai hamye demo trade kartye rehna cahye yes demo to live matlib phle demo account aur jab achi trha trdae karni aa jaye tab live aacount matlib real account.
                          • #1288 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value offlag Each candle assimilation time and time periodsharp price on the chart and also important candles learn well so trading can be a good

• #1289 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value of a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1290 Collapse

Interest rates - interest rates may affect positively or negatively on the price of the currency. High interest rates attract foreign investment which supports of the local currency. On the other hand, the stock market investors usually show a reaction to rising interest rates than what they carry through the sale of shares due to the belief that higher borrowing costs will adversely affect the performance of companies. In some cases, the equity investors they may sell their shares heavily which may cause a contraction of the stock market, but the same national economy Define any of these effects will have the upper Ali Hand currency depends on many complex factors, but there is often a consensus consensus among observers of the economic situation on how the action will affect change in interest rates on the economy and the price of the currency.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X