"Demo And Live Trading experience?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1336 Collapse

Forex important selection of a company be chosen forex brokers via the Internet of the most important decisions taken by the investor. And for this it is very important to make an informed decision in this regard. Internet sites and forums indicative Arab and contain a lot of articles, lessons and topics related to forex companies and their assessment. It is important that the investor read such articles before selecting a broker who will deal with it. In this context, we have at the site of the "Daily Forex" to put a large number of resident reports about Forex global companies, Oqraoha carefully before making Aqrarkm.h
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1337 Collapse

The first thing you should put in mind when trading forex news is that the news itself may represent only limited importance. The most important factor here is rolling analysis of this news. Remember that investors may Astkhalson different connotations of the same News
      • #1338 Collapse

and the stock exchanges impose special regulations for trading in a bearish stock market for fear that officials deliberately companies or those with an interest cut stock prices for their own benefit
        • #1339 Collapse

g demo account men aur real account men faraq ya hai k demo men ap log practice karte hain aur jab ap experience gain kar leate hain to phr ap live trading ki taraf aate hen in fact demo account apk experience bharhanee k lei hota hai aur jo ap us se learn kaarte hen uska apko live tarding men fiada hoata hai
          • #1340 Collapse

Traders see-even from Mahtervan- allow losses to fester; Phipprmon trading transactions, but they do not know when to come out of them, their losses are compounded Fitrkon hoping to turn the direction of the market, which is a rare case.

• #1341 Collapse

Candles of all kinds and explained, flag Each candle assimilation time and time period sharp price on the chart and also affect the inflation in the country. Inflation is directly related to purchasing power of the currency within the borders of the state and this affects its position in the international markets. If the economy grows normal circumstances, the high index of consumer prices could lead to an increase in interest rates basic. This in turn leads to an increase in the attractiveness of currency.
              • #1342 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha demo account or live account dono hi same same account ha frk srf itna ha k demo account se hmen nah hi loss hota ha or nah hi hmen profit hota ha jb k hmen live account me profit or loss dono hi sath sath hota ha bs yehi dono accounts me frk haa
                • #1343 Collapse

• #1344 Collapse

, charts, technical indicators are simple and complex, supply and demand volumes, historical market data, and so the basic .alvkrh behind technical analysis runs from the Muslim functional dependence of the data and technical market in the future with Technical data for the market in the past

• #1345 Collapse

These indicators usuallyThere are many waysTechnical analysis is the analysis of the market process relying solely on digital market data, quotes, charts, technical indicators are simple and complex, supply and demand volumes, historical market data, and so the basic .alvkrh behind technical analysis runs from the Muslim functional dependence of the data and technical market in the future with Technical data for the market in the past. Along with the fundamental analysis, technical analysis is believed to be self-sufficient in the sense that it can be used alone without the other in a successful trade in the forex market. In practice, both methods of analysis are used electronic recommended .ketb in the field of technical analysis is Forex

• #1346 Collapse

This indicator released on a monthly basis,they know what we think, and then they act contrary even steal our money, often we think you'll find what you want and then search for videos deployed for Forex as well as books and you'll find everything, God willing,Many other types of investments require keep the money for a long period of time. This is a negative thing for you if what you need for your money it would be

• #1347 Collapse

to stop my greed i have fixed a target for myself so that when i achieve my target then i just stop to trade and wait for the next day to come to start trading again and make more profit.

• #1348 Collapse

The main reason of New traders leaving Forex is because they think that Forex is a shortcut to earn huge money in small time. It is actually correct but only for those who understands Forex trading properly with patience and devotion. New traders do not get the basics and Even trading in Demo account, they suffer great losses and make a perception that we are not perfect for Forex. But the reality is that they lack knowledge about Forex.

• #1349 Collapse

i am enjoy the current achievement. though has small capital still, but at least, i am able to make profit. different with previous period where i am unable to make profit and struggle hard. always losing money or suffering margin call. hopefully, many more good result can come.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1350 Collapse

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X