Do not be afraid of forex trading.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1426 Collapse

Success in this market means the lesson which we have not finished,so we need to finish the lesson for the success,about the trading,we can not say success without learning the money management and analysis for our success in this market,it is all important for us.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1427 Collapse

in every business there is risk so you have to take risk in forex but not on high level because on high level you had a big lose on small bases risk give you lose nit to much but if your luck is with you so you have a great profit so you have to take risks in business
      • #1428 Collapse

mere kahyal se forex trading business main hamen big patience ki need hai agar hum forex trading business main greedy trading karen gay tou phir hum ko loss hone ka ziyada chance hota hai so keep patience agar ap success chate ho.
        • #1429 Collapse

forex main app ko dar kar nahi app ko kam ko samaj kar kam ko karna ho ga tab hi app kamyab hoon ge aur app ko is main kam karne ka bhi acha aur loss na karne ka experience hi ga aur app ko kam deposit main bhi kam karne ka pata chal jye ga aur app ko is main zada safe bhi hone se fada ho ga so dont be you
          • #1430 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely. but i know that this forum is very best
            • #1431 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new
              here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer
              of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely. but i know that this forum is very best....thanks
              • #1432 Collapse

• #1433 Collapse

i would like to advise that always take calculated risk in Forex.Always keep your leverage as small as possible.That you learn better.i hope.
                  • #1434 Collapse

we should not be afraid of trading but as i am new at here so i cant reply of your threads but i knoe that it is best forem to learn knowledge as well easily from others.
                    • #1435 Collapse

g han forex trading se drna to bilkul ni chahiay kiun k agr ap ko trading ki smj hai to forex mn trading apko bht faida deti hai agr is mn loss hai to is mn faida b bht zada hai
                      • #1436 Collapse

g han jnab insan ko kisi b kam say ghabrana nahi chahiay agar wo apnay uper aitmad rakahy to insan koi b kam kar sakt ahy so no need to be afraid here jnab ..... achay tareekay say karen
                        • #1437 Collapse

ap nay theak kha h k humay forx trading say ghabrana nahi chahiy kyou k jo is main puzzle ho gaya ho apna naksaan kar bhata hai is liy p ko forex trading min zaida say zaid earning ky liya bhabrana nahi chahiya
                          • #1438 Collapse

forex trading me hum ko khof zada nahi hona chahiye kiun ke is me hamara he nuqsaan hai forex me hum ko jitna ho sake mehnat karni chahiye or kamyabi se agey barhne ki koshish karni chahiye .
                            • #1439 Collapse

g nahi main bilkul bi trade se affride nahi hun aur main avi to sirf posting hi kar raha hun abi mera trading karna k bary main koi khail nahi ha main jaab apna posting ka target complete kar loon gaa to uc k baad main trading karna k bary main sochon ga
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1440 Collapse

Forex trading is a place where is is everywhere. If you want to make money you **** to go finished between this. If you impoverishment to garner money from forex you screw to ask chance. But lots of people afraid of taking risk.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X