Humai real trading ami bhi demo ki tarha huge profits kiu nahi hute?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #991 Collapse

Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk,is never in equilibrium. That his condition can be described as a the purchase of a particular currency in the futureForex market is trading on a daily basis the value of US $ 1.5 trillion,

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #992 Collapse

Nothing to do for control greed , just applying simple Forex knowledge and making trading plan before opening trade , we can control greed . The best way to control of greed is using of stop loss tool for trade , when trader uses stop loss tool then trader have no intention of making big profit . The profit is limited if trader uses stop loss tool . Thus trader can easily control greed .

• #993 Collapse

greed is like a curse.if you can stop greed so you can live here.but greed kills your trading and kills your hope of being expert trader.so you must leave greed.otherwise we can not stay here for long time.professional trader do not be greedy.
        • #994 Collapse

yes i am happy with my trading business, because since i joined this forex trading business i did allot of hard work and practice in demo account, i also get many losses in my trading account but now my trading is also getting better day by day and i know that one day i will earn good money from this forex market.
          • #995 Collapse

Yes, this moment I am very happy because I have greatly improved my trading skills through my previous failures, and nowadays I have been able to perform an excellent profitability based on smart strategies and analysis rather than luck or excessive use of indicators.

• #996 Collapse

happiness is not a perfect matter in here or happiness is not permanent matter in here. because it depends on our trading perform. when we get good profit then we are happy, when we get big loss then we are not happy. but after all i am happy with it. because i can earn some profit in every months. though it is very low, but it can support me to maintain my family.
              • #997 Collapse

Worldwide trade - trade harmony, which usually indicates the debts (imports higher than exports) normally is just aboObjectives in which influence the main foreign currencies such as the PEOPLE greenback plus the european plus the single lb sterling additionally placed directly under the brand connected with very influential information. This kind of is a result of the positioning as well as movements of these foreign currencies influence right as well as circuitously, for the worth connected with additional foreign currencies throughout the foreign currency market.
                • #998 Collapse

The Swiss franc account refers to the debtor's side to 101 500 francs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,456 (1,500 francs / 1.0303), which accounts for about 14.56% of the capital or the amount of the main deposit.

• #999 Collapse

yes i am happy with my trading. because i get more experience from Forex trading. it is a really enjoying work. we can build some powerful skills through trading. i get more knowledge also from trading.

• #1000 Collapse

ji han ho sakte hain agar sahi se seekha hua ho ga forex ke business ko aap ne to is business me demo ke jesi aap real account me trading kar saken ge or acha khasa us me kama bhi saken ge bas mehnat ke sath kaam karte jaen asani khud he hone lag jae gi .
                      • #1001 Collapse

It is the smallest value of the currency and the price can vary with different currencies. For most currency pairs The point (Pip) is the fourth number after the decimal mark. However, in Japanese yen pairs, the point (Pip) is the second number after the decimal mark
                        • #1002 Collapse

Forex trading may bring big profits but it is also characterized by a high degree of risk. Anyone can participate in the Forex market through Forex Brokers. Important to choose a good broker

• #1003 Collapse

Prices of currencies in the forex market is influenced by supply and demand, which in turn are affected by economic conditions. There are two economic factors affect mainly on the supply and demand for the two currencies and interest rates and the strength of the economy. Strength of the economy affected by the gross domestic product (GDP) Foreign trade balance and investments.
                            • #1004 Collapse

dear friends forex business mein ap ko demo pe ziada profit hota hy wo iss liye k app poori tra confidennce k sath trading krtay hain aur investment bi bhut hoti hy aur real mein kam hoti hy
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1005 Collapse

ji bhai bilkul theak baat hai ap ki ap jb real account par aaty hain tou ap ko faida nahi hota kyn k ap demo account par bari lots size lagaty ho jis ki waja sy bara faida hota hai aur jb real par aaty ho tou ap ihtiyat karty huay choti lot use karty ho aur phir ap ko kam profit hota hai.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X