Humai real trading ami bhi demo ki tarha huge profits kiu nahi hute?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #946 Collapse

In addition to the above, in order to trade Forex as a professional news Put your focus on the issuance of the news high impact on the market movement. Do not waste your time in vain analysis of events is important even if it is linked to the Forex market. Vasdarat high impact news is really carry with it the largest contingent
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #947 Collapse

Foreign exchange trading is already an opportunity to achieve wealth, but at the same time is also an opportunity to lose our money, we can make this wealth if we know how to deal with ForexAs one trader said, the successful Forex trading seems Kaltqat funds from the ground.
      • #948 Collapse

So if you have mastered all the possible ways to analyze the market and become able to do accurate predictions of the behavior of the forex market in the future, you however may not be able to earn any money without following a sound strategy for the management of capital .adarh capital in Forex (as in the other of financial markets) is a complex set of rules that the rolling developed in order to fit the style of his business and the amount of money allocated by the trade .adarh capital plays an important role in achieving profits in the forex market; therefore do not reduce their value. For more information on capital management
        • #949 Collapse

humai real trading of the trading ami bhi demo ki tarha huge profits ku nahi hute ap is my bhot achy sy trading

• #950 Collapse

humai real trading ami bhi demo ki tarha huge profits ki nahi hute ap is my bhot achy sy trading kar skty

• #951 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value of a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable

• #952 Collapse

Involving US dollar transactions in the creditor by $ 100,000, and indicates the dollar account for the client account stay unchanged.

• #953 Collapse

ni ase koi baat ni ha demo acount me me profit hota ha is leye agr loss bhi ho jy to humen is ki tenshion ni hoti bas is leye hm bager tenshion k trade krty hn jo jub real acount me krty hn to humen tenshion hoti ha loss ki
                  • #954 Collapse

Meray khayal main is ki basic waja yeh hy keh hum demo account main big equity key sath practice krtey hain aur big investment ki waja sey hum loss sey bachey rehtay hain. Jabkeh real account main hum small equity use krtey hain aur market key up ya down ki waja sey amount ko safe nahi kar patey aur nuqsan ho jata hy.

• #955 Collapse

hamye real trading ma demi trade ketrha is liye eran nahe hota keo ka hu demo ko trade ma bila jijhak use karte hai aur real to dar dar kar aur demo ma zeyada invest hota bare trade vhe lag jatye hai lakan real ma esa nae hai.
                      • #956 Collapse

Successful traders in the currency market belong to the backgrounds are not necessarily linked to traffickers in much the economic domain, there are engineers or doctors or the foundation staff or students

• #957 Collapse

The difference between the bid price (sale) price and demand (purchase). For example:Although this task may be daunting, but the benefits will appear evident in the long term; do not ignore them,Some traders follow a trading strategy in the currency market based on economic news, which includes various data and decisions important to learn fundamental analysis well
                          • #958 Collapse

bhai kun key demo account main ap ki amount virtualy zayada hoti ha as compare to your real account demo main wo ap ko zayada amount daty han or is ka minor sa profit ap ko zayada lagta ha lekin real account main ap kam se trading karty ha is ki percentage se wo ap o kam lagta ha.
                            • #959 Collapse

os ke waja ye hoti ha jab ap demo account pee kam karta haan tu ap zada sa zada lot ka sath kam karta haan or ap ka balance b zada hota ha tu phir ap ko profit b zada he nazar ata ha jab ap apna demo account ke tarah kam kara gain tu ap ko phir demo per b loss he hu ga ager ap ko trading nhe ati tu.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #960 Collapse

Ku ky demo me humary pas bhot zada equity hota hai to hum demo pr loss ko recovr kr lety hain jb ky real me hmary pas equity km hota hai to is wja se hum without learning loss kr dety hain.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X