Humai real trading ami bhi demo ki tarha huge profits kiu nahi hute?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #961 Collapse

It can point value Pip Value be variable or fixed, depending on the currency pair referred to (any currency) to measure your account. Also, the point value Pip Value function is performed by the amount by rolling
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #962 Collapse

Some traders follow a trading strategy in the currency market based on economic news,of a currency against other currencies, this creates opportunities to make a profit. For example, if you think that the currency will weaken the value of the euro against the US dollar, the euro selling in this current would be the appropriate deal. While if you think that the US dollar will weaken against the Japanese yen or the British pound, the dollar selling in this case would be a wise decision. Stay abreast of news and current events also will be prepared is essential in Forex Trading. Some people pray to the degree will enable them to predict potential changes in the value of a currency based on economic and political news in this country. But remember, in any case that forex trading is essentially a kind of speculation to this Be careful when managing your finances is not only trade with money that you can take the risk out
      • #963 Collapse

According to my point of view, demo account main hum big equity key sath trading krtey hain aur loss sey safe rehtay hain jabkeh real account main hamarey pas small equity hoti hy aur hum loss ko control nahi kar patey. Hamain demo account main bhi small equity sey practice krni chahey takeh real account main trading ko perfect banaya ja sakay.
        • #964 Collapse

of when they can invest in these markets. Unlike the time retardation who is two months with the indexfrancs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,45It can point value Pip Value be variable or fixed, depending on the currency pair referred to (any currency) to measure your account. Also, the point value Pip Value function is performed by the amount by rolling
          • #965 Collapse

Here is the interpretation of what it means Forex and how a handful of traders to make profits out of itIAS360 housing index addresses some of the weaknesses inherent in the homes S & P / Case-Stiller price index.

• #966 Collapse

Capital management in Forex (as in other financial markets) is a complex set of rules that the rolling developed in order to fit the style of his business and the amount of money allocated by the trade .adarh capital plays an important role in achieving profits in the forex market; therefore do not reduce the value
              • #967 Collapse

forex ma trading karne k leye demo aur real farq hota ma ..demo pe sirf trading practice karte ha is ma loss hone k itne tension nai hote ..real trading ma invest ki hote ha aur soch samj k decisions lene parte ha..aur bhot dafa greed ki wajah se ache profit earn nai kar pate han..

• #968 Collapse

The difference between the bid price (sale) price and demand (purchase). For example:often we think of the reverse our decisions (when the market is in a position boarding while we sellForex market has a tremendous advantage for the rest of the other investment markets -
                  • #969 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value of a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable

• #970 Collapse

I am aslo new user. Kya ye jo bhai ne bt ki ha wakai such ha k demo account me huge profits ate hain but real or live account me itne huge profits ni show hote balkeya real account me itne huge profit ni ate

• #971 Collapse

Dear demo account aik asa account ha jis se hm is business ka kafi acha experince hasil kar skaty hain or demo account se hm is business ki achi learning b asani se kr skaty hain is iliye demo account best ha or aik sb se acha account haa
                        • #972 Collapse

Dear kyun k demo account aik asa acocunt ha jis me hmen nah hi loss hota ha or nah hi hmen profit hota ha jb k real account me hmen profit or loss dono hi sath sath hota haa bs yehi dono accounts me frk ha baqi sb same same ha in dono accounts me
                          • #973 Collapse

Could be you previous experience in the forex markets and you have experience in how to trade, and mechanism of action, Fmaalak only direct trading and without the need for help or a education options available previously mentioned, but always can get support and gain more experience if you need to, there are opportunity to join the trading platform of our own.

• #974 Collapse

Assalam u alikum friend, humein demo me huge profit iss liye hota hai k wahan hamara capital bohat zaida hota hai jis per hum ne pratice ki hoti hai or jab hum real account me trading kerty hain to hamara capital demo jitna huge nhi hota hai iss liye humein real me loss hota hai, iss lye jab bhi demo per practice keren to unhn hi capital se jo aap real me rakhna chahty hon.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #975 Collapse

Forex trading is not that easy, all Forex traders before entering this market believe that they will become rich very quickly and will be able to achieve $ 20,000 in a week or two,

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X