main reasons of loss
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1981 Collapse

Though lengthier Fx trading based to be able to information Currency trading fantastic approach, it really is items that you can keep in mind that what is the news linked to Bpsoq Currency trading usually occur far too later the best way that could avoid the accomplishment connected with taking complete benefit of these individuals, usually, when the chance of dealers regular to access realize what is the news connected with economic important, it's going to have recently been reviewed by simply quite a few specialized dealers along with financial institutions which often raises their own vulnerability to be able to individual along with institutional biases.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1982 Collapse

Monitor graphs and always think of the implications of forex article that between your hands and the more I thought the more I found out more, read articles about Forex, learn strategies and get the relevant trade foreign exchange books
      • #1983 Collapse

my dear greed main reason hai loss ki meri nazar me kiun k mujhe humesha greed ki waja se hi loss uthana para hai greed se humesha door rehna chahiye tab hi hum kamyab ho sakte hain ye best business hai.
        :o love FOREX without any condition :o
        • #1984 Collapse

Check it snapped courses to teach through forex experts in forex demo account and enter it in the account will help you very much real and, God willing learn
          • #1985 Collapse

Is business me hemn loss tb hi hota ha jb hm is business me lalach se kam karty hain isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me lalach se kam nahi kiaa kareen agr hmen is business me loss se bach kar is business me achi earning karty hain asani se
            • #1986 Collapse

lost kay honay ki sahi wajah yehi hoti hai kay jub ap apnay is buisness meui ye soch ;laykay atya hai kay apnyay is business ko join kartay hi is market mei rato rat hi ammeer ho jana hota hai is soch ki hi wajah say hi ap is buisness mei lsit kar jatay hai
              • #1987 Collapse

It can be said that the self-learning forex option is a good way to gain experience in trading, and the reason

• #1988 Collapse

Dear, i agree with u forex trading men loss ki main wja forex ka km knowledge forex men kamyaab hony k lye hamen muslsl fore ko smjhna chahye
                  • #1989 Collapse

i think the main reason of loss is that we have no practice or training and have no experience hamin chaia ka pahly practice karyn pher hm kam amount per business start karn other wise we get loss in it
                    • #1990 Collapse

asalm o alikum forex trading may app ko loss jab hota hay to os ka sab say bari reasons ya hay kay is may exp na hona is may app ko know leg nah hona practise nah hona
                      • #1991 Collapse

bhai main ap k in tamam option sy agree karta hon . these all are the main reasons of loss in our life but according to me the most important one is no 3 lack of planning because if we make plan and work according to it no other thing will influence our work and we reduce the chance of loss.
                        • #1992 Collapse

g ha ma apki bat sa agree karta hu ka ayhi ha lakina mera khyal sa yah bi ha ka ap is ma jaldbazi karta ha ap isa soch samjh ka nahi karta ya ap iska analysis kar ka nahi karta balka ap tuka marta ha is lia agar ap chahta ha ka ap ka loss na hu toa p in chezo sa bach jai to apka loss nahi hu ga balka apka profit hu ga
                          • #1993 Collapse

IAS360 housing list handles some of the weak spots untouched inside households Ohydrates & V and Case-Stiller value list.
                            • #1994 Collapse

ji han ap ne jo cheezien mention ki hain wo sub eham hain aik achey trader ko in cheezon ko samjhna bohat zarori hota hy is k sath sath me ye kehna chahonga k ap trading me himat or hosley k sath trading karty jaein ap ko kamyabi zaror mile gi.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1995 Collapse

While begin Forex Trading realize that this belief is not true, it is never easy to make money,especially when working with money. Work is characterized by intense seriousness,as many of us thought that there was a conspiracy had planned for him by "big players",

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X