Learning is a key factor of success in Forex business. Are you agree with me?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1531 Collapse

yes i agreee with your post agr hum forex ko learn karain gaye to tab hi forex me kamyaabi hasil kar sakhain gaye without learning humein forex me bht loss ho ga is liye first learning then trading
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1532 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hm is business me achi learning se hi is business me success ho sakty hain hmen chahe k hm is business me hmeshah achi learning se kam karen kyun k agr hm achi learning se kam kareen gyn tu hm is business me asani se success hasil kr skyn gyn
      • #1533 Collapse

ji haan jaanab forex business ek asa business hain jahan ap agar sahi se knowledge and experince haisl karty ho then ap is mian apni future bana skaty ho and ap is main ghar bethy kaama sakty hai kyun k is ian sirf knowlegde and exeperince ki zarurt hoti hi ..
        • #1534 Collapse

forex treding biznees min him lernig hasil kar ke him is min se achi profit hasil karte hyn or is min se sab kich hasil kar ke him aik achy or secesful treder ban ste hyn
          • #1535 Collapse

Dear theq kha aap nai learning eik success ka way hai kun kai is sai he hameun is forex trading ka khull kar pta calta hai or ya best hai.
            • #1536 Collapse

Just Learn and Learn

Last edited by ; 25-03-2016, 05:02 PM.
              • #1537 Collapse

Up till now both newbies and professional traders are still learning and right now they are really helping themselves up to make good profits from this market. Forex is really a profitable business where anyone can earn good and have what it takes to make a good living. Of course in order to succeed here, you have to learn and you will have to do your best to trade good always because hard work pays.

• #1538 Collapse

It will be good for the traders if they will just keep on learning the trades properly.If a trader does not learn the market then there is only more risks that the traders get.The traders never get such risks if they had just been understanding to do the trades properly.Without doing so then the traders are only being able to get higher losses in the trades.

• #1539 Collapse

for all the traders will have to learn the market properly when they are trying to trade.if traders were going to learn the makret and the trades really very well then there is a good chance of traders earning everything.The traders who donot practice though can leave the thoughts of being able to have any kind of profits with the trades in the forex market.

• #1540 Collapse

ballkul g foex main kamyabi k lai leaning ki boaht zroorat hoty hai jab tak ham learn nahe kearin gy us time take ham foerx se regular earn nahe karin ga. is lai learning is the key to ward earing
                      • #1541 Collapse

Yes i am fully agree with u ..learning iz a key factor in business without learning we can not do nothing in this forum.we can get knowledge about this forum through their proper websit and earn more....
                        • #1542 Collapse

jee han i agree kiunk ere dost jaisa ap ne kaha hae era bhi yehi khial hae k fore trading ein suess hasil karna knowledge k beghaior to bahot hi ushkil ka hae kiunk learning is earning
                          • #1543 Collapse

i agree my dear friend forex trading mein success hasil karne k liay learning is the key factor kiunk is k beghair forex trading mein earning nahi ki ja sakti hae......
                            • #1544 Collapse

To learn about this you need to trade live, but that doesn not mean you should jump right in. Once you have become comfortable in demo with the tools and charts and developed an understanding, move onto a micro account. Trade small until you hare comfortable with yourself and have learned how to keep your emotions in check when trading real money.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1545 Collapse

han g brother ap ne bikul thek kaha k forex main earning k liye ap ki learning bht ei zarori hai jis se ap bht zayada earn kar sako gay aur apko loss bhi bht kam ho ga ...

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X