Learning is a key factor of success in Forex business. Are you agree with me?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1576 Collapse

I spent the Forex training market for about 4 years have been pretty intense because I'm not someone that is not taught in addition to articles and video lessons and basic market rate in the company InstaForex. And as already is showing my stats I have a positive trade that says that what is learned but yes if I did not study on demo accounts that have lost a very large amount of money.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1577 Collapse

Forex is a business we learn from everyday and the more you trade that's the more you improve on your trading knowledge and trading skills. I have spent more than one year in forex and I have been trading to help make good profits for myself which will be a good means to solve my needs. Forex is a very profitable trade and why I like this business is because one can always make unlimited profits.

• #1578 Collapse

All my goals in this market is for me to earn and this is a great means for me to profit good. I have always done my best to learn and this business have been a trade I can depend on for myself. It's a good trade for anyone and once we plan to trade good we will have the best knowledge to plan our trade and later be of profits. We ought to learn and we need to work very hard to see we make it.

• #1579 Collapse

Long enough to be successful now, but you see something about forex trading is not the time that we have started the business but how well we can do the business that is what is needed in forex trading and I know that someone that has learned and know how the business works, can make money from the business.

• #1580 Collapse

The forex trader with the learning skills can easily get over the forex trading and can makes the profits in the forex trading and can makes the goal wider then even before.Every One need's To learn the Forex First and Than Should Go After the Earning Of the Money

• #1581 Collapse

Long time experience in forex , i think not guarantee will free from losing in trading , in fact sometime loss inevitable and not alwas any trader able make accurate analysis because , trend market sometime move randomly and without good skill trading to determine entry and exit point i think hard to make quality trading transaction , as we can possible as trader i think will minimize the risk and maximize profit

• #1582 Collapse

assalam o alikum my dear forex friends, app ki baat say may agree keron ga kay forex ko seeknay kay liyey app kay pass knowledge ore expericence ki zarorat hoti hay knowledge app ko post say mil jata hay ore expericence aap ko demo account say mil jai ga tu jitni ziada app ki demo account may expericence ho ga utna ziada app ko real account may faida ho ga.
                • #1583 Collapse

Yes, i am agree with this statement that the learning is key to the success in this business of the forex trading, so if you want to make good amount of money and want to success in this business then you should have to learn it.
                  • #1584 Collapse

g haan dear main to koi shak wali baat nahi hy forex main ghair learning k koi trader kamyaab ho hi nahi skta hy aur na hi seekhny aur experience k bghair koi b trader forex business sy earning ker skta hy,
                    • #1585 Collapse

apki baat theak hay learning har field main kamyab honay kay liey pehla step hay agar hum forex trading kay bary main theak say learn karen gay to kamyab ho jaye gay aur earning bhi achi karen gay
                      • #1586 Collapse

learninbg ki help say hi yaha pe pako aik boaht hi bagri kamiyabi milni hoti hai kay agar apka ye mind hai kiay bagtaiur hi ap mehynay kiay kamiyab ho jaiy gay tu phir apko aisi soch kay sath is buisness me nai ana chaiy
                        • #1587 Collapse

Sir ager ap log forex may regular kaam kerna chahtay hain to apko forex ka ilam hona bohat hi zaroori hai is kay bina ap log kamyab nahi ho saktay hain jis qader apkay paas ilam ho ga ap utna hai kamyab ho ga
                          • #1588 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me hmeshah achi learning se hi kam krna chahe kyun k agr hm is business me achi learning se kam karty hain tu hm is business me asani se success ho sakty hain or apni dreams ko b tb hi hm pora kar skaty hain
                            • #1589 Collapse

Yes of course that you are at the tidjt that the learning is key factor in the market. We are learn it and we are successful trader.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1590 Collapse

Yes of course that you are say the right that he learning is key to success. So that we are learn it and work.the market.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X