your mistake
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2326 Collapse

ji han agr hum apni mistake new user ky sath share kryn gy tbhi hi new user ko kuch sekhny ka mokha mily ga. Hmari 1st mistake ye hai ky hum lalch krty hain. Bgher sochy smjhy hr ksi ka signal user krty hain. Learn nhi krty or earn ki umeed rkhty hain.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2327 Collapse

every body doing mistakes here no body with out mistake and some time account washed away due to mistake and some time you get money because market moves sharply and some time does not gives you time to recover your mistake and giving you lesson but we do mistakes again and again and stuck in heavy loss.
      • #2328 Collapse

charts, technical indicators are simple and complex, supply and demand volumes, and so the basic .alvkrh behind technical analysis runs from the Muslim functional dependence of the data and technical market in the future with Technical data for the market in the past

• #2329 Collapse

It is very important that the investor knows that Forex trading is not an easy thing, and he must retreat from trading if what he felt the desire to do so, and may not lucky the first time. It also must follow analyzes of markets and gain experience, which can be paid transactions to more profits, and therefore comfortable and safe trading at the same time

• #2330 Collapse

thek kaha agr hum market me asy he tradeing kren gy to phir hamen loss ho ga hamen sahi time dekh kr tradeing krni chahey is sy profit ho ga
            • #2331 Collapse

je hain agr hum nay galti ki hai to hum manni b chye k hum nay ye galt kia or ku kia ye b pta hona chye or ini galtu say hum sehkyn gy or ye aek boht acha bzns hai
              • #2332 Collapse

You can use one of the hundreds of strategies available for trading in the forex operations in order to increase profit opportunities, and many traders believe that it is difficult for them to comply with Bastratejyatem, especially when they dictate the need to leave the trading process in the case of profit. But the important thing is to make use of strategies and to abide by them.

• #2333 Collapse

In fact, these statistics and indicators help traders to monitor the overall pulse of the global economy; Thus, it is not strange that these indicators are monitored by the majority of traders in the financial markets. After the publication of these indicators, we note always moves in the market. The degree and strength of market volatility, are depending on the importance of the index. Therefore, it is very important to know what are the most important indicators and what they represent these indicators.

• #2334 Collapse

dunya me woh kon sa aesa maqam he ya moqa he jahan insan koi mistake na kare hame apni mistakes se sabaq hasil karna chahiay takih agar aik bar ham se koi ghalti ho bhi gai ho to dobara osko na dohraen market me to bari ihtiyat se chalna parta he
                    External website link not allowed - Deleted By Rizwan Trader
                    • #2335 Collapse

I use these levels in order to know rather more about to what point the price rollback. For example on the New Zealander and a Canadian is often bounce it to 76.4 or even 88.2% indicating a strong pullback but avstraliyets longer extends beyond the level of 61.8. It only speaks to me about that coming from this level, I run the risk of losing only a small part in a ratio of 1/3 or 1/4

• #2336 Collapse

I am still zero in this business, no achievement so far for me, because I am still fail in this business, loss and loss every time, i want to gain from this business but still loss.. may be this is because I have not enough knowledge?Reply With Quote Reply With QuoteThe Following User Says Thank You to Sahil_aup_2014 For This Useful Post:i am new trader i have no achievement for from me.i am still learning and trying to find some better way to taring properly and surly i will find better way and then i will earn huge amount daily and i will get success in this business.Reply With Quote Reply With QuoteFuzzstock will become famous soon enough Fuzzstock will become famous soon enoughFuzzstock's Avatar

• #2337 Collapse

gee forex mein mistakes sirf yhi hoti ha keh trader ghlt order lagty hain jb woh profit ki lalach main aty hain to woh mistakes krty hian js ki waja sy un ko faida na hota ha aor trade mein income ki bjae loss ho jata ha

• #2338 Collapse

There are three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then to determine the size of the deal for that commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.

• #2339 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2340 Collapse

bro no issue mistake he ap ko learning dayti hy agar ap mistake say sekhty hy tu ap bjht kamyab trader bam sakty hy so focus on mistake then u have tu earn more.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X