your mistake
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2356 Collapse

Hamain apney apney experience ko is forum main zaroor share krna chaheye takeh jo junior hain woh is sey seekhain aur wohi mistakes na karain, jin ki waja sey loss hota hy. Aik to in ka time waste honey sey bachay ga aur dosrey un ki trading jaldi perfect ho jaye gi. Yeh forum aik best opportunity hy aur hamain is sey faida lena hy.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2357 Collapse

Currency chose Elly be easy to analyze and Alasebred where less These specifications are present in the dollar and the euro currency over the favorite of the euro and the yen, I see it well in tradingThe daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars.

• #2358 Collapse

Many ways to get the proper education of Forex Trading. The best place to achieve this will be the Internet. There are many free sites available on the Internet, which allows you to open a free demo account to practice Forex Trading. There are also free seminars are available at varying times. The best thing in this regard is to get advice from someone who works as a trader in the Forex moment these people that they can give you insight into all issues related to trade Forex.The foreign echange market also referred to as (Forex) is the spo

• #2359 Collapse

Currently it can not do without basic job for a full-time forex but if you reach my experience that I can because the Forex high-risk and loss which can be easily

• #2360 Collapse

me b new user ho forex trading me . me b ye janene chahta ho k forex trading me kya zyada mistakes hoti hain or kya galtian hum karte hain senior guaide karenn to hum loss se bach skte hain
            • #2361 Collapse

One of the goals that governments have sought to achieve is economic stability, such as reducing unemployment, control inflation and balance the expenditures. Governments and do so through the manipulation of the monetary and fiscal policies. Related to fiscal policy and tax expenses, while the monetary policy related to financial markets and the provision of credit, money and securities other.

• #2362 Collapse

• #2363 Collapse

• #2364 Collapse

Many psychotherapists are aware of the fact that there is a new field

• #2365 Collapse

It is very important that the investor knows that Forex trading is not an easy thing, and he must retreat from trading if what he felt the desire to do so, and may not lucky the first time. It also must follow analyzes of markets and gain experience, which can be paid transactions to more profits, and therefore comfortable and safe trading at the same time

• #2366 Collapse

Currency chose Elly be easy to analyze and Alasebred where less These specifications are present in the dollar and the euro currency over the favorite of the euro and the yen, I see it well in tradingThe daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars.

• #2367 Collapse

You should not take revenge on the market in order to compensate for the loss does not come until another lossy must be careful when entering the market and choose the suitable timeInformation is very good and the new terms and, God willing learn from them and be in a good Thread benefit and be useful members of each wellWhen you think about the different types of investments, there is a certain investment always comes to mind first. Your trading Forex or foreign currency exchange has a number of features make it superior to other types of investments. Forex market remains open 24 hours a day, unlike the equity markets. Most investments require a great deal of capital before they are able to take advantage of any investment opportunity available. As to trading Forex You do not need only a small capital to saucepan. Anyone can enter the market with a capital of not more than $ US 300 through the use of "mini account", which allows you to trade in lot consists of ten thousand units, croaker per worth ten thousand units of a particular currency is equal to a single contract. Each "point" or movement up or down in the currency pair gain or loss equal to $ 1, depending on which side it stands at the market. The standard account gives you control over 100,000 units of currency and then the point bib or equal to ten dollars.

• #2368 Collapse

Forex market enjoy the benefits you can not find in other financial markets, and this is a major reason for turning his investors, in addition to compatibility and suitability to the needs and capabilities of the various traders. How? We may find some looking for a basic income or perhaps a job or business opportunity and we may see others looking for additional income and forex characterized as the work does not require a large capitalForex trading is not only the process of buying or selling a particular currency pair,

• #2369 Collapse

Training mechanism, called (one to one), are based on the basic threaded investor education in circulation according to the correct standards, and by a crew of Mahtervinwalmokhtchin staff in this area. While the mechanism (hand, however) on investor education through free training courses through the Internet, so as to include to provide him with a copy of the PDF for the basics of Forex and exclusively educational files.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2370 Collapse

Assaalm u alikum friend hmamri sab se bari mistakes jo hum kerty hain wo hai jald baazi is se hum apni trades ko loss me le jaaty hain iss liye jab bhi hum trading keren to humein patience se kaam lena chahiye or trading ko soch samjh ker kerna chahiye.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X