your mistake
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2296 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me mistakes se bhi kafi khuch sekhny ko milta ha hmen chahe k hm is business me mistakes ko ignore nahi kiaa kareen hmesn hmeshah is business me mistakes se acha lesson hasil krna chahe or hmen experince hasil krna chahe
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2297 Collapse

main aik newly trader haon or ap sab ki waja se meri kafi help hoi hai mn ab en tamam baton ko samny rakh kr koi better stratigy bna paon ga ta k mujy loss na ho bal k profit ho
      • #2298 Collapse

your are the mistake of the time is the most of the agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my agar work karty ho to
        • #2299 Collapse

forex main zada taar log jo mistake karta haan os ko hum greedy paan bolta haan forex trading main 99 percent new trader greedy paan ke waja sa mistake karta haan or phir una loss ka samna karna pharta haan or sath main emotions ka sath trade karna b mistake ha.
          • #2300 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me mistakes se kafi acha lesson hasil hota ha hmen is business me mistakes ko kabhi bhi ignore nahi krna chahe kyun k hm is business me mistakes se kafi achi learning kr skaty hain or is business ka experince b hasil kr skaty hain
            • #2301 Collapse

It is possible that technical analysis turns to become the speculation and conjecture.t requires proper education deal of commitment and a sufficient amount of resources.Do you want to fine-tune trading skills even more? Do you want to acquire sufficient skills prepares you to make profits of up to 100 points in one trading deal? The goals that emerges is that Sthmsk and pushes you to work hard in order to achieve

• #2302 Collapse

In fact, these statistics and indicators help traders to monitor the overall pulse of the global economy; Thus, it is not strange that these indicators are monitored by the majority of traders in the financial markets. After the publication of these indicators, we note always moves in the market. The degree and strength of market volatility, are depending on the importance of the index. Therefore, it is very important to know what are the most important indicators and what they represent these indicators.

• #2303 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price

• #2304 Collapse

Do you want to fine-tune trading skills even more? Do you want to acquire sufficient skills prepares you to make profits of up to 100 points in one trading deal? The goals that emerges is that Sthmsk and pushes you to work hard in order to achieve

• #2305 Collapse

Forex trading begins in Sydney, and moves around the world Bbtdae the working day, from Tokyo, then London and New York. There are several sessions of trading

• #2306 Collapse

Forex basics is not complicated: you buy a currency when the price is low, and sell when the price becomes high and take a profit. You can also make a profit by selling high price and buy low price, this is called the sale. It takes time and practice to learn how to predict fluctuations in currency values ??and to become successful in Forex Majaltdaol. Forex and needs the experienceUsually it is seen on the Forex it carries a significant risk for investors,

• #2307 Collapse

Internet is full of articles Statistics for new traders and lessons about strategies Forex complex to experts, but we are in the "Daily Forex" have worked for a long time and seriously to become more efficient sources of information in relation to the Forex markets and there is a lot of courses

• #2308 Collapse

Three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then do the deal to determine the size of the commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.

• #2309 Collapse

asslam o alikum my all friend g han bro hum jab bi trade karty han tu hamera dill ma lalach hota ha jiss sa huma bhoat zaida loss hota ha is liya huma trading ka duran kbi bi lalach nahi karni chaye
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2310 Collapse

dear friend forex trading mein humari ghaltian kafi hud tk ehm qirdar ada kerti hein der asal ghaltian humary liy teacher ka kam kerti hein aur kamyab traders aik bar ghalti kerny k bad us sy seekhty hein aur us ghalti ko dohrany se perhez kerty hein

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X