Bhot sa log daily forex pa ata ha but bht kam log successful hota han kew?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1441 Collapse

not easy because a lot of traders who fail from the successful trader, and therefore use sound money management. So that you can survive in the Forex. But if you can learn Forex...

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1442 Collapse

well as for me i don't really think forex trading is very easy all i know is that the more you trade the more you get to know and understand more about the best way to earn the profit out of the forex market based on my understanding

• #1443 Collapse

in the ttruth for me. forex trading is realy easy I think that Forex trading So we we have to try just for one time and then we can say that it is so nice. is the easiest trade in the world that ever seen. here is the easiest way to earn money and get a good job.

• #1444 Collapse

Trading forex does look easy, but it applies to a master tarder. For novice traders, forex trading is difficult, because the knowledge, skills and experience is not enough. If only a buy or sell any, all traders can do it, but if it is required to generate consistent profit then only an expert trader who could do it.

• #1445 Collapse

it is very necessary to have a demo account and to learn very much in need because then we can add to the experience, and of course we can do but we do need to remember that too many demo accounts as you can fall

• #1446 Collapse

I guess that's all we can only say if we've become a master, and no longer confused, or hesitant in trading. it is an easy thing if it is experienced, and has experienced a lot of failures.

• #1447 Collapse

I never thought that forex trading is easy. because it is in the trade, I was fraught with difficulties and losses. because I think trading is a tricky thing. should really have the knowledge and skills very well in forex trading. even the evidence that forex trading is difficult, is more people who have failed in this forex business, and only a few people actually achieve success in forex business.

• #1448 Collapse

Trading is very nice way to earn money, it is the way where a man is able to trade in a certain way and can have profit though it may be in less amount. So easy Forex trading i understand as the easy way of by which way one can trade in certainty and there is no complexity. If we are take is easy and learn more about Forex trading then the Forex trading is easy.

• #1449 Collapse

It's trading in the foreign exchange market, the most liquid market in the world's largest international trade is common. In currency trading foreign exchange, foreign exchange brings huge profits ...

• #1450 Collapse

it is a very good online job and if you trade properly you will earn profit in the form of money it is not an easy job you will have to work hard to get profit.
                      • #1451 Collapse

i think forex trading is not easy...Forex is professional worldwide stock exchange market. many individual person doing work and gene life. i believe Forex and easy gone to worldwide market some days you practice here and made expert.

• #1452 Collapse

i think for a experienced man forex is too easy but not for a un experienced man because for tha type of people forex trading is too difficult and i think that trading is only easy by our experience and knowledge about it

• #1453 Collapse

At first you learn more about Forex and practice here more time then you can understand Forex is easy or not.anyone want to work for part time then he will get it for part time, and if he want to trade for full time then he will get it for full time.I think Forex is very hard platform for earning money If you open any wrong trade that mans you will lose. Forex market is the largest market is defiend by humans and complex biggest market liquidity contains difficult to predict movement in the second coming.

• #1454 Collapse

There no such a thing as Easy Forex trading, if the Trading was that easy then there would be no losers in the Forex business and it would have been the easiest job ever xD .. Forex needs a lot of Hard work in order to make a profit and avoid as much loss as possible, and that can be attained through a lot of studying and a lot of experience which is gained from trading.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1455 Collapse

koi b business ho is me success hasil karnay k liay sub say best ye hai k us k baray me knowledge hasil ki jae us k bary me study ki jae phr us business me work karna asan hota hai other wise mushkil he hota hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X