Bhot sa log daily forex pa ata ha but bht kam log successful hota han kew?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1411 Collapse

easy forex? its just in you rdream...there is no such thing as easy trading it requires alot of practice and learning. to become a guru in forex is a sign that you have really taking the time to learn that is the mistake alot of people do when they want to start trading they think it is a very easy business. but that is where they are wrong trading the forex market is not a game.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1412 Collapse

Yes I agree with you... Their are a lot of people comes on the Forex Trading market to be a trader but some of the people become successful.. Because to be successful we have to learn about the forex trading and exchange market and make decisions with clam and relax mind and don't show the greed..
      • #1413 Collapse

main nahi samjhta hun ke forex trading bohat easy hai yahanpe har trade main bohat risk hota hai kisi be trade main humain bohat loss ho sakta hai aor kisi be waqt bohat acha profit be mil sakta

• #1414 Collapse

Forex when considered easy, it is not easy but if you want to learn Forex seriously, I think it will be easy. Hese is the easiest way to earn money and get a good job. So we have to try just for one time and then we can say that it is so nice.

• #1415 Collapse

Forex trading that time he or she must be learn about Forex trading
            and analysis what should be level of his or her learning.
            In this way individual can easily earn lot of money. so my slogan is learn to earn.
            i think all pairs are profitable for us if we mange our money well and read forecast
            Forex Trading Ka must learn first before trade, not trade without learning because you will lose next learning and
            trade on a demo account before the trade at the expense of real and we can participate in competitions

• #1416 Collapse

many people join everyday but un k pass itna knowledge nhi hota lakin wo ik bara profit bnany ka sochty hain to mery khyal sy hum ko greed nhi krni chahiya or ik achi trade krni chahiya or is sy hum profit main he rahy gy

• #1417 Collapse

un ki sab se bari reason yeh hoti hai ke woh ehle demo account me work nahi karte aur seede yahni aa jayte hain aur un ko iss kam ka knowledge bhi nahi hota ke kam kese karna hai is ke ste kon kon se hain.

• #1418 Collapse

mery khayal mein es ke bary mein har kisi ki apni apni ray hai kiu ke forex trading ke business mein baz trader aysa samjty hain or baz aysa nahi samjty hain.

• #1419 Collapse

mery khayal mein es ke bary mein har kisi ki apni apni ray hai kiu ke forex trading ke business mein baz trader kamyab ho paty hain or baz nahi ho paty hain.
                    • #1420 Collapse

you should have made your profitable trading and so, you surely made profits because, if not then, learning everything is not worthy. For me, it is NOT necessary to learn all, only the portion which we label the most important and significant to traders. Thus, if you have read about Forex in many sites then, you will able to come up with a more informative post about the topic.

• #1421 Collapse

actually forex is not easy, but by proper knowledge and proper experience, we can make it easy. because with proper knowledge and experience, we know what we must do in this market

• #1422 Collapse

Practice on demo account make you a best trader. So do practice and apply different strategies, variation and trading on different pairs and make experience to make money in real trading.forex trading is actually easy because there are only two indicators that buy or sell. but to be able to benefit from trade that we do is not easy. must master some techniques and trading strategies well before entering the forex world.

• #1423 Collapse

i believe forex isn't straightforward procedure to earn. it is much tough toe earn from forex. i believe forex is incredibly laborious platform for earning cash if you do open any wrong trade that means that you certainly will lose. thus forex trading means that a important task/but if you do will learn regarding forex then it may will certainly be terribly straightforward task. thus forex isn't straightforward procedure to ear it is much hard to earn from forex.

• #1424 Collapse

forex is a very tempting business opportunities, in forex you gain a lot of knowledge about the condition of the world economy, currencies, and market conditions. a variety of market characteristics, characteristics of the pair. in forex you will benefit greatly multiplied. but you will also get a very large losses. to minimize losses/loss, all you need is a trading skill and trading psychology.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1425 Collapse

sir knowledge kay bina tou forex trading business main success mere khayal se tou mumkin nahi hai agar ap is business main ya kisi bhi business main earning ka mind banate ho tou knowledge tou sab se phele hoti hai ap apni practice ko jari rakho ap ki trading easy ho jaye gi........

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X