Who have won a demo contest?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #361 Collapse

but not everything, of course. Because if you were not able to get out in a timely manner or keep Bjrotk during trading, the implications would be severe
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #362 Collapse

While learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and ensure the two amounts. Most of the practices and tactics of self-targeting Forex traders seeking mainly to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneityIAS360 index analyzes the data based on the average selling price while other indicators to analyze the data based on the average selling prices. Way medium selling prices (take East price between the upper and lower prices), which gives a more realistic way than the average sales price image because they do not care about the upper and lower values ??for the prices of homes sold.Fundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the
      • #363 Collapse

You see my fiend it is true that many new traders leaves the business early because they find out that forex is a very risky business and and yet they know that forex can give plenty of money but they do not know how to do it. The main reason they leave forex early is that early in the business, they lose money and discover that forex is risky, but they do not have the spirit of persistency that will make them to stay on on how to avoid the risk of the business, so they leave early.
        • #364 Collapse

I take out for other reasons (although bonus here I have also long held ) - The conditions of the action itself, and experience the same events, participate in it, on the instaForex - there eventually just all bonuses and changed the rules.

• #365 Collapse

demo contest ko jeetnay k liye hume us pay zyada dair tak zyada achi tarha say kam karna b ana chahye ku k zyada dair ta kzyad hum kam kartay chalay gayto hume us ka achi tarha say pata lag sake ga hamesha he demo ko apnay liye ek tarha say necessery bana kar chla kare.
            • #366 Collapse

• #367 Collapse

bhai apki baat bilkul theak hai lakin us demo contest ka koi faida nahi hota kyn k us main ap jaldi jaldi main sb kuch karty hain agar ap alag sy demo account bana kr apni practice khud sy karo tou ap ak achy trader ban sakty hain.
                • #368 Collapse

G han demo account aik sb se best account ha demo account se hm is business ka kafi acha experince hasil kar skaty hain or demo acocunt se hm is business ki achi learning b asani se kr skaty hain isi liye demo account best ha or aik acha account ha
                  • #369 Collapse

It is good before you start trading in the forex markets is to identify and take information on the subject, providing IFOREX several means the investor can from which to acquire knowledge in this context, and the first is that the competent expert in the financial markets trained investor about Altdaol.fima mechanism other lies taking advantage of educational materials that are supplied by the investor, and finally can direct investor in the trading process, especially if he has previous experience in Forex trading markets
                    • #370 Collapse

dost hum trading week main five days kar sakte hain kyu ke Saturday aur sunday ko market close hoti hai aur in dona din hum trading nahi kar sakte is tareqe se hum month main 22 to 23 days trading kar sakte hain aur ye boaht kafi hote hain agar hum lagan ke sath kam karein
                      • #371 Collapse

dear main tu abi new hon mujhy demo contest ka abi ni pta albta maine demo main taqreban 800 dollar apni soch samjh se bnaye hain first time hi q k mujhy trading aur foreex pe kam ka shoq haii is liye seekh bhi raha hon aur demo contest ka bhi pta chl jaye tu seekhon ga

• #372 Collapse

dear mai tu abi ni jeet ska hmy chahiyeh mehnat kry zaida sy zaida tub e kamyab ho skty hain or forex best kaam hai hmy chahiyeh mehnt kry tub e kamyab ho skty hain asaan ni hai yeh bilkul b hmy chahiyeh mehnat kry
                          • #373 Collapse

well meine kubhie is contest mein hissa liya hi nahi hai my friend tou mery ps is cheex ka koi experience bhi nahi hai lekin mein yeh kahunga k experience traders ne ye ek axhi cheex kari jis se hum apny apko b test krsakty hein k hum kitny pani mein hein
                            • #374 Collapse

bhai jan demo account ke jo contests hain woh mujh ko sahi se abhi tak samajh me nahi aye hain is lye me demo account ki trading kam he karta hon aksar mujhe demo account per practice karte hue contests ke bare me khayal ata hai lekin me chahta hon ke pehle is ko jald se jald seekh lon us ke baad try karon ga contests ke lye .
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #375 Collapse

The Swiss franc account in debit refers to 101 500 francs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,456 (1500 francs / 1.0303), which accounts for about 14.56% of the capital or the amount of the main deposit.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X