Who have won a demo contest?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #316 Collapse

need several things so that you can commence dealing throughout Currency trading.Although this task may be daunting, but the benefits will appear evident in the long term; do not ignore them, but try it and you will see the results for yourself.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #317 Collapse

This is using borrowed capital to improve the probable return. Trading along with money lifted means that you can trade portions significantly greater than your balance, according to which just the margin. The climb of leverage may boost the potential return, but it may also cause "to improve potential cutbacks. Determine this financial seeing that leverage, including 100: 1. Which means that a trader is usually trading greater amounts to 100 times the amount available margin account. In case It got a rolling 10-thousand money in his / her account, as an alternative "of dealing Plaut 10 thousand US dollars or JPY, along with pip point value, by way of example, " virtually $ 0. 9 inches, can currently trading on US dollar 1 mil point pip value about dollar 90" United states. "

• #318 Collapse

As the governments of some emerging economies that do not allow the exchange derivative products in foreign stock exchanges, with its capital controls. The use of derivatives is growing in many emerging economies. It has established such as Korea, South Africa, India and currency futures exchange.
        • #319 Collapse

And for comparison recall that the size of the New York Stock Exchange Activities of the shares does not exceed $ 300 billion per day, that is, it needs to be a half years for the New York Stock Exchange to reach the size of the currency market and an important learning Forex well

• #320 Collapse

Fundamental analysis is used not only in Forex but is part of the financial planning and forecasting processes. There are a number of concepts are the main parts of the process in the forex fundamental analysis are as follows: Interest Rate
            • #321 Collapse

It is interesting to hear from forum members how well they have been performing since the start of their forex career. As for my own achievements, I think I've become less aggressive as it cost me a lot of money, maybe I'm more disciplined now because I wake up earlier than I used to.as a beginner in forex trading business I have not yet had the achievement but I will prove that a beginner can become a professional in forex trading because I am very interested in the forex business.

• #322 Collapse

While learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and ensure the two amounts. Most of the practices and tactics of self-targeting Forex traders seeking mainly to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneityIAS360 index analyzes the data based on the average selling price while other indicators to analyze the data based on the average selling prices. Way medium selling prices (take East price between the upper and lower prices), which gives a more realistic way than the average sales price image because they do not care about the upper and lower values ??for the prices of homes sold.Fundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the
                • #323 Collapse

I am new in this market and work the demo account. So.that I am try to entry the demo contacts. I am try to win it.
                  • #324 Collapse

I think I'm better than ever, I've lost my money in advance because my emotions are less stable when trading but now can discipline and I feel better than ever, although not able to get consistent profit. May we all be successful in this field. regardsReply With Quote Reply With QuoteQuote Originally Posted by fxgun View Post
                    • #325 Collapse

This indicator represents the changes in the level of retail prices of basic basket of consumer purchases. So this is the index of the most important indicators that affect the inflation in the country. Inflation is directly related to purchasing power of the currency within the borders of the state and this affects its position in the international markets. If the economy grows normal circumstances, the high index of consumer prices could lead to an increase in interest rates basic. This in turn leads to an increase in the attractiveness of currency.

• #326 Collapse

As tested, it has been pointed out by the closest ideal of perfect competition market, Here is the interpretation of what it means Forex and how a handful of traders to make profits out of it

• #327 Collapse

but the basic tools used by the majority of investors are "stop loss - stop loss point", housing index addresses some of the weaknesses inherent in the homes S & P / Case-Stiller price index.Dear I have made three deposited in three months. The achievement that I got is 8$ which I withdraw. Now I have account balance of 1.36$. I have lost my all account balance within these three months.Get full Knowledge of Trading, Trust on Allah. Blessings are near.
                          • #328 Collapse

Monitor graphs and always think of the implications of forex article that between your hands and the more I thought the more I found out more, read articles about Forex, learn strategies and get the relevant trade foreign exchange books

• #329 Collapse

g bhai me is forex trading me new member hu so mjhy contest k bary e zeada kuch nai pta ha ha but me chahta hu k ab b koi contest ho to mjhy blky tmam members ko btana chahye ta k wo b us contest me shamil ho sky or wo koi naam jeet saky ......
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #330 Collapse

new user k leye he demo acount bnaya gya ha new user ko chaheye k vo trading ko phly demo acount pr start kren taky ap ko pata chal jy k trading me hota ky aha phir ap real makret me ayen .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X