Who have won a demo contest?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #211 Collapse

positive, the investors earlier faults and also mistakes are usually supposed to be teachers. much like the saying moves circular that will expertise is the greatest instructor, once the trader finds from his or her shedding trading, he then results in the oversight. yet in the event that they proceeds doing things such as prior to, he then offers obtained nothing from his or her faults.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #212 Collapse

We've read this kind of forum guidelines numerous situations Sir I believe since the exact responsible person in such a forum this is often our early responsibility you just read and grow informed concerning all laws and fresh declaration by using this forum typically.

• #213 Collapse

The harder you can certainly learn the harder you will certainly earn from Currency markets. You will also become skilled in trading if you're able to learn far more and it will also increase the prospect of your own winning your trade. It's also possible to trade far more in demo trading to more skillful about investing.

• #214 Collapse

For beginners in the currency market are just beginning to take an interest in earnings in this area, I recommend reading the very excellent book MetaTrader 4 learn to earn on FOREX.

• #215 Collapse

The forex responds with a trader of which possess good fx trading skills and also yields its profits. For any trader to get more profitable in the trades, there is certainly need to increase the fx trading skills via learning and also practice.
            • #216 Collapse

G han laalach jo hai wo forex main na ho to behtar hai kewnke laalach se saar loss hota hai haam apni knowledge aur experience ke mutabiq chalte hain trading achi hoti jabke greed jab hoti hai to saara loss hojaata hai iss liye jo hai laalach se door rehna zaroori hai .
              • #217 Collapse

The currency trading responds that has a trader which possess good foreign exchange trading skills as well as yields the profits. For just about any trader to get more profitable within the trades, there may be need to boost the foreign exchange trading skills through learning as well as practice.

• #218 Collapse

Trading within equities keep market is seen as complex and frequently restrictions, making it the chance area, because the states
                  • #219 Collapse

patience is a bless n we get blesses with a huge big reward that we cant imagine patience is the keay to succeess so we should never let it go out of our hands and keep patience
                    • #220 Collapse

Dear ye such hy k bht sary brokers demo contest wghera krwaty hen but aj tk mene is pungy ma hath nahi dala ma just demo pe practice k lie kaam krta hu new strategies ko try krne k lie.
                      • #221 Collapse

absolutely no there's no task or maybe business that make a lot more reduction in comparison to that forex trading business, due to the point that fx would be the sides most significant market place also it's furthermore an exceptionally high-risk business, and so if the broker certainly not complete proper trading with this particular fx when the rope may also obtain huge cutbacks in his or her buying along with selling consideration the other day keep this business.
                        • #222 Collapse

about graduation parties, this question has the philosophical, for example, I no longer consider myself a novice when he began steadily to trade without loss and to develop its trading system, and its own trading rules. Well, I hope to be able to call yourself a trader (already proudly) with a capital letter, when trading will be fully and provide well for me and my future family

• #223 Collapse

Dealing in equities keep marketplace is noted seeing that difficult and often rules, so that it is the prospect area, considering that the says
                            • #224 Collapse

yes brother kafi traders Demo account main participate kerte hai or won bhi kerte hai main bhi first time karonga participate is se ap ki ability ka pata chal jata hai or practice bhi hoti hai or ager ap won ker gaey to ap ko paise bhi diye jatey hai

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #225 Collapse

Mien ney waisey to kafi martba demo account per trading mien earnings ki hain or kafi martba earnings bhi ki hain or bhot ziada ziada earnings ki hain but kisi contest mien main ney kabhi bhi participate nahi hai ik to mujhe interest nah hai waisey pata bhi nahi hai itna.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X