Successful trader in Forex trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #661 Collapse

hich is surrounded by tight security, but that with the passage of days, the more investors have to become a forex e-commerce to achieve income and profits as it has many benefits and advantages over other trade like stocks, bonds, commodities tools.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #662 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price
      • #663 Collapse

yes i agree with you all traders need to control your greed because in mine see in forex trading just greed is one thing who give you huge loss. because if you going in wrong trend then you handle it but if you use heavy volume and you have total 100pips for taking risk its very bad idea.
        • #664 Collapse

yes we have to fight and announce the war for controlling the greed, and we have to promise that greed can not come to us anyhow, because wee all know that it is the main enemy for the trader in the Forex business, that's thing will give birth the emotion this also another thing in the Forex business, those are the main pave in the way of being success , but i am very sure that if we ant anything from heart we will success,

• #665 Collapse

g bhai forex forum my successful trader woi banta ha jo daily ka kam set krta ha or phar usy achyive be krta ha or trade lagany my be kamyab ho saqta ha ik acha trader banany k leay yah zorari ha k us k pass knowldge hu or skill jis ke waja say successful trade lagany may kam yab hu saqta ha .....
            • #666 Collapse

Schooling is a way to make money and more stable, but there is the main thing that learning is not at odds with the observance of rules of trade. if a trader is able to trade but case. that the deposit is enough for a few dozen points - the result will always be negative.

• #667 Collapse

Jo ees business mein hard work se ees ko learn kerta hai , us ke baad ees mein demo account per pratice kerta hai to woh trader hee ees business mein successful ban pata hai , qu ke without learning ees business mein success nahee ....
                • #668 Collapse

You can only be able to control greed after you have allowed yourself to become able to keep checks on yourself. You must also make you mind think that greed is bad for me and that there is absolutely no benefit that I will be gaining from greed rather in the longer run it will bring a lot of loss for me as I will be losing my initial investment to it too if I dont control it now
                  • #669 Collapse

Forex market me bohat say traders trading karty hai.YAha per all traders successful nhi hoty.Some traders abhi learn kar rahay hoty hai.Wo trading me hard working kar kay successful ho sakty hai.Trading me success good learning say hi possible hai.
                    • #670 Collapse

Monitor graphs and always think of the implications of forex article that between your hands and the more I thought the more I found out more, read articles about Forex, learn strategies and get the relevant trade foreign exchange books
                      • #671 Collapse

forex treading main successful treader wohi ho ga jo forex bussinus ko intrest se saekhay aur is pa mahnat karay aur jitna waqatda ga aur wo apni mahnat ka phal zaroor pay ga aur ak kamyab bussinus man b ban jay ga
                        • #672 Collapse

are the source with the accomplishment with this market, the overseas excange market can be obtained 24 hours a day 0. 5 times every week
                          • #673 Collapse

Greed is very dangerous in forex, it can destroy a trader account. It is greed that made many traders to quit forex and they say forex is not good. Always set a target for yourself and also do not over trade. do not go back to trade when you have lost money in a day just to recover all you lost or you will lose more money.

• #674 Collapse

Prices of currencies in the forex market affected by the forces of supply and demand, which in turn are affected by economic conditions. There are two economic factors affect mainly on the supply and demand for the two currencies and interest rates and the strength of the economy. Strength of the economy affected by the gross domestic product (GDP) Foreign trade balance and investment.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #675 Collapse

The Swiss franc account refers to the debtor's side to 101 500 francs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,456 (1,500 francs / 1.0303), which accounts for about 14.56% of the capital or the amount of the main deposit.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X