Successful trader in Forex trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #691 Collapse

Well said - to disperse the demo account) For beginners it is not interested, the fool is clear that the demo will not lift money. Beginners with no knowledge of the trade, relying only on their own intuition, delaying training distant day.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #692 Collapse

bro forex pay wohi sucessful ho skata ha jis kay pas knowledge ha experince ha tab hi wo ziada say ziada earning kr skata ha lakin sir usko market ko learn krna hota ha or 1 month demo account ma pratcie krni hoti ha tab hi ham ziada sy ziada earning kr skaty ha or ak sucessful trader ban skatay hein

• #693 Collapse

There are many ways in order to learn from them and here in the forum in the education section you'll find what you want and then search for videos deployed for Forex
        • #694 Collapse

I understand it. I felt the same sense in the initial time that someone tried to explain to me how they affect mental games that we practice with ourselves in the trading decisions that we do. Let me enter directly to some of the most manageable things on your partWork is characterized by intense seriousness,forex for good

• #695 Collapse

Forex is a great means in which we can make good income for ourselves and the truth remains that am so happy with this trade. This is a business where we have every opportunity to make good unlimited income and so we can become our own boss by depending on forex. Am happy with this trade and therefore am doing my best to ensure I have what it takes to become successful everyday.

• #696 Collapse

They leave because they have lose their money, and they lose their money because they have no knowledge, so therefore in other to avoid such we have to keep leanring.
              • #697 Collapse

the promotes throughout Ny as well as Greater london overlap through seven each day in order to 12 pm SE R�V�LE �TRE america. The particular Greater london as well as Tokyo promotes are working jointly within the amount of three each day until eventually a number of each day EDT. Quarterly report as well as Tokyo promotes overlap from the 7th for the next pm are EDT. This kind of overlapping connected with time is the better time period with regard to buying and selling in which buying and selling amounts (liquidity) within the top degrees.
                • #698 Collapse

it is common because new trader thought that forex is easy to trade and earn lot of money in a short time and they also trade without risk management so as a result they lost their full invest in a short time.

• #699 Collapse

forex ka successful trader wahi banda ban sakta hai jis ke pas forex ki market ko use karne ki proper knowledge ho agar proper knowledge he nahi ho to ham kamyab ho bhi nahi pate is business me or profit bhi hame sahi se nahi mil pata .
                    • #700 Collapse

Some of the key features that are the source of the success of this market, the foreign exchange market is available 24 hours a day 0.5 days a week

• #701 Collapse

only those peoples are successful in trading who have good experience and knowledge to trade because learning is the only way from they can have the success and when they will have t then they are successful.

• #702 Collapse

successfull in the trading is the forex forum trading agar ap trading karty ho to ap is my sy bhot achy earning karty
                          • #703 Collapse

dear bhai ap ne bohat acha Question kiya hai ager ap aik profession trader banna chahty ho to ap market k bary mein experience gain krna ho ga or most important that you gain some knowledge about market and do practice again and again then you will become a profession trader and struggle is the most important to become a professional trader

• #704 Collapse

dear Forex ke buisness me aik succesful buisnessman ki tarhan trading karne ke lye ap ko is me boht ziada hardworking ir experiance ki zaroorat parti hai.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #705 Collapse

They leave because they have lose their money, and they lose their money because they have no knowledge, so therefore in other to avoid such we have to keep leanring.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X