Successful trader in Forex trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #676 Collapse

it's things that you should keep in mind that the news related to Bpsoq Forex often arrive too late a way that may prevent the achievement of taking full advantage of them, often, when the opportunity for traders ordinary to get to know the news of economic important, it will have been analyzed by many professional traders and financial institutions which increases their vulnerability to personal and institutional biases.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #677 Collapse

International trade - trade balance, which shows the deficit (imports greater than exports) usually is one of the indicators is my favorite. The balance of trade deficit means that there is flow of funds towards the outside in order to buy foreign goods which may affect the devaluation. Yet the market expectations usually are determined by whether the trade deficit is not favorable or not. If one of the countries facing a deficit in the trade balance on an ongoing basis, this factor can be assumed to have already priced in the currency revaluation. By then the trade deficit will affect the price of the currency only in the event that came above market expectations.
      • #678 Collapse

Characterized by the nature of the exchange market highly dynamic; what has been successful in the past month may not achieve success today; therefore, the presence of a continuous training program ensures that you track professionally successful Forex trader.
        • #679 Collapse

these trading points all had, and I have such a moment was too.
          But worry about it too much is not necessary, as it was obtained valuable experience. And well, it was 50 bucks instead of 5 thousand.
          In this and built trade, with a bunch of errors and checks.

• #680 Collapse

Professional trader bananey kay ley ap ko mehnat ki boht zarorat ha . agar ap professional trading krne chahte ha to ap ko apni skills ko boht high level thak le jana pare ga or apni thinking ko boht high krna pare ga. mehnat krni pare gi or boht kuch seekhan pare ga phr ap professional trader ban skte hian
            • #681 Collapse

Forex trading min weise to buhat sare log work kar rahe hin aur money bhi earn kar rahe hin magar hum jante hin k successful traders kuch hi hote hin un min se aur kuch khasosiyat ya qualities ki hamil hote hin wo market ko samjhte hin sabar se work karte hin proper wait karte hin aur theek time pe theek trade bhi laga deite hin es tarha se bari raqam earn kar k successful traders bante hin.
              • #682 Collapse

yes it is treu because when we will have the success then it i the thing we want and when we will have it then we ca have the success and it i the thing we want in trading.

• #683 Collapse

Dear is businesss me success hasil krni ha tu us k liye hmen chahe k hm is business me mehnat se kam kareen kyun k agr hm is business me mehnat se kam karty hain tu is business me success hasil kar skaty hain is iliye hmen chahe k hm is business me mehnat se kam krna chahe
                  • #684 Collapse

yup ap ne bilkul durust farmaya hai ager ap successful trader bannaa chate hain tou apko forex k asoolon ko manna pare ga ur smjh se chalana hoga aur practice ko apni addaat bana na hoga ziyada se ziyada expereince aur knowledge hasil karni hoge tbhee ap earner bun sakte hain
                    • #685 Collapse

Forex trading k iss business main ek successful trader ki yeh nishani hae k wo zada se zada learning karta hae or apni learning ko he base bna k iss business main survive karta hae kynk jiskay pass laerning nahin hogi wo kabhi bhi iss business se earning nahin kar sakta hae..

• #686 Collapse

That would be averaged, I do not advise beginners. It was too dangerous for them the theme, and you can even merge the deposit very quickly. It is much easier for them to calculate the size of the lot given the highest possible loss in a single transaction. For example 2-3%. Do not move the stop-loss.

• #687 Collapse

Hello my dear brother Thanks
                          Useful and fascinating information please do more to take advantage of them
                          Adequate
                          Thank luck
                          • #688 Collapse

• #689 Collapse

successful trader in foerx trading

success forex business mein success full trader woh hay jis ko experince hay our jis ko forex business kei achei jaan ho forex eak acha business hay forex mein kaam kar nay say phlay demo account par practice krni chaheye,,,,
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #690 Collapse

The importance of news analysis:Be sure my dear brother that all means of market analysis intended to serve no room for differentiation between them or specialty work on some of them and leave the other Each of fundamental analysis and classical and technical are tools enable you to get a more realistic view of the market's attempt to study the behavior's price will not contain a way analysis one

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X