InvestSocial
Reply to thread

Thread: 479655 - PAMM lot BUY

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

DDV is an unknown quantity at this point DDV's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 479655 - PAMM lot BUY

Welcome!!!

https://instaforex.com/pamm_monitori...&trader=479655

PAMM 479655

Trading Condition
    ● Minimum investment $1
    ● Minimum investment period no limit
    ● 10% Trader
    90% Investor
    ● Partner 50%
    ● Penalty 0%

Regards, DDV...

---------- Post added 12-17-2012 at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-16-2012 at 09:59 PM ----------

Hello dear visitors branches invite you to participate in our project. Investments made ​​from 1 $. Investor's profit of 90% and 10% of the trader. PAMM account is created with leverage 1:20. Experience in forex trading for seven years. Without profit you will not stay. Everyone will be a profit. Importantly patience, putting the investment and take profits. Sorry for bad english.
    Sincerely, DDV...
    Last edited by moneygrows; 09-01-2013 at 05:11 PM. Reason: change title

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

rebat is on a distinguished road rebat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Performance is quite good, do you scalp on this trading strategy?

Quote Originally Posted by DDV     
    Hello dear visitors branches invite you to participate in our project. Investments made ​​from 1 $. Investor's profit of 90% and 10% of the trader. PAMM account is created with leverage 1:20. Experience in forex trading for seven years. Without profit you will not stay. Everyone will be a profit. Importantly patience, putting the investment and take profits. Sorry for bad english.
    Sincerely, DDV...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

nabbas11 is an unknown quantity at this point nabbas11's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    https://instaforex.com/pamm_monitori...rader=2113563\
    I need a investor for my PAMM account link is above
    details given below:
    20% sharing
    80% investor
    min invest $100
    Perwani

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

sifoukechid will become famous soon enough sifoukechid's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    203 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes very good and impressive results
    It suitable for trade through scalping.good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

alishah110 is an unknown quantity at this point alishah110's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    148 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Ok I will try to invest in your account hope to get some better result in future and sir kindly mention the risk of loss what percentage is their.
    Regards
    AAI

6. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Nobin Chandra Roy will become famous soon enough Nobin Chandra Roy will become famous soon enough Nobin Chandra Roy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1484 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I like to trade and join with you but dont know what is the rule and regulation to share my investment with you . would i have to give money with you or have it forum or group. What is the process or procedure. write in detail please.
    Trader

7. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3390 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 1,187 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Look man frankly speaking 1 $ minimum deposit that like instaforex minimum deposit , might be that you wanna those guys all to participate one of the investment trick but please rase this to may be 50 $ ok .

8. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2532 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,915 Times in 5,627 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    PAMM project survives many months. ii think its time for us to move it to the PAMMarathon section. Congratulation and good luck to you!

Reply to thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open