InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 6

Thread: blackberry10's Trading Journal [GOLD]

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    857 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,050 Times in 784 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default mprotrader's Journal

Hello everyone. How are you. I'm back again in MT5 Forum. I have passed very busy time of work outstation. My last journal has been locked, maybe due to long inactive in here.
    I will again post my trades activity here using naked charts only. Hopefully i can make good profit and be consistent on my trading in future.

I will marking charts using Trendline, Candlestick marking, Support and resistance and also supply and demand.

I will post it in next post.

---------- Post added 05-08-2019 at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-07-2019 at 07:34 PM ----------

Hello traders. How are you todays. Today i was choosing NZDJPY to trade with because NZD and JPY was in top mover list. So, i going to try make profit hopefully its will success.

Based on bigger timeframes, NZDJPY is still downtrend movement, but the price was testing the strong demand zone / support zone at daily and H4. we can see today if its got complete rejection in this area and make reversal.

I also pointed to Gap was create on 06 May 2019 and hopefully this rejection can close back this gap.

I have enter buy trade and put stoploss under support line and taking profit at closing gap if possible.

Trading activities
    NZDJPY (Buy)

Last edited by blackberry10; 07-05-2019 at 01:59 PM.

2. 8 users say Thank You to blackberry10 for this useful post.

ForexGuru5 (08-05-2019), forexianz (17-09-2019), fragile (08-05-2019), hafsa (08-05-2019), mahira (08-05-2019), OnePoint (08-05-2019), tender (08-05-2019), ue2forex (08-05-2019)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1761 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,275 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackberry10     
    Hello everyone. How are you. I'm back again in MT5 Forum. I have passed very busy time of work outstation. My last journal has been locked, maybe due to long inactive in here.
    I will again post my trades activity here using naked charts only. Hopefully i can make good profit and be consistent on my trading in future.

I will marking charts using Trendline, Candlestick marking, Support and resistance and also supply and demand.

---------- Post added 05-08-2019 at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-07-2019 at 07:34 PM ----------

Hello traders. How are you todays. Today i was choosing NZDJPY to trade with because NZD and JPY was in top mover list. So, i going to try make profit hopefully its will success.

Based on bigger timeframes, NZDJPY is still downtrend movement, but the price was testing the strong demand zone / support zone at daily and H4. we can see today if its got complete rejection in this area and make reversal.

I also pointed to Gap was create on 06 May 2019 and hopefully this rejection can close back this gap.

I have enter buy trade and put stoploss under support line and taking profit at closing gap if possible.

Trading activities
    NZDJPY (Buy)

Good morning friend hope you are fine and welcome again in trading journal section hope we learn from your trades dear you have chosen the right setup nzd is strong at this moment along with jpy so we can trade and open a buy setup on nzdjpy on candlestick pattern as i can see from your chart this pair is already oversold so reversal and correction of short term time frame is imminent lets see how this goes have a good day friend.

4. 5 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

blackberry10 (08-05-2019), fragile (08-05-2019), mahira (08-05-2019), Unregistered (2)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    909 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,953 Times in 545 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Trading activities
    NZDJPY (Buy)

I am strongly agree with you that NZD JP ares by train because it has made a used bike in its movement so there is no change in the moment and it can be buy so you should not miss the opportunity to buy this currency pair

6. 3 users say Thank You to ue2forex for this useful post.

blackberry10 (08-05-2019), fragile (08-05-2019), mahira (08-05-2019)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    656 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,484 Times in 871 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Trading activities
    NZDJPY (Buy)

Dear I think there is no proper set up on NZD USD to create a trade because there is no replacement and no conversation no divergence on this currency so be careful to trade this currency pair thank you very much

8. 2 users say Thank You to mahira for this useful post.

blackberry10 (08-05-2019), fragile (08-05-2019)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2968 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,084 Times in 12,597 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Trading activities
    NZDJPY (Buy)

Welcome back I hope you are good . Yes I agree with you nzd is weaker now because the news doesnt support nzd I closed my trade with big loss today and one in big loss is still running I dnt know what to do.
    Nzdjpy is good for buy now Im strongly agree
    Wish you all the best
    Thanks for sharing your analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

blackberry10 (08-05-2019)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10 has a reputation beyond repute blackberry10's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    857 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have make 2 more analysis todays, i will post charts, i still not entering this market because i only entry when it confirm going as my prediction.

Gold

USDCAD

12. The Following User Says Thank You to blackberry10 For This Useful Post:

m7md (08-05-2019)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    85 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have make 2 more analysis todays, i will post charts, i still not entering this market because i only entry when it confirm going as my prediction.

Gold

USDCAD
    For Gold the final target is to start buying again, while in the case of breaking the initial selling areas and positioning the top of the broken trend can enter into the purchases until levels of 1307, which marks the beginning of sales again from good resistance areas.

14. 2 users say Thank You to m7md for this useful post.

blackberry10 (08-05-2019), Unregistered (1)

15. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    857 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Gold

USDCAD
    As for 2 of my analysis on Gold and USDCAD, its was a pity i not grab the chance even i was making my analysis before. I already close NZDJPY trades with 15pips profit. not reaching my TP target but i think that enough for todays.

Gold (after result)
    Its not reaching my sell limit, and reverse 85pips from last high.

USDCAD (after)
    The price has reach sell area zone and hit my marking before it turn bearish again.

16. 9 users say Thank You to blackberry10 for this useful post.

amiron56 (08-05-2019), forexguy9 (08-05-2019), fragile (08-05-2019), OnePoint (08-05-2019), tender (08-05-2019), Unregistered (4)

17. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6540 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,746 Times in 8,868 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Wow! You got good technical analysis on gold and usdcad but justs few pips away have stopped your meant to be successful trades right now. I think it is better for you to work more on modifying your strategies to incorporate the gaps experienced in next trading activities as this situation does happen in forex more often to stop price and take profit which has caused a big missout scenario for traders in this business. Anyway try to overlook and concentrate on future trades for good turnover. Wish you the best friend.
    ONEPOINT TRADING JOURNAL
    SEE MY LATEST UPDATE !
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15014065

18. 3 users say Thank You to OnePoint for this useful post.

blackberry10 (08-05-2019), forexguy9 (08-05-2019), Unregistered (1)

19. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    857 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fembizz     
    Wow! You got good technical analysis on gold and usdcad but justs few pips away have stopped your meant to be successful trades right now. I think it is better for you to work more on modifying your strategies to incorporate the gaps experienced in next trading activities as this situation does happen in forex more often to stop price and take profit which has caused a big missout scenario for traders in this business. Anyway try to overlook and concentrate on future trades for good turnover. Wish you the best friend.
    Thanks friend for your advise. i appreciate any kind of opinion and advise given to make my trading activity be more accurate. I has enter one more trades on GBPUSD tonight. In this pairs, i saw opportunity when pinbar occur at H1 timframes at Support and demand level in higher timeframes. so, i make a buy with stoploss a few pis below low pinbar. Hopefully can make good result from it.

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 6

Subscribed to this Thread : 1