G Cappa PLC is an Italian building and civil engineering construction company based in Lagos, Nigeria and founded on February, 10, 1952. The activities of the company include commercial, industrial development, educational, federal and state parastatals as well as residential projects. G Cappa PLC is publicly listed on the Nigerian Stoch Exchange. The company is noted to have been involved in the construction of notable works such as the Kano Airport, Stallion House which houses Union Bank in Lagos and First Bank building also in Lagos. G Cappa PLC had at various times Ernest Shonekan and Wahab Folawiyo as Chairmen of the company. The current Chairman is Retired Gen. Ikwue.
THE PROS OF G CAPPA PLC
1. One of the leading building and civil engineering construction companies in Nigeria. Having been established a long time ago, experience has come to play making the company perform excellently in its construction projects.
2. Good reputation built over a long period of years.
3. Highly qualified team of personnel: The company has a string of well-qualified personnel that see to it that jobs/projects are well-delivered.
4. Awards for workers who perform excellently at their duties.
1. Staff promotions not easily gotten.
2. Delay in project completion dates.