InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Company news and services | InstaForex EU

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

IFXZuzana is on a distinguished road IFXZuzana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    INSTAFOREX LOPRAIS TEAM - OFFICIAL PARTICIPANT OF THE DAKAR RALLY

Name: Dakar_banner_1080x1080_1.jpg Views: 50 Size: 625.7 KB

InstaForex Loprais Team is cooperation between InstaForex and Tatra team, a regular participant of Dakar Rally headed by ambitious Czech driver Ales Loprais. The official team name appeared in May 2011 and brought the squad a victory in the prestigious Silk Way Rally.

InstaForex Loprais Team left behind strong rivals such as Kamaz Master, IVECO, and MAN. Benefiting from effective partnership, Ales Loprais team reached a new level and our company became the title sponsor of the champions.

Join InstaForex root for InstaForex Loprais Team! Together we are set for victories!

https://www.instaforex.eu/instaforex_loprais_team

Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 83.47% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IFXZuzana For This Useful Post:

Muzamilgujjer (01-12-2021)

3. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL

Name: 856x508.jpg Views: 46 Size: 299.1 KB

IntaForex company provides you to find all‌ ‌available‌ ‌deposit‌ ‌and‌ ‌withdrawal‌ ‌methods.‌ We‌ ‌work‌ ‌only‌ ‌with‌ ‌reliable‌ ‌payment‌ ‌systems‌ ‌so‌ ‌you‌ ‌could‌ ‌deposit‌ ‌or‌ ‌withdraw‌ ‌funds‌ ‌safely.‌

We‌ ‌do‌ ‌not‌ ‌charge‌ ‌deposit‌ ‌fees.‌ ‌Moreover,‌ ‌we‌ ‌reimburse‌ ‌customers'‌ ‌deposit‌ ‌costs.‌ ‌Withdrawal‌ ‌fees‌ ‌vary‌ ‌depending‌ ‌on‌ ‌the‌ ‌payment‌ ‌method.‌

Learn more about Deposit and Withdrawal: https://www.instaforex.eu/deposit_withdrawal

Deposit NOW and Get a Personal Assistant: https://www.instaforex.eu/deposit

Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 83.47% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EU-REGULATED BROKER

InstaForex (Instant Trading EU Ltd) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), license number 266/15.
    A license of this level is a guarantee of trades' security and transparency for all InstaForex clients, since it implies that the broker participates in Investor Compensation Fund, ensuring the negative balance protection and the best execution policy.

EU Directives & Memberships:

Market in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID)
    It creates a level playing field across markets belonging to the European Economic Area, and serves to protect investors while boosting market transparency.

Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
    Instant Trading Eu Ltd is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund, a scheme which serves to protect eligible retail clients by paying compensation in the event that a company fails to reimburse funds and/ or financial instruments due to financial issues, as applicable.

Learn more about registration Instant Trading Eu Ltd: https://www.instaforex.eu/regulation

5. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default InstaForex - official partner of Dragon Racing

INSTAFOREX - OFFICIAL PARTNER OF DRAGON RACING

Name: 3.jpg Views: 214 Size: 188.9 KB

Name: 14.jpg Views: 43 Size: 295.6 KB

If it is possible to foresee the future of the auto racing, the FIA Formula E Championship is a vivid projection. The futuristic racing cars powered by electric motors give us an idea of cars which our children will be driving. It could be not too distant future for us! Our company is always at the forefront of the technological advance. Inspired by Dragon Racing, we are eager to open the door to the future on Forex.

Learn more about partnership InstaForex and Dragon Racing: https://www.instaforex.eu/dragon_racing

Open trading account:https://www.instaforex.eu/real_account

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IFXZuzana For This Useful Post:

Killer88 (29-05-2021)

7. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    HKM ZVOLEN SPONSORED BY INSTAFOREX WINS THE TITLE OF SLOVAK CHAMPION!

InstaForex we bring you victory!

The long-awaited event has finally arrived: HKM Zvolen has become the champion of the 2020/21 Slovak ice-hockey premiership for the first time in 8 years! Being a general sponsor of the club, InstaForex has been supporting the team on its way to victory through all these years.

The great celebration of Zvolens triumph moved from the stadium to the streets of the city where the champions were greeted by their fans.

Find out more about the victory of HKM Zvolen here: https://www.instaforex.eu/instaforex..._champion_2021

Open trading account and earn in InstaForex: https://www.instaforex.eu/account_registration

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IFXZuzana For This Useful Post:

fightforfun(fff) (24-06-2021)

9. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

victorblake is an unknown quantity at this point victorblake's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thanks for letting us know! I now know where I would need to visit when I want to get some information about the latest market trends.

10. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Changes to the trading schedule - July 2021

Name: Real-account-_1080x1080_en.jpg Views: 33 Size: 216.4 KB

Dear traders,
    Wed like to inform you that due to public holidays in July, there will be slight changes to the trading schedule. The changes will be applied to the certain instruments at the following dates :

July 1st, 2021 :
    -Trading HK50.x will be closed for the full day.

July 5th, 2021 :
    -Trading US CFD Stocks will be closed for the full day.
    -Trading the following instruments will be closed early

At 19:45 pm GMT+3 :
    -Spot Metals
    -#CL.f
    -#CL.z
    -#Brent.z

At 8 pm GMT+3 :
    -#NG.f
    -#NG.z
    -JP225.i
    -JP225.x
    -SPX500.x
    -SPX500.i
    -DJ30.x
    -DJ30.i
    -Nasdaq100.i
    -Nasdaq100.x

At 11 pm GMT+3 :
    -UK100.i
    -UK100.x

Please note these changes while planning your trading activity.

11. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Name: Instagram 1.jpg Views: 39 Size: 626.7 KB

We have exciting news!

Yuliya Efimova, six-time world champion and three-time Olympic medalist, joined the InstaForex brand as its ambassador. Within the framework of cooperation, Yuliya and InstaForex are preparing many interesting joint marketing campaigns and promotions.

Read more: https://ifxpr.com/3fqj1ZR
    Last edited by IFXZuzana; 12-08-2021 at 12:27 PM.

12. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Changes to the trading schedule - August 2021

Name: Real-account-_1024x512_en.jpg Views: 34 Size: 125.5 KB

Dear traders,

Wed like to inform you that due to public holidays in August, there will be slight changes to the trading schedule.
    The changes will be applied to UK100.x & UK100.i index at the following dates :

August 27th, 2021:
    Trading will be closed early at 11 pm.

August 30th, 2021:
    Trading will be closed for the full day.

August 31st, 2021:
    Trading will open early at 03:00 am.

Please note these changes while planning your trading activity.

13. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Trading Masterclass: LIVE Trading room with Torben Melsted

Name: 1080x1080.jpg Views: 31 Size: 742.8 KB

Hello, traders!
    Join Torben Melsted LIVE to have a unique opportunity to observe a professional analyze current market events.
    See his thought process and learn how to analyze charts and price action to seek the best trading opportunities.

See for yourself.

- Master different techniques and strategies
    - Learn how to handle the extreme volatility due to news releases
    - Current market analysis conducted by Torben Melsted
    - Live Q&A session
    And yes, it's 100% FREE.

Dont wait up. Reserve a front seat NOW: https://personal.instaforex.eu/ru/ma.../links/go/1932

Remember to:
    - prepare your questions to the speaker and
    - be ready on your PC (have your gadget all set up) at 14:00 GMT+2
    The virtual doors will be opened 15 minutes before the webinar.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 76.32% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
    Last edited by IFXZuzana; 28-10-2021 at 11:15 AM.

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4