InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 988 of 993 983 986 987 988 989 990
Results 9,871 to 9,880 of 9929

Thread: ForexRider's - Trading journal

1. #9871 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7759 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,833 Times in 8,867 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Welcome to all the users of the MT-5 forum and readers from around the world in my trading journal. The market is closed already, and it's the 1st day of the holiday. It will remain close tomorrow, and from the upcoming Monday, the forum's data will shift to the new domain. I think it's a good decision, but we have no idea about the new domain. I will request the forum administrator not to close this domain until the new one works fine because maybe we will face some issues at the new domain or provide us some source of help to talk with Moderators or any other person of the support team.

Closed Trades

Unluckily I have not made any profit from the last day's trades because all the trades touched the stop-loss levels. I was the bullish trade at the GBPUSD currency pair, which made the bearish engulfing candle at the daily time frame chart, so this trade gave me the loss of 24.35$. Wednesday and Thursday candle of the daily time frame chart of the EURUSD currency pair showed bullish pressure, so that's why last day I bought the EURUSD. Unfortunately, the price dropped with the intense pressure of bears, and it made the bearish engulfing candle at the daily time frame chart, so I faced the loss of 21.75$ from EURUSD bullish trade. The AUDCAD currency pair price also dropped with significant pressure of bears, and it crossed the 20 SMA moving average line of the H-4 time frame chart to the downside, so that's why AUDCAD trade gave me the loss of 11.91$. Overall these three trades gave me a loss of 58.68$, which is so big.

Name: Closed Trades.png Views: 356 Size: 11.3 KB

Trading History

Now It's Saturday, so the trading week is over, and this week, I opened seven trades from which four trades closed because they touched the take-profit levels but three trades closed after touching the take-profit levels. Luckily I have not loosed any single cent because the result of the whole week's trading is positive. I made 19.45$. Below I attached the screenshot of my trading history.

Name: Trading History.png Views: 272 Size: 25.7 KB

Approved

2. #9872 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7759 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Welcome to all the users of the forum and readers in my trading journal. It's Tuesday means the 2nd trading day of the week has started already. Today I am seeing different trading opportunities to make money, so start the trading. Today in the news events calendar chart, I see that the Japanese Bank is on holiday. Yesterday JPY currency pairs showed strong upside movement, but today, we will not see an intense activity from JPY currency pairs due to the bank holiday. Today the most important news events are related to the EUR currency, so that's why in the Euro currency pairs, I expect some strong movement. Some middle impacts news events related to the GBP and Dollar Index will also release their fundamental data.

Name: News Events.png Views: 366 Size: 63.2 KB

Active Trades

Today at my demo account, two trades are active. Both these trades I opened now. The AUDCAD bullish trade is floating in the profit while the NZDUSD bearish trade in the loss.

Name: Active Trades.png Views: 247 Size: 8.0 KB

AUDCAD Trade

Yesterday I saw the AUDCAD currency pair crossed the 20 SMA line of the H-4 time frame chart to the upside, so that's why the pressure of buyers was looking strong, and I opened bullish trade. Today, the daily time frame chart price also crosses the 20 SMA line to the upside, so buyers are looking more powerful, and that's why I will hold this bullish trade. I opened the AUDCAD bullish transaction from the price of 0.91830 with a 0.05 lot size. Take-profit of the transaction is at the cost of 0.92251, and stop-loss is at 0.91511.

Name: AUDCAD.png Views: 250 Size: 24.5 KB

NZDUSD Trade

Last week NZDUSD currency pair showed bearish movement, and in the current week, also I saw a solid bearish move. Yesterday at the daily time frame chart, NZDUSD made the bearish engulfing candle, so I sold it at the value of 0.69553 with a 0.05 lot size. Take-profit of the NZDUSD bearish trade is at the price of 0.68758, and stop-loss is at 0.70171.

Name: NZDUSD.png Views: 253 Size: 23.7 KB

Approved

3. #9873 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    7759 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Welcome to all the readers and visitors around the world in my trading journal. Another working day started already, and early in the morning in the Sydney trading session, the NZD currency pair shared its official cash rate news data, so that's why now the NZD currency pairs are falling. Today in the New York trading session, some news events of the Dollar Index will release the fundamental data. The forecast of the Dollar news events is showing positive data, so I think the Dollar price will increase.

Name: News Events.png Views: 247 Size: 64.7 KB

Closed Trade

Yesterday I opened the bullish trade at the AUDCAD currency pair, which moved opposite to my trade direction, so that's why it tested my stop-loss price. I faced a loss of 12.59$ from this trade.

Name: Closed Trade.png Views: 234 Size: 3.3 KB

Active Trades

Two trades are active at my demo account from which the NZDUSD bearish trade has been active from the last day and USDCAD bullish trade I opened a few minutes ago. The NZDUSD trade is floating in a good profit.

Name: Active Trades.png Views: 231 Size: 8.3 KB

NZDUSD Trade

Yesterday I sold the NZDUSD currency pair. It showed a bearish movement, but later, the price rose. Today in the Sydney trading session price dropped with the intense pressure of bears, and at the daily time frame chart, it is making a bearish engulfing candle. My trade is very close to its take-profit level, which is at the price of 0.68758.

Name: NZDUSD.png Views: 233 Size: 22.2 KB

USDCAD Trade

The general trend of the USDCAD currency pair is bullish, but last day's price had dropped. Today at the H-4 time frame chart, I see the price tested the trend line and started upside movement, so I opened the bullish trade from 1.26927 with a 0.05 lot size. The take-profit is at the price of 1.27620, and stop-loss is at 1.26568.

Name: USDCAD.png Views: 233 Size: 18.1 KB

Approved

4. #9874 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    7759 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Welcome to all the visitors and readers of my trading journal. It's the 2nd last day of the trading week, and in the news calendar, I see today American Bank is on holiday, so that's why today the movement of the forex market currency pairs will be slow. In the New York trading session, ECB President Legarde's speech and late-night BOE Gov Bailey Speech will release their fundamental data, so that I expect we will observe some good moves in GBP and EUR currency pairs.
    Name: News Events.png Views: 204 Size: 36.4 KB

Closed Trades

Yesterday both my previous trades were closed automatically. The USDCAD trade touched the stop-loss price, so I loosed 14.18$, but the NZDUSD trade touched the take-profit price, so from this trade, I made 39.75$. Overall, the result of these closed trades shows me that I made 25.49$.

Name: Closed Trades.png Views: 200 Size: 8.5 KB

Active Trades

Now I have opened two new trades at my demo account. I opened the trade at the AUDCAD and EURJPY currency pairs. Currently, one trade is floating in the profit, and the other is in the loss, but I am thinking of a positive result.

Name: Active Trades.png Views: 198 Size: 8.3 KB

AUDCAD Trade

Yesterday the AUDCAD currency pair touched the strong support level of the daily time frame chart, so that's why today this currency pair is showing upside movement. I opened the bullish trade from the price of 0.91154 with a 0.05 lot size. The take-profit of the AUDCAD bullish trade is at the price of 0.91422, and stop-loss is at 0.90968.

Name: AUDCAD.png Views: 202 Size: 27.2 KB

EURJPY Trade

For the last some days EURJPY currency pair price has been increasing enormously. I opened the bullish trade because the price is above the 20 SMA moving average line of the H-4 time frame chart. I opened this trade at the price of 129.344. Take-profit of the trade is at the price of 129.867, and stop-loss is at 128.978.

Name: EURJPY.png Views: 497 Size: 19.4 KB

Approved

5. #9875 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    7759 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Welcome to all the readers and visitors in my trading journal. It's Friday means the last working day. Today at late night the market will be closed for the next two days. Today I am not seeing any important news events because most are lower impacts. Only the news of ECB President Legarde's speech seems essential because it will produce some substantial movement in the EUR currency pairs.

Name: News Events.png Views: 184 Size: 25.8 KB

Closed Trades

Yesterday the AUDCAD trade tested the stop-loss price, so that's why I loosed 7.36$. Today the EURJPY trade also touched the stop-loss price, so this trade gave me the loss of 15.91$. Overall I face a loss of 23.38$.

Name: Closed Trades.png Views: 165 Size: 8.6 KB

Active Trades

Two trades are active at my demo account, from which the EURGBP bullish trade I opened last day and the AUDUSD bearish trade I opened a few minutes ago. The EURGBP trade is floating in the loss while the AUDUSD is in profit.

Name: Active Trades.png Views: 165 Size: 8.3 KB

AUDUSD Trade

The last candle of the H-4 time frame chart showed intense pressure of bears, so it made the bearish engulfing candle. At the daily time frame chart, I see price crossed the strong support, so now it will fall to test next strong support level, which I have shown in the diagram. I opened the trade at the price of 0.71545 with a 0.05 lot size. The take-profit of my transaction is at the cost of 0.71023, and stop-loss is at 0.71922.

Name: AUDUSD.png Views: 170 Size: 23.2 KB

EURGBP Trade

Yesterday EURGBP currency pair showed strong upside movement, but later in the New York trading session, the price fell. At the H-4 time frame chart today, the price is rising again, so I decided to hold this trade. The take-profit of my transaction is at the cost of 0.84615.

Name: EURGBP.png Views: 172 Size: 20.9 KB

Approved

6. #9876 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    7759 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Welcome to all the readers and visitors in my trading journal. It's Sunday, the last day of the holiday, so be ready to start the trading from tomorrow. You have some free time now to make the plan for next week's trading. Next week many news events will release the fundamental data from which some I highlighted in the attached chart, so I think next week's market will provide us some good opportunities for trading.

Name: News Events.png Views: 176 Size: 68.9 KB

Trading History

Current week six trades were closed at my demo account, from which four trades tested the stop-loss prices, and two closed after testing its take profit levels. If I discuss the results of my closed trades, then I made the 8.36$ profit.

Name: Trading History.png Views: 152 Size: 23.3 KB

AUDUSD Trade

Name: Active Trades.png Views: 151 Size: 6.0 KB

Only one trade is in the active form at my demo account, which is at the AUDUSD currency pair, and it is floating in the profit of 16.75$, but currently, there is no movement in this currency pair because the forex market is closed. On Friday, I saw the price drop with the intense pressure of the bears, and it made the bearish engulfing candle at the daily time frame. Now in the attached chart, you can see the price is very close to my take-profit level. I hope next week's price will touch my take-profit level. Presently the higher time frame charts also show the intense pressure of bears. This month, the AUDUSD currency pair makes a strong bearish engulfing candle at the monthly time frame chart. The take-profit of my trade is at the price of 0.71023.

Name: AUDUSD.png Views: 288 Size: 20.0 KB

Approved

7. #9877 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    7759 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Welcome to all the readers and visitors in my trading journal. Its Monday forex market already opened after the duration of two holidays. Last week, a new Corna wave spread named Omicron looked very dangerous, so that's why we saw the dollar price drop, so traders should work carefully. In the forex calendar today, I did not see any extreme news event. Only two news events seem essential, which are middle impacts. Below I attached the chart in which you can see important news events.

Name: News Events.png Views: 152 Size: 40.0 KB

Active Trades

At my demo account, three trades are active. Two trades are floating in the profit while one is in the loss. The AUDUSD bearish trade has been active since the last Friday, while the other two trades I opened now.

Name: Active Trades.png Views: 139 Size: 11.2 KB

AUDUSD Trade

Last Friday, the price was very close to my take-profit level, but it did not test it unluckily. Today the price of AUDUSD is increasing with the intense pressure of buyers, and at the daily time, frame chart price seems oversold, so if the price increases some more, I will close this trade manually. The take-profit of the AUDUSD trade is at the price of 0.71023.

Name: AUDUSD.png Views: 141 Size: 21.6 KB

USDJPY Trade

Last week on Friday, the USDJPY currency pair price dropped with solid pressure of bears, and it made the bearish engulfing candle at the daily time frame chart. A few minutes ago, I sold this pair, but currently, I am seeing the price is falling sharply. In the next few minutes, I hope the price will test my take-profit level of 112.727.

Name: USDJPY.png Views: 139 Size: 18.7 KB

GBPUSD Trade

GBPUSD currency pair price seems oversold at the daily time frame chart, so that's why last Friday it made the bullish pin bar candle. At the H-4 time frame price is running above the 20 SMA moving average line, so I bought it from the value of 1.33414 with a 0.05 lot size. The take-profit of my trade is at the price of 1.34153, and stop-loss is at 1.32747.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 144 Size: 21.2 KB

Approved

8. #9878 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    7759 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Welcome to all the readers and visitors of my trading journal. The 2nd trading day of the week has started already, so I hope you all are doing good. The previous day I did not see any strong movement, but today, after seeing the news events schedule, I see many important news events will release the news data. Today, the GDP m/m news of the CAD will share its actual data, so I think the CAD currency pairs movement will be stronger. The Dollar Index news events will release their economic data, which I have shown in the attached chart. Today Dollar movement speed will be speedy.

Name: News Events.png Views: 125 Size: 58.5 KB

Closed Trade

Today I closed the AUDUSD bearish trade manually because now its price was falling. I completed this trade in the profit of 5.30$.

Name: Closed Trade.png Views: 111 Size: 3.1 KB

Active Trades

Currently, two trades are active at my demo account. I opened both of these trades last day, from which the USDJPY bearish trade is floating in a slight loss while the GBPUSD bullish transaction is in a significant loss.

Name: Active Trades.png Views: 117 Size: 8.7 KB

USDJPY Trade

Yesterday in the 1st two trading sessions, the USDJPY currency pair price dropped, but in the New York trading session, its price had increased, so that's why it made a small bearish candle at the daily time frame chart. Now I am seeing its price is falling, so I will hold this bearish trade. The target of my USDJPY bearish transaction is at the cost of 112.727.

Name: USDJPY.png Views: 120 Size: 19.8 KB

GBPUSD Trade

Yesterday GBPUSD's currency pair price dropped, so it made a solid bearish candle at the daily time frame chart, but the price looks oversold, so I think its price will rise soon. The last candle of the H-4 time frame chart is closed above the 20 SMA moving average line, so buyers are strong at small time frame charts. The GBPUSD trade target is at the price of 1.34153.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 116 Size: 23.3 KB

Approved

9. #9879 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    7759 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Welcome to all the readers and visitors in my trading journal. It's the third day of the trading week and 1st day of the new month. It's the last month, the closing month of the year, so in this month, more swift movement is expected. Early in the morning in the Sydney trading session, the news of GDP m/m of the AUD currency pair showed positive data, so that's why now the AUD currency pairs price is increasing. Today's most news events are related to the GBP, USD & CAD, so in these currency pairs, I expect good movement.

Name: News Events.png Views: 107 Size: 61.1 KB

Closed Trades

Previous both trades of my demo account were closed automatically last day. The USDJPY bearish transaction touched the take-profit price, and it gave me the 27.59$ profit. The GBPUSD bullish trade touched the stop-loss price, and I loosed 33.35$. Overall the result of these closed trades is that I lost 5.76$ from my demo account.

Name: Closed Trades.png Views: 104 Size: 6.6 KB

Active Trades

Now I opened two new trades. Both of these trades are on the bullish trend side. Currently, both are floating in the loss, but I hope they will run in profit soon.

Name: Active Trades.png Views: 105 Size: 8.4 KB

GBPUSD Trade

Yesterday GBPUSD currency pair showed bidirectional movement, so that's why the last daily candle wicks are so long, but the candle's body is tiny. Today, I see the price of the GBPUSD currency pair is rising and running above the 20 SMA moving average line of the H-1 time frame chart, so I opened the buy trade from 1.33228 with a 0.05 lot size. The take-profit is at the price of 1.33758, and stop-loss is at 1.32953.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 103 Size: 16.9 KB

EURUSD Trade

Yesterday EURUSD currency pair showed strong upside movement, and it made the solid bullish candle at the daily time frame chart, which crossed the 20 SMA moving average line of the daily time frame chart. I opened the bullish trade from the price of 1.13318 with a 0.05 lot size. The take-profit of the EURUSD bullish transaction is at the cost of 1.14382, and stop-loss is at 1.12501.

Name: EURUSD.png Views: 103 Size: 17.4 KB

Approved

10. #9880 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    7759 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Welcome to all the readers and visitors in my trading journal. It's Thursday, the 2nd last trading day of the week. The previous day I saw some substantial movement in the different currency pairs due to news events data. Today I see many news events are lower impacts or middle impacts. Only one news event of the Dollar Index seems strong, which will create a strong movement, especially in Dollar price.

Name: News Events.png Views: 153 Size: 64.8 KB

Closed Trade

Once again, the bullish trade of the GBPUSD currency pair touched the stop-loss price, so that's why I loosed 13.75$ yesterday from my demo account. The result of the transaction is attached below.

Name: Closed Trade.png Views: 97 Size: 5.6 KB

Active Trades

EURUSD bullish trade has been active since the last day, and I have opened the EURJPY bullish transaction a few minutes ago, so two transactions are currently active at my demo account. EURUSD trade is floating in the profit while the EURJPY is in the loss. The current result of the active transactions I attached in the chart.

Name: Active Trades.png Views: 98 Size: 8.2 KB

EURJPY Trade

At the H-4 time frame chart of the EURJPY currency pair, I saw it touched the strong support of 127.554, and it had made the solid bullish engulfing candle. The buyer's pressure is looking strong, so that's why I opened this bullish trade from the price of 128.061 with a 0.05 lot size. The take-profit of the EURJPY bullish transaction is 128.605, and stop-loss is at the cost of 127.590.

Name: EURJPY Trade.png Views: 100 Size: 24.1 KB

EURUSD Trade

Yesterday I saw the EURUSD currency pair did not show strong movement but touched the 20 SMA moving average line and made the small bearish candle at the daily time frame chart. Today the price is rising, so I will hold this bullish trade until it will not touch my take-profit price, which is at the level of 1.14382.

Name: EURUSD Trade.png Views: 99 Size: 17.9 KB

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 988 of 993 983 986 987 988 989 990

Subscribed to this Thread : 29