InvestSocial
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: 8948342/ slqq4nn

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1085 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bozZdeviL     
    fight my friend, I know that my dream will come true. but it took hard work to make it real. is a beautiful dream team surfing contest winner this time.
    I also struggled after losing nearly $ 5000
    well, good luck
    Thanks, I'll do my best bozz
    To be honest I only have 1-3 hours per day to trade, it will make me hard to help this team with maximum condition
    behold, unbeknownst to the person you've got a profit of $ 4k. you turned away silently. dangerous strategy. you are the mainstay of the team surfing. good job my friends
    Thanks again bozz, I'm glad I'm newbie forever so I still have beginner luck lol.
    I'm glad my fundamental analysis is right so I got profit from my trade.
    Btw be careful with your trade, soon or later it will drop again.

2. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11119 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,427 Times in 7,484 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Razorrrrr...lol. Whoa...you always never fail to amaze me...I know you are a great and successful trader.....you always are to me!!! when you want me to join this team I am confident...lol....hahahaha...because you can always trade right...you always are. Just feeling ironic that my trade is not what it seems. Hope I can have your confidence...lol. Btw. you will always be a big asset to this team...more profitable trades for you and for our team next week...!!!
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

3. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

shazzyrais will become famous soon enough shazzyrais's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    171 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hye seven_razor..
    woww.. i just saw your account.. you doing it very well my friend..
    how i wonder your analysis so far are always right..
    really got inspired by you..
    Good Luck my friend.. and may luck will always be with us..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1085 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
    Razorrrrr...lol. Whoa...you always never fail to amaze me...I know you are a great and successful trader.....you always are to me!!! when you want me to join this team I am confident...lol....hahahaha...because you can always trade right...you always are. Just feeling ironic that my trade is not what it seems. Hope I can have your confidence...lol. Btw. you will always be a big asset to this team...more profitable trades for you and for our team next week...!!!
    I only do my best to trade for our team, that's all nikitta
    You also a big asset to this team, you only need to be more confident
    Quote Originally Posted by shazzyrais     
    hye seven_razor..
    woww.. i just saw your account.. you doing it very well my friend..
    how i wonder your analysis so far are always right..
    really got inspired by you..
    Good Luck my friend.. and may luck will always be with us..
    Thanks I only do my best, I hope you can get profit in contest account and your real account.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to seven_razor For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (19-03-2012)

6. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,857 Times in 7,577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    maybe this time you are surfing the team leader. I see a good trade from your show to date. I hope it continues to grow and survive until the end of the contest. one participant from the team we have fallen. hopefully he can bounce back.
    good luck my friends

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1085 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    maybe this time you are surfing the team leader. I see a good trade from your show to date. I hope it continues to grow and survive until the end of the contest. one participant from the team we have fallen. hopefully he can bounce back.
    good luck my friends
    No I'm not, fxtrader have more balance than me. I'm glad to be on same team with him.
    Too bad I can trade only for 2-3 hours per day so it will be hard to reach the position.
    But don't worry I still do my best

8. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1085 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Open new order on GU, lets see what happen next.
    I hope can bring profit to our team

9. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1085 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seven_razor     
    Open new order on GU, lets see what happen next.
    I hope can bring profit to our team
    Trade closed, scalping was success.. I'm glad today I have more time to trade.

10. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11119 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,427 Times in 7,484 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seven_razor     
    Trade closed, scalping was success.. I'm glad today I have more time to trade.
    Razorrrrr...lol....whaoaa...you are gaining nice profits too...you and Fxtrader are the having an impressive success with your accounts in our team...hope I can have the same courage like you guys do. Keep it up!!! More pips for our team!!!
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

11. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,886 Times in 2,043 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
    Razorrrrr...lol....whaoaa...you are gaining nice profits too...you and Fxtrader are the having an impressive success with your accounts in our team...hope I can have the same courage like you guys do. Keep it up!!! More pips for our team!!!
    They are really playing like backbone for your team..Even, you too shown supportive behavior by still survive where difficult to survive for me into the contest.
    good luck guys,,your team most probably becomes the winner of this contest.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4