Page 147 of 266 142 145 146 147 148 149 152
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2656

Thread: XAU/USD, GOLD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2022-01-22   10:42
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  672 USD

Daily time frame analysis:
    Hello my all friends, good afternoon in the movement in the last two days. The resulting bearish candle is bigger than the bearish candle on the previous day, if I look at the daily time frame. This indicates that there will be considerable pressure from the sellers camp. If the price breaks through the support area at 1827.25, it is estimated that the gold pair will fall even deeper. However, if the business is still experiencing rejection, it will cause the price to reverse direction and start moving up again.Therefore, I will wait for the price to move down and approach the support area first. If the price can penetrate it perfectly, then I will place a sell order. The profit target will be placed in the range of 1819.88.
    Attachment 456240
    H1 time frame analysis:
    Bullish potential going forward. Yesterday it was down, but the decline was still quite reasonable. There is no indication of a reversal. Maybe in the future gold will form a bullish flag pattern, which has the potential to continue its rise, so I will vote sell for next week. An entry sell can be made in the orange box area, we are looking for a good area that is still fresh and has not been touched before, this area is in the price range of 1825.27 to 1822.20, then the stop loss itself can be placed around the red line with a price level of 1815.78, meanwhile the target is there is the last high, my target is close, its in the green line area, or at the price level of 1841.64.
    Attachment 456246

The attachment
    2022-01-21   04:12
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  63 USD

GOLD price forecast January 21, 2022 GOLD
    GOLD H4 time frame

quotes continue to move as part of the rise and the rising channel. Moving averages indicate the presence of a short-term bullish trend. In addition, the pressure from buyers is also indicated by the fact that the quotes have broken up the level between the signal lines. At the time of writing the forecast, the quote for GOLD is 1839. I believe that on January 21, GOLD, in an attempt to develop a downward movement, will test the support level at 1825, after which a rebound and continued growth with the target of 1875 and above is possible.Additional signals in favor of the growth of quotes will be: testing the support level on the RSI and rebounding from the lower border of the rising channel.
    Attachment 455709
    GOLD H1 time frame

Cancellation of the above will be a decrease and a breakdown of the support level at 1805, after which it is possible to continue the downward movement of quotations to 1765 and below. A confirmation of the upward movement will be a breakdown of the resistance level at 1860 and a fixation above this level, which will indicate a breakdown of the upper boundary of the rising channel.I assume that on January 21 , GOLD will try to test the support level at 1825, after which the quotes may rise to the level of 1875. Cancellation of the expected scenario will be a breakdown of the support level by 1805 and a further decline by 1765.
    Attachment 455708

The attachment
    2022-01-22   11:15
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  17 USD

H1 time frame

On the contrary, it is more located to the south. But in terms of technology for this, not everything is so good. At the hour, the indicators drew a sell signal within the day, but it was not activated. To do this, you need to go under the support of 1830 with a fixation on, but this just didnt happen. The pair is fighting back for the second time. At the 4-hour indicators still remain for a further move to the north, the pair tested the average Bollinger from above and seems to have started to fight back, but there is no confirmation yet. Therefore, sales are currently under a very big question. On the other hand, on the daily chart, the Bollinger channel continues to hint at a correction in order to test its average, which is about 1810. There is also support.
    Attachment 456264

H4 time frame

In the second half of the week, my upper limit at 1830 was also pushed through. The distance to the upper targets became closer in 1858 and 1910. Only for this, you need new drivers. Political turmoil contributed to the breakthrough this time. I saw that in the first half of the week; they began to pay close attention to the fall of Russian stocks. It was not difficult to assume that somewhere these assets would pop up. Received an increase in precious metals. But at the same time, cryptocurrency feels bad. And she is also a refuge in incomprehensible moments in the world. And the SP500 index sank, which pulled Japanese couples down. If the situation does not change, then the northern goals will be achieved even faster than we can now imagine. In such chaos, I prefer to watch and analyze.
    Attachment 456265

The attachment
    2022-01-20   17:45
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  266 USD

GOLD Technical analysis
    Negatively correlated with the pattern of movement of the yield curve above, because this Thursdays gold price opened above the RBS area at 1836.50, if the yield curve is depressed, it closes the gap, otherwise, the gold price has the potential to bounce from the RBS area towards the flip area between 1851.22 prices. until 1860.29. This means that there is also a chance to test the upper line area within the symmetrical triangle pattern to move towards the projection of the inside bar pattern at 1864.65. On the other hand, if it is pressured below the RBS area, it will potentially be pressured to close the gap between its daily open price and the SMA5 support level at 1826.15.

GOLD Daily time frame

Attachment 455617

Trading Plan

The movement of the stochastic curve on the daily and H4 time frames has shown that it is currently in the overbought zone. Even when viewed through the H4 time frame, it is already in a state of intersecting in that zone. So remember again the lyrics of the Falls above. Maybe you need to wait patiently until the position is confirmed. This is because the price is already high. It is quite risky if you want to follow the rising trend. Except if the position is confirmed to have broken above the upper line area of ​​the triangle pattern. But lets see how it develops because the opportunity to continue the price increase is also still open.
    If you pay attention to the price movement through the H4 time frame, it shows that currently, its position is in the fourth projection area of ​​the inside bar pattern between the price range of 1834.29 to 1847.30. As of today, the position has been opened above the flip area between the price of 1834.29 to 1837.21. So far have tried to suppress this area, but it is still bouncing up. So there is still a chance to continue the increase to the flip area between the prices of 1847.30 to 1851.22. A break of this area possibly will lead to the SBR area around the upper line area at 1860.89. On the other hand, if it fails to break the resistance mentioned above, it will potentially be pressured to the flip area between 1831.12 and 1826.15.
    GOLD H4 time frame
    Attachment 455619
    Buy option:This option will be considered if it experiences price pressure up to the flip area at 1831.12 but is reflected again above the flip area at 1837.21. The target will be for a potential upside that is directed around the flip area from 1847.30 to 1851.22.

Sell option:
    This option will be considered if the price increase is rejected from the flip area at 1847.30. The target will be for a potential downside price, leading to the flip area from 1831.12 to 1826.15.

The attachment
    2022-01-23   05:26
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  70 USD

Trading Journal Sunday 23-01-2022
    PAIR GOLD ANALYSIS

Hello good morning traders, today's journal update I will discuss GOLD so go straight to the chart to see the current condition of market movements. Well, as seen in the H4 time frame from yesterday's market movement, there was a significant price strengthening, even being able to break out a significant level of resistance. The highest price level is currently at 1847.12, most likely the potential for price strengthening will continue and will test the next strong resistance level at 1876.13. This area is the highest price level in November 2021 and I am very optimistic that GOLD will reach that price level in the near future.
    In the current H4 time frame, the bullish trend structure is quite clear, where a higher high area was formed this week. And before the market closed this morning there was a correction in the price decline to form a higher low area. In my estimation, there are two possibilities, the first is a higher low area will form in the RBS zone or the second a higher low area will be formed at the support level at 1809.73 depending on which area the price rejection will occur.
    Attachment 456528
    Trading Plan

For next week's trading plan on GOLD, I think from the technical analysis explanation above, it's quite clear that the condition of the current trend is still bullish. So technically at this time I tend to choose the buy option. And for the entry area I will wait for the candle pattern or chart pattern in the RBS area or at the support level, with a SL distance of about 50 pips each and for a minimum TP of 100 to 200 pips. Or it can be placed at the nearest resistance level to hold the position.
    I think it's enough for technical analysis and also a trading plan, hopefully the market will respond well later. Don't forget to always take care of money management and also risk management, so that your trading account is always safe.

The attachment
    2022-01-20   04:30
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  563 USD

Xauusd/Gold Technical Analysis,

Good morning all forumer friends, how was the trading result yesterday? Was it on target? Hopefully, this week the trading can be maximized and can get the final accumulation in the form of profit. For this time, Im trying to discuss Gold, which one last Wednesday had quite a large price movement and was able to form a range of up to 330 Pips. Which of course, with a range of that size is able to create quite a lot of good opportunities. And for now, it seems buyers are still dominating the Gold market because the price managed to form a Bullish Candle with a large body in its daily time frame. Of course it can bring Gold closer to try to touch 1850 again as its Bullish target.
    Xauusd/Gold Technical H4 Time Frame,

And if you look at the H4 time frame, currently the price has managed to breakout its strong resistance area. Of course, it is an indication that Gold may be able to continue its bullish movement higher. And I think the weakening of the USD could be one of the triggers that could make Gold move up again. Even for this Thursday, I think the opportunity for prices to move up is still very open, and it is not impossible to be able to form a range of up to 200 pips more than last Wednesday.
    Attachment 455250
    Xauusd/Gold Daily Time Frame,

Meanwhile, when viewed from the daily time frame itself, currently Gold is increasing the opportunity to test the nearest Resistance Area. And of course, if it manages to breakout the resistance area, in the long term, Gold will be more likely to move bullish, and of course this condition will be very profitable for holders of this haven asset. For this Thursday, I see the tendency of the price movement to be still bullish, and if it manages to move above the 1850 number, it is possible that Gold will try to target 1863 as the next Bullish target.
    Attachment 455251

The attachment
  2. #1461 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone has a brilliant future heart of stone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    975 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,962 Times in 223 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone.

Gold is moving on the daily time frame in a clear bullish trend. It is base on two ascending trend lines. He broke the first streak through the fake breakout and rebounded And went up. I see the opportunity exists because gold remains positive as long as it moves in a strong 1792-1809 zone, which is the area I mentioned in my previous analysis here. I indicated that gold Will returns to this area to retest it. It may decline and support the level of 1680 and decline strongly for that, and it may prove and settle above the area of 1809-1792. to rise a little to the level of 1862. Gold is moving at the level of the first ascending trend line and Has a chance to touch the falling trend line at the level of 1862 and descend strongly.

In the four-hour time frame, the picture becomes Clearer by the strength of the 1788-1796 area. And if it can't hold above, it may move to 1737. but I see the inability of the price to break it for a long time. But according to the analysis on the daily time frame, there is still a chance to rise to the 1849-1859 supply zone, which is the critical area to Rise and make a new high the gold correction ends or if it can't resist it, it may drop very strongly and break through the low of 1680 and Make a new low. It is a Strong area that is with the correction of the dollar. Gold may rise to 1862 and fall to record a new low in the medium term.

CONCLUSION:

Gold is bullish: 1800-1814-1830-1849-1862 These levels are Strong and may bounce and fall from them and break through the low of 1680. But not before it touches the area 1855-1862 because it is the top that Touches the falling trend line.

Rejected

3. 2 users say Thank You to heart of stone for this useful post.

Adam522 (25-08-2021), Hibird70 (25-08-2021)

4. #1462 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Usama814 is just really nice Usama814 is just really nice Usama814 is just really nice Usama814 is just really nice Usama814 is just really nice Usama814's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    465 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Today XAU/USD Technical Analysis

On Monday the price of gold rose sharply. The fall in the US dollar pushed investors to buy gold. The rising number of new crown cases pushed the market to expect the Fed to postpone the reduction of economic support measures. The U.S. dollar fell on Monday after its biggest weekly gain in more than two months last week. The price of gold rose sharply on Monday and broke through the recent shock high of 1795 and the psychological barrier of 1800.

The bulls are currently trying to push gold higher. During the Asian session on Tuesday gold fell back slightly after a sharp rebound on Monday. It was traded at around 1803, but the overall volatility was small, basically stabilizing above the $1,800/oz mark. The gold rebounded from the lower rail yesterday and was ready to break higher, breaking through last week's upper rail of 1795.50. It broke the volatility of the range and moved the range further up, rising from the 1780 area and then rising to 1806.10 US dollars per ounce. The daily harvest reached the mid yang line, breaking the high and closing stably, and the short-term conversion went more. After the heavy volume breaks the position, the short-term view will continue.

After breaking through 1795 in the short-term 4 hours, it topped the upper Bollinger band and broke the contraction range. Short-term shocks increased. The breakthrough 1795 was also confirmed late last night and initially stabilized. On the whole, the top short-term focus is on the first resistance of 1810-1815, and the bottom short-term focus on the first support of 1786-1790.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

5. 3 users say Thank You to Usama814 for this useful post.

Adam522 (25-08-2021), MS88105 (31-08-2021), Professor007 (25-08-2021)

6. #1463 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Killer 2 has a spectacular aura about Killer 2 has a spectacular aura about Killer 2 has a spectacular aura about Killer 2's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Gold Technical Analysis AUG-25,2021
    The discussion is to and fro: Gold evening pattern investigation, the heading of separation among yearns and shorts is slowly coming out!
    Gold bounced back from the lower rail yesterday and acquired energy, getting through the upper rail of last week's scope of 1795.50. It broke the unpredictability of the reach and moved the reach further up, ascending from the 1780 region and afterward ascending to 1806.10 US dollars | ounces. The fall in the U.S. dollar pushed gold to rise, while the rising number of new crown cases pushed the market to anticipate that the Fed should delay the decrease of monetary help measures. In the wake of breaking the position, gold shut above 1795.50.
    In spite of expanding market concerns, the cost of gold is as yet in the scope of union. Market reserves are as yet streaming into the financial exchange in enormous amounts, demonstrating that financial backers actually lean toward more dangerous resources. Furthermore, the cooling of swelling assumptions has additionally discouraged gold speculation interest. Simultaneously, the national bank's gold interest has risen fundamentally, with Brazil, Thailand, India and Hungary all purchasing vigorously this year. This flood of purchasing craze is not quite the same as 2017-18, when practically all purchasing at the time originated from international dangers; and the current flood popular is by all accounts more determined by expanded intentions. As a rule, except if there is a significant supporting occasion that touches off protective expansion supporting interest, like out of control inflation, gold gets an opportunity to see a major market. Something else, as the US dollar is frail and developing business sector request recuperates, gold will keep on rising moderately unassumingly.
    Name: IMG_20210825_162813.jpg Views: 53 Size: 173.1 KB
    Recently, the every day line shut a little line, and the initial market fell right in the first part of the day. There is a further trial of the help of MA5 underneath. In a brief timeframe, the pattern is generally powerless, and the one-sided pattern isn't extremely impressive. Contrasted and the MACD red energy segment The circumstance of weighty volume, the present generally speaking pattern is as yet in a feeble circumstance, the separation among long and short isn't self-evident, and the market has a specific level of bounce back. In the evening, we keep on focusing on the help of 1792!
    Name: IMG_20210825_163934.jpg Views: 53 Size: 155.4 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

7. 3 users say Thank You to Killer 2 for this useful post.

Adam522 (25-08-2021), ALI Waris (25-08-2021), Professor007 (25-08-2021)

8. #1464 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Adam522 has a reputation beyond repute Adam522 has a reputation beyond repute Adam522 has a reputation beyond repute Adam522 has a reputation beyond repute Adam522 has a reputation beyond repute Adam522 has a reputation beyond repute Adam522 has a reputation beyond repute Adam522 has a reputation beyond repute Adam522 has a reputation beyond repute Adam522 has a reputation beyond repute Adam522 has a reputation beyond repute Adam522's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1267 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,653 Times in 262 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Gold Analysis

Greetings, forum friends. How are you, mates? I hope everyone is fine and doing well in the gold market. Welcome to the latest analysis of gold. The market didn't show much volatility, and prices consolidated near the 1800 zone. The greenback showed correction after crossing the psychological mark of 93.50. As a result, gold went higher and touched 1809 regions. The prices could not hold the ground above the 1809 region, were rejected from this level and closed below the horizontal barrier of 1805. Today, the gold market went down during the Asian and European trading sessions as the greenback again held the ground. At the time of writing this post, the precious yellow metal market was waving around 1792 regions.

On the daily chart of gold, the gold market made a trend reversal candle yesterday. As a result, the market went down in the South during early Asian and European trading hours. Currently, the market is trading below the 100-period simple moving average and is about to cross the 50-period simple moving average in the downward direction, showing bearish momentum. In the daily time frame, the horizontal support line for bearish momentum is 1775, and the horizontal barrier for the bulls of the gold market is 1810.

Gold Daily Chart

Name: GOLDDaily.png Views: 64 Size: 35.4 KB

Technical Outlook on H-4 Chart

On the h-4 chart of the gold market, the trend line is waving below the baseline of the Bollinger band. If the market breaks the baseline of the Bollinger band, then the bullish momentum will engage and test the primary barrier in 1805 before testing the secondary barrier in 1815. The value of the relative strength index is at 51, which is also suitable for short-time bullish momentum. If bulls can not pass through the baseline, the market will move to the south and support the 1775 region. If the bears smash through this level, it will push the market further below towards the 1755 region.

Gold H-4 Chart

Name: GOLDH4.png Views: 65 Size: 34.2 KB

Approved

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam522 For This Useful Post:

heart of stone (25-08-2021)

10. #1465 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999 has a reputation beyond repute Skull999's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2184 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,939 Times in 353 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Technical Analysis Of Gold Pair on H-Four Time Chart

A technical basis of gold price slops down after the losing the strengthened above the resistance level of 1805. Bears became active due to the buyers' failure and pushed the price down with the support level 1800 and move towards 1794. currently, the price is trading at the corrective support and trying to consolidate above it. For the technical perspective of the gold price, I am focusing on the H4 time chart where the correction sign appeared. But I am not expecting a substantial bearish wave of decline in the price until the bears strongly break out the support level of 1785.

The breakdown of support level 1785 will return the price towards the previous two weeks' consolidation zone area of 1774-1755. If the bearish sentiment succeeded in surpassing the consolidation lower boundary of 1755 will lead the price down towards the first 1718 and afterward 1700, which may extend to 1685.

However, rebounding by the buyers' strength above the support level 1785 will create a first link target of corrective growth towards 1812.

Where buyers multiple pending buying orders to the further wave of potential growth to reach the resistance level of 1834 waiting at 38.2% FIBO level. Then the possible bullish wave of the price will lead the price up towards the sociological resistance level of 1894, which may be followed by 1920.

We look forward to the center for the Federal Reserve (Fed) Jackson Hole seminar this week. The trend of the gold will be determined after the apparent direction of the USD index, while speculators indicate the price to rise.

Observing the EMA-100 and SMA-200 moving averages, price surrounded in between both, and fluctuation continued for the general growth of the trend. The breakout of moving averages will also determine the intraday trading trend. On the MACD indicator appearance of convergence indicates the price reversal. However, the RSI indicator is also falling after test the overbought border of 70 and moves at 52 points.

Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-08-25 - 05-09-33.png Views: 99 Size: 180.5 KB
    🙏If you have an idea that helps me provide a better analysis, I will be happy to write in the comments🙏
    ❤️Please, support this idea with a like and comment!❤️

Approved

11. 5 users say Thank You to Skull999 for this useful post.

Adam522 (25-08-2021), Ddx Father 4x (25-08-2021), Jackroay (25-08-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (27-08-2021), Unregistered (1)

12. #1466 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14091 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 64,599 Times in 16,910 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Gold Technical Analysis

Hi there, Good evening, all fellows. I have developed an excellent infographic. Many people love to trade Gold, but its spread is higher and more volatile than other pairs. So before making any dealings, we need to have enough technical knowledge and fundamental data. So today, I will evaluate everything about Gold to get an excellent trading analysis that will give you a low-risk trading strategy.

• H4 Chart.

I have a nice chart to share here, which I have recently developed. The price is mainly trading inside the strong uptrend channel. You can see from my chart that the price is trading above the 100-MA and an up-channel support line. As we can see, the track is powerful. Quotes come to the channels lower side and spin just above the channel, respecting the channel signal line. If the price can move up, we will buy the asset, and if the price breaks the channel, that will give us a selling signal for the price.

• Daily Technical Chart.

In the daily chart, I have studied the price to realize the price sentiment. From my screenshot attachment below, the gold price has broken two support lines after its bearish hike. Gold is now approaching the horizontal support line at 1794.89 after breaking it. If the price can hold its value above the level, that will help the price form a harmonic pattern, and we will go for buying for the price. Currently, Gold is losing its momentum, so if the price comes down the horizontal line, that leads us to sell it.

Self DISCIPLINE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS

Live Discussion: <xau/usd> <US Crude Oil><Bitcoin>Silver

Approved

13. 7 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Adam522 (25-08-2021), bappy4x (26-08-2021), Ddx Father 4x (25-08-2021), global20 (25-08-2021), Jackroay (25-08-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (27-08-2021), Professor007 (25-08-2021)

14. #1467 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Ddx Father 4x is a splendid one to behold Ddx Father 4x is a splendid one to behold Ddx Father 4x is a splendid one to behold Ddx Father 4x is a splendid one to behold Ddx Father 4x is a splendid one to behold Ddx Father 4x is a splendid one to behold Ddx Father 4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    172 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 135 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Analysis for the XAU/USD pair's for the next trading planning

XAU/USD will always run smoothly, while the analysis on the XAU/USD market is still with an estimate that it will turn even more because the daily supply area cannot be broken out, then there will be a further weakening, and in this week's movement the market in the category has experienced a trending movement, and is able to be corrected at the end of the week, then the price will still move up again, only if it's on Saturday we will only watch from the hostry side this week and will be used as a reference for the following week, usually the price will refer to a price that has passed in the nearest week, then analysis on next Monday for the XAU/USD market is still being monitored for re-entry sell following the previous pattern.

Name: Screenshot_2021-08-25-21-30-48-61_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg Views: 77 Size: 375.3 KB

When viewed from the closing price of the candle on the daily timeframe, XAU/USD has great potential to go back down because it forms a bearish engulfing candle which is quite sturdy, this indicates that the seller is dominant enough to push the price down to an area lower than the previous price and is also triggered by the rise in the US Index.

15. 4 users say Thank You to Ddx Father 4x for this useful post.

Adam522 (26-08-2021), bappy4x (26-08-2021), Jackroay (25-08-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (27-08-2021)

16. #1468 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7408 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,859 Times in 7,992 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Gold/Xauusd Technical Analysis According to Different Time Frames:

Greetings fellow colleagues, I hope you are all well and happy and that you are all doing well with your trading. On this sunday, 22-08-2021, I updated you regarding my gold analysis. I will here share with you the link to my gold analysis I updated on the previous sunday before the start of this week. I suggested entering short positions on every high move based on my analysis for the longer term. Click on my given link below and read my analysis carefully and see how the market unfolds in the 20-25 pips area and yet my stop loss is not hit.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15244271

Gold/XAUUSD Analysis According to Hourly Time Frame:

Our gold prediction is based on hourly time frames, but we are late, but I will stick with you because that will improve your trading skills and knowledge. On my chart you can see that RSI gives good divergence with price and then price rejected from 1809 $ value. In the Hourly time frame, the second EMA has crossed over, which is good for a further fall of the gold in today's session or tomorrow morning's session if it falls starts a strong bearish trend. It's a good time and value to short gold at 1793 $.

Name: gold H1.png Views: 220 Size: 66.5 KB

Gold/XAUUSD Analysis According to Four hourly Time Frame:

According to my four-hourly time frame analysis, we get a lot of confirmations, making our analysis and trades stronger. My chart demonstrates that I checked the trend line, and the price rejected it. The second reason for the price rejection was the fibbo 86 percent level. In this time frame analysis, I also found good RSI divergence. If EMA's 8 and 21 cross over today in US session, then we are more confident about shorting it.

Name: gold H4.png Views: 102 Size: 85.2 KB

Gold/XAUUSD Analysis According to Daily Time Frame:

The daily time frame chart shows that gold price first moves in an impulsive pulse up. The market is now in a correction phase and tested the upper channel trend line at 1808$ when it was testing the fourth wave. In the coming days, the market will complete its fifth wave and fall in prices, which will then complete its Elliot wave pattern.

Name: gold D1.png Views: 105 Size: 79.8 KB

My analysis of the gold/xauusd pair based on various time frames. It is very dangerous to trade this metal pair so trade at your own risk. Always use stop losses when trading this metal pair.

Approved

17. 5 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

Adam522 (26-08-2021), amiron56 (26-08-2021), bappy4x (26-08-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (27-08-2021), Professor007 (26-08-2021)

18. #1469 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15358 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,226 Times in 7,008 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    The Forecast for the precious metal gold:

Hello, everyone!
    • Greetings to gold lovers. Welcome to the Live Trading Discussion of the Mt5 Forum, which is one of the best Forex trading communities in the world. If you are searching for the Forecast for the precious metal gold, then you are in the right place. Yes! Today, I would like to share the technical and fundamental overview of yellow metal gold. Meanwhile, at the beginning of the week, the price of gold was volatile in both regions. In the first part of the week, the price of gold was moving towards the bullish territory and reached the weekly higher price at the $1809 mark. On the other hand, the price of gold has been moving back towards the bearish region since yesterday, and the price reached the weekly low at the $1781 price mark. As of writing, the price of gold is trading around the $1790 price mark.

Name: XAUUSDH4.png Views: 68 Size: 34.7 KB
    • From the above 4-hour chart, I have marked two regions with blue and red marks. I have implemented the 4-hour chart with 100-Day and 200-Day Simple Moving Averages. Additionally, some objectives have been added for better analysis. Let's get to the point. The price of gold changed its momentum towards the bearish region in the last part of the week. I have marked a "Blue Region." According to the last couple of weeks' trading records, the desired zone is the most stable and reliable for the yellow metal gold. On the 4-hour chart, the price of gold made a strong channel between the $1785 and $1815 price marks. The marked "Red Zone" will be the more reliable zone in the coming days, but an additional breakout from the US Dollar Index may break this trading zone.

Name: XAUUSDH4macd.png Views: 66 Size: 40.7 KB Name: XAUUSDH4.png Views: 69 Size: 47.7 KB
    • On the 4-hour chart, the price of gold is entirely in a bearish trend, although there are no such reasons for seeing the bearish trend in the yellow metal. Meanwhile, the US Dollar Index price has been moving towards the bearish region since the beginning of the week. At the start of the session today, the US Dollar Index was trying to get some strength, but still, there was not enough strength to make a solid bearish breakout. On the 4-hour chart, the MACD technical indicator formed some bullish divergence, and it seems that there is some weak bullish divergence, and the strengthening of the US Dollar Index may push the price of gold to create a solid bearish divergence. On the other hand, the 200-Day Simple Moving Average indicates the price of gold towards the bullish region.

Name: XAUUSDDaily.png Views: 67 Size: 61.8 KB Name: XAUUSDDailymacd.png Views: 68 Size: 50.9 KB
    • The 100-Day and 200-Day Simple Moving Averages formed an intersection point in the daily chart, and both Moving Averages indicate the price of gold towards the bullish region. But, the MACD technical indicator formed some weaker bearish divergence in the daily time frame, and a further weakening of the US Dollar Index may push the price of gold to create a solid bullish divergence. Note that there is a psychological mark of $1800, and the price of gold looks more stable around the psychological mark. So, from the technical perspective, I am looking forward to a potential buying opportunity on the precious metal gold, and the price should be trading around the $1850 price mark if the price of gold can reach above the marked 'Red Zone' on the 4-hour chart.

Approved

19. 4 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Adam522 (26-08-2021), amiron56 (26-08-2021), Jackroay (26-08-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (27-08-2021)

20. #1470 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Muzamilarshadfx has a brilliant future Muzamilarshadfx has a brilliant future Muzamilarshadfx has a brilliant future Muzamilarshadfx has a brilliant future Muzamilarshadfx has a brilliant future Muzamilarshadfx has a brilliant future Muzamilarshadfx has a brilliant future Muzamilarshadfx has a brilliant future Muzamilarshadfx has a brilliant future Muzamilarshadfx has a brilliant future Muzamilarshadfx has a brilliant future Muzamilarshadfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1102 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,101 Times in 341 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    XAU/USD TECHNICAL OUTLOOK

Gold fell below $ 1,750 earlier this month. The price dropped to $ 1,700 before the bulls surfaced near $ 1,680. XAU/USD 4-hour chart cost only $ 1,678. Most recently, there has been a strong rebound above the USD 1,720 and USD 1750 support.
    The main count trendline is broken by resistance at USD 1,788. The pair broke the $ 1,800 mark, 100 simple moving averages (4 hours) and 200 simple moving averages (4 hours).
    But no more than $ 1,810. The maximum has been set at around $ 1808 and is now adjusted to reflect price increases. On the flip side, the direct support has been pegged near $ 1,778 and the simple moving average of 100 (4 hours).
    The 23.6% Fibonacci conversion from $ 1,678 low to $ 1808 is also high to $ 1,778. A dip below $ 1,778 could push the price up to $ 1,750.
    The next significant support could be $ 1,743 or the Fibonacci 50% level from $ 1,678 to $ 1808. Upside down, the price is at the $ 1,808 and $ 1,810 levels.
    The primary resistance is at $ 1,830, above which the price could rise to $ 1,850.

XAU/USD H4 TIMEFRAME CHART

Name: XAUUSDH4.png Views: 56 Size: 41.0 KB

INDICATORS
    SIMPLE MOVING AVERAGE 21
    SIMPLE MOVING AVERAGE 50
    SIMPLE MOVING AVERAGE 100
    SIMPLE MOVING AVERAGE 200
    FIBONACCI RETRACEMENT
    MACD (12, 26, 9)
    STOCH (5, 3, 3)
    RSI (14)

TRADING IDEAS
    Resistance levels: 1810, 1830, 1845, 1865, 1885
    Support levels: 1778, 1762, 1750, 1735, 1715, 1688

Approved

21. 3 users say Thank You to Muzamilarshadfx for this useful post.

Adam522 (26-08-2021), bappy4x (26-08-2021), Skull999 (26-08-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 147 of 266 142 145 146 147 148 149 152

Subscribed to this Thread : 17