InvestSocial
Reply to thread
Page 1479 of 1561 1474 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1484
Results 14,781 to 14,790 of 15603

Thread: OnePoint‎'s - Trading journal (2)

1. #14781 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Sara325 has much to be proud of Sara325 has much to be proud of Sara325 has much to be proud of Sara325 has much to be proud of Sara325 has much to be proud of Sara325 has much to be proud of Sara325 has much to be proud of Sara325 has much to be proud of Sara325's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    64 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,015 Times in 396 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePoint     
    USDCAD PAIR MARKET TECHNICAL ANALYSIS FOR TODAY TRADING UPDATE

Hello traders, the usdcad pair market is going uppish after the key support area of 1.3100 and 1.3120 and currently being bullishly pushed up towards to 1.3197 and is probably going to reach the higher next price level of 1.3300 and 1.3500 if the 1.3200 strong bearish resistance price level is breached and broken up today. Hence, I strongly suggest and support buying usdcad pair market today for small range profit pips target for short term trading course or targeting 1.3400 and 1.3500 respectively on the medium term to long term trading course.

What's your opinion on the USDCAD pair market?
    Good afternoon my dear friend I think you the USD CAD is not more towards another side because the chances of the increasing value of US dollar is very less that's why I think we will see some more downside Movement in USD CAD we decide after the opening of our session to make a trade on that pair.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sara325 For This Useful Post:

OnePoint (21-08-2020)

3. #14782 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1012 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 Times in 2,135 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Dear trader you have shared analysis on USD CAD pair. Your analysis are according to market sentiments. USD is getting strength against CAD therefore we are seeing some upward move on the pair. I am also of the opinion that buying of the pair maybe good strategy according to current scenario. I hope that this trading position will give us handsome profit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Faizii For This Useful Post:

OnePoint (21-08-2020)

5. #14783 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6540 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,746 Times in 8,868 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    MY BONUS UPDATE FOR THIS WEEK

Hello traders, I'm happy to say that the bonus for this week is already updated on my profile as seen on the Avatar column and I know it will be credited soon enough to advance with my trading decision and activities for this last day of the week and which is simply the ultimate Friday market.

I got $88 as updated bonus and I appreciate instaforex broker and MT5 forum for their unflinching generosity and help to everyone of us in this forum community. I'm pleased and happy on any bonus I receive like I always say in previous posts.

I wish you all more profits and success!
    Attached Images  
    ONEPOINT TRADING JOURNAL
    SEE MY LATEST UPDATE !
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15014065

6. 10 users say Thank You to OnePoint for this useful post.

Ertugrul (21-08-2020), hafsa (22-08-2020), Honey Bee (22-08-2020), Interlock (22-08-2020), SweetRose (22-08-2020), Unregistered (4), Wadda (21-08-2020)

7. #14784 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    834 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,232 Times in 2,610 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello traders, I'm happy to say that the bonus for this week is already updated on my profile as seen on the Avatar column and I know it will be credited soon enough to advance with my trading decision and activities for this last day of the week and which is simply the ultimate Friday market.

I got $88 as updated bonus and I appreciate instaforex broker and MT5 forum for their unflinching generosity and help to everyone of us in this forum community. I'm pleased and happy on any bonus I receive like I always say in previous posts.

Hello Mate, yeah buddy the bonus accumulation I am observing also, this week I would gonna received the 32.95$ bucks while your is so big bonus for this week, yet I have not received so big bonus as you are going to receive, I hope I will also received good bonus next week, many many congratulations to you buddy.

8. 3 users say Thank You to Ertugrul for this useful post.

hafsa (22-08-2020), OnePoint (21-08-2020), Unregistered (1)

9. #14785 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Hammad53531 has much to be proud of Hammad53531 has much to be proud of Hammad53531 has much to be proud of Hammad53531 has much to be proud of Hammad53531 has much to be proud of Hammad53531 has much to be proud of Hammad53531 has much to be proud of Hammad53531 has much to be proud of Hammad53531 has much to be proud of Hammad53531 has much to be proud of Hammad53531's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    191 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 Times in 595 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Congratulation my dear friend you get a very good bonus from the mt5 forum many of our members are getting very less bonus because they didn't work could I also realise that I don't work good that's why I get only $7 in my account and now I promise with myself that we do good work and get a good bonus from the forum.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hammad53531 For This Useful Post:

hafsa (22-08-2020)

11. #14786 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1284 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,751 Times in 3,664 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

I really congratulations to you on getting such a very big bonus amount from this forum. It's a very good that you you got from this forum in this week and I really congratulate to you on getting such a good bonus amount from this forum in this week I also received $11 bonus amount from this forum is this week and I was created only 60 posts in this week due to some busy schedule at my home so I could not to participate to too much in this forum in this week so that is I receive very less but I really congratulate you on getting such a good bonus amount from this forum.

12. 6 users say Thank You to Wadda for this useful post.

hafsa (22-08-2020), Honey Bee (22-08-2020), Ladla (21-08-2020), Mahaz (21-08-2020), Mian gee (21-08-2020), OnePoint (21-08-2020)

13. #14787 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11993 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 44,262 Times in 8,852 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Hi dear,
    Many congratulations for their good amount of bonus great achievement hope it will be added in your account multiple members still waiting for the bonus, it will be good amount for your scalping trading now easily predicted the major pairs and get the profit patience will be more important for getting success in live market trading good luck.
    LATEST UPDATE
    HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15172538

14. 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

hafsa (22-08-2020), OnePoint (22-08-2020), SweetRose (22-08-2020)

15. #14788 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3149 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,670 Times in 10,241 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Oh my dear mate respectable Friend good morning. Congratulations on your getting big bonus from the mt5 forum. I only got $15 this week. Your hard working is help to hug profit earn. I hope that you earn every week more bonus from forum positing. so that you can continue your hard work and get the opportunity to earn money and healthy profit.
    Kindly open my Latest Journal than doing reply

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14953307

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hafsa For This Useful Post:

OnePoint (22-08-2020)

17. #14789 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    18530 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,933 Times in 7,325 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 14

Hello dear.

This is a handsome amount of weekly bonus mate. Check your trading account dear as already weekly bonus dollar has been credited to our account. Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex for this brilliant performance. Special thanks to you as you shared your weekly bonus part. Many user always hide this to share as they are spammers and don't want to share anything.
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

OnePoint (22-08-2020)

19. #14790 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6540 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,746 Times in 8,868 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EURUSD PAIR MARKET TECHNICAL ANALYSIS FOR NEXT WEEK

Hello traders, I hope everyone is doing fine today as being a wonderful weekend as we have gotten a huge drop of cases of covid-19 global pandemic situation as against the earliest period and I stroke hope it will all be seen as a thing of the past.

In reference to the eurusd pair market the market price movement has really showed a high rate of swinging waves patterns maintaining a high and low price levels at 1.1966 and 1.1754 as seen on the weekly timeframe chart. However, I suggest a breakout price movement from the range of 1.1837 and 1.1763.

A breakout of price movement from the 1.1797 to 1.1837 will give a good buy setup and a breakdown of price movement from the 1.1797 to 1.1763 will also be good for a good sell trade opportunity. What's your opinion on EURUSD pair market?
    Attached Images  
    ONEPOINT TRADING JOURNAL
    SEE MY LATEST UPDATE !
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15014065

20. 8 users say Thank You to OnePoint for this useful post.

BALOCHKING1 (22-08-2020), DenK (22-08-2020), Hanif318 (22-08-2020), Murtaza78 (14-09-2020), PhilipOscar (22-08-2020), valour01 (22-08-2020), Wadda (22-08-2020), Zeina (22-08-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 1479 of 1561 1474 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1484

Subscribed to this Thread : 33