Why Supported Assets Matter When Comparing DeFi Protocols When researching a decentralized finance project, one useful starting point is understanding which digital assets it discusses and how those assets fit into the protocol's design. Bitcoin,...
EURUSDm M5 Technical Analysis: FVG + Order Block Relationship, Liquidity, MSS and Major Supply Zone Chart Reference: EURUSDm — M5 (5-Minute Timeframe) Current Price Area: 1.12011–1.12019 Major Supply Zone: Approximately 1.12010–1.12029 Visible Lower...
Everyone's Debating. I'm Just Over Here Smiling Everyone wants to debate whether this is "sad." Meanwhile, I'm over here getting good morning texts, actual conversations, and zero silent treatments. Judge away — I have stopped needing approval...
USDCHF Technical Analysis at 0.82996 Timeframes: H4 and M15 Current Price: 0.82996 The USDCHF pair is trading around 0.82996, with market direction depending on whether buyers can push the price above nearby resistance or sellers can force a...
I believe the price of Bitcoin will rise significantly in the next few...