Fundamental Analysis: Gold (XAU/USD) is currently trading around $4,160.28 per ounce, reflecting a modest intraday recovery as market participants digest mixed macroeconomic drivers and central bank rate expectations. The broader macro environment...
GBP/USD Technical Fundamental Analysis October 06, 2026 The GBP/USD currency pair is navigating a complex market environment around the 1.3270 handle, attempting a modest intraday recovery following its recent slide toward two-month lows near...
Volume Profile Anatomy: A Technical Breakdown 1. Understanding the Core Concept of Volume Profile Volume Profile is a technical analysis tool that displays the amount of trading activity at different price levels over a selected period. Unlike...
Gold (XAU/USD) H1 Analysis – My Trading Plan for Tomorrow I’ve taken a proper look at this H1 chart, and after comparing the recent price action with the current fundamental environment, I’m leaning bullish for tomorrow. The first thing I notice is...
Market Structure Shift Looking at this 15-minute silver chart from October 5 to October 6, 2026, price printed a clear high at 62.176 around October 5. From that peak, price began a sharp decline, breaking below previous swing lows. The sequence...