Mastering the Liquidity Sweep: A Step-by-Step Trading Strategy The provided infographic outlines a specific "Smart Money Concept" trading strategy known as "Trading the Sweep." This method focuses on identifying moments where institutional traders...
Hi everyone, I’ve been following the detailed analysis shared here — the GBP/JPY and setups I’ve seen are really solid, and it’s great to see technicals aligned with macro like that. One thing I’ve noticed is how much time goes into writing,...
Understanding Supply vs. Hidden Supply in Trading The image is an educational graphic designed for technical analysts and traders, illustrating the subtle differences between two critical market structures: standard Supply and Hidden Supply. The...
The GBP/USD pair has fallen almost continuously for 11 consecutive days, but buyers have rallied over the past two weeks in an attempt to stem further declines. However, any potential recovery remains heavily constrained by the 30-day bearish...
USDCAD Real-Time Analysis: Our discussion focuses on the continuous real-time review of the USD/CAD currency pair. Based on technical analysis, the USD/CAD pair's outlook is centered on key resistance and support levels, trading volumes, and...